Directed to Canada Tourism Training Conference held in Shanghai, launched a variety of new travel products2018-04-29 11:00:16 1176 ℃
Click on the blue words above to follow Transboundary Travel Marketing
On April 26th, the Canada Tourism Authority worked with British Columbia Tourism, Alberta Tourism, Ontario Tourism, Quebec Tourism, and partner Air Canada The 2018 Canadian Tourism Destination Training Conference was held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Shanghai to bring the latest Canadian travel information and product design ideas to the travel industry colleagues.
China has always been one of the most important markets in Canada. To attract more Chinese tourists to Canada, this training session will be specially invited to the representatives of the four provincial tourism authorities in Canada. Together with the travel industry elite Share new travel products across Canada in 2018, and also provide unique advice on how to develop new routes and how to integrate new products into existing routes.
Canada is a vast area with a total of 10 provinces and 3 regions. There are abundant tourist resources throughout the country and they are suitable for sightseeing all year round. Representatives from BC Provincial Tourism Bureau, Alberta Provincial Tourism Bureau, Ontario Tourism Bureau and Quebec Tourism Bureau shared with the guests the wonderful tourism resources and attracted the attention of the travel industry colleagues.
Vanessa Wu, Tourism Manager, Tourism Canada, China >
First of all, Vanessa Wu, Tourism Manager of Tourism Canada in China, shared the knowledge. In addition to the knowledge of Canada's tourism destinations throughout the whole country, Vanessa focused on the rich tourism resources in the four Atlantic provinces. For Chinese tourists, this is still a “virgin land” that has not been explored too much. The four Atlantic provinces are named for their proximity to the Atlantic Ocean, including New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador and Prince Edward Island. The rich marine resources constitute the unique charm of the four Atlantic provinces, whether it is fresh and delicious seaFresh meals (such as lobster, scallops, mussels, oysters, squid, etc.), or colorful sports (such as trekking, cycling, walking, driving, golf, etc.), are believed to become Canadian travel products. The new hot spot.
Marketing Manager of BC Provincial Tourism Administration Hu Yi
Afterwards, Jodie Hu from the BC Tourism Bureau introduced the tourism resources of the BC tourism industry to the travel partners and brought new tourism products information for 2018, including A panoramic tour of Vancouver, Bonn flight and food tour, Bonn dinner tour, sunset cruises, waterfalls and canyon tours, deepwater bay kayaking, etc. The new food cooperation program will also bring more visitors Taste feast.
Tian Jiawei, Tourism Manager, Tourism Alberta /p>
Eleven Tian, tourism manager of the Alberta Tourism Bureau has also provided wonderful travel resources for everyone and shared 10 reasons to travel to Alberta. With a glimpse of the fascinating scenery of the Rocky Mountains, through video experience the Calgary’s most famous Cowboy Festival, known as the “Cowboy City”. Ms. Tian Jiawei also shared Alberta’s classic itinerary with the guests on the site, providing an in-depth and comprehensive tour of Alberta’s fascinating tourism resources.
Travel Marketing Manager, Tourism Bureau of Ontario, Feng Hui
In the second half of the training session, Helen Feng, Tourism Marketing Manager of the Ontario Tourism Bureau, started the exciting travel experience sharing. Ms. Feng Hui shared her exciting travel routes in Eastern Canada. When introducing the lighting of Niagara Falls and the projection of the IMAX film in Ottawa in summer, the on-site colleagues have comeThere has been a strong interest in these two products.
Top Dong Tourism Manager, Quebec Tourism Administration
Then, Mr. Top Dong, Tourism Manager from Qualification Bureau of Tourism of Quebec brought in tourism resources for everyone, introducing 14 unique Quebec experiences and enriching them. The six major experiences for the Chinese market are outdoor sports, gourmet cuisine, the St. Lawrence River, dynamic cities, rural holidays and festivals. In addition, for the first time in Quebec, a new tourism video has been broadcast in Quebec. Quebec has introduced a brand new concept of tourism, “put down”, put down expectations, put aside itself, put down land, and truly integrate into the travel matter.
Gall Wallace, Consul General of the Canadian Consulate General in Shanghai< p>Gall Wallace, Consul General of the Consulate General of Canada in Shanghai also came to the scene to share with you the matters needing attention and latest policies for handling visas in Canada, and answered questions about visa handling by travel partners. By the end of 2017, Canada had added seven visa centers (Jinan, Kunming, Nanjing, Shenyang, Wuhan, Hangzhou, and Chengdu) in mainland China, plus the previous Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Chongqing, with a total of 11 visa centers.
In addition to this, Air Canada has brought product introductions and promotions to fellow travelers and brought a limited edition new Boeing 787-900 aircraft model for the live draw. Two ice wineries in Canada also provided lucky draw prizes.
For a full overview of Canada travel information, please follow "Canada Travel Information". The public number will push the latest travel information in a timely manner. The menu bar also contains information on Canada’s travel promotion and ground contact agencies.Department of methods and many other useful information. At the same time, the Canadian Tourism Administration has also launched the Canadian Tourism Experts Online Training Program course to bring the most classic and innovative tourism resource information to the travel industry colleagues in Canada.
Canada Tourism Information
Canadian Tourism Experts
This article is sourced from:Canada Travel Information
For more information, please search for:inoutbound
or long press to identify the QR code below
Guess you like
- 2018-05-03Niagara Falls - Feel the immersive feeling
- 2017-12-25Good: a Canadian visa or not to be given direct
- 2017-12-03Don't and Canada "Maple" scene bimei! Maple Leaf country of romantic invitations in | of Raiders
- 2017-12-03| authority recommended handsome Canadian Prime Minister to bring the history of the maple leaf country travel list "handsome" for you
- 2017-10-29Interview | millennials will become the new target of Canadian Tourism in Alberta Province
- 2017-09-16Roadshow recruitment |2017, Quebec Tourism Bureau of Canada China roadshow recruitment officially launched
- 2017-08-31Autumn Canada Vancouver, beauty only kakaka!
- 2017-08-28I invited Korean popular small meat and Hollywood big coffee, teach you how to cross the seventh moon in Canada
- 2017-08-0491u North America group | red maple leaf, in this romantic autumn
- 2017-07-04Where's the best tourist attraction in Canada? You can't think of it
- Canada is known as the world's top ten thrilling road trip iceeld, in fact, near misses
- Are teenagers under 17 years of age free to go to the national Forest Park in Canada?
- How does this Christmas spend a romantic holiday with Canadian boyfriends in Ontario
- Please note that！ From November 2nd, the application for Canadian visa or will usher in important changes!
- [autumn in Canada] record the beauty of nature, feel the pain of nature
- Roadshow recruitment |2017, Quebec Tourism Bureau of Canada China roadshow recruitment officially launched
- Autumn Canada Vancouver, beauty only kakaka!
- Authority released: 99% of the people do not know where, actually, 2017 of Canada's best tourist destination
- 2017 of the world's best travel country! 29 national peculiar landscape of canada!
- Vancouver | outdoor park shuttle bus ride car to play back the friendship!