Wonderful Walk: 2019 North America, Canada, Toronto International Boat Show2018-05-03 02:00:30 838 ℃
Introduction: On January 20, local time, at the 60th Toronto International Boat Show, luxury yachts attract visitors. look. The yacht show is Canada's largest exhibition of yachts and related supplies and services, and is one of the largest indoor yacht shows in North America. More than 550 exhibitors debuted at this year's yacht show. The number of merchants reached 2,000, and the exhibition was held at the Toronto Energy Center in Canada. The exhibition area reached 50,000 square feet. The country's largest exhibition of all types of yachts has been a glamorous event for Canadian yacht life enthusiasts every winter. In addition to visiting the latest yachts, learning about various types of equipment on board and driving yachts, you can also purchase your favorite yacht at a discounted price - whether it be a fishing boat, a luxury yacht, a sailing boat, a jet ski or a canoe. , as well as supplies and services on various yachts. Bring your friends and family to the show on a cold winter day. Prepare for the next summer's water activities. Try yachting together in the world's largest indoor lake. Experience surfing, water skiing, and water sports. More than 200 seminars on life skills in various yachts and on-site guides in Chinese.
Exhibits: Various Yachts, Rubber Boats, Single Boats, Fishing Boats, Sailing Boats, Cruises , Powerboats and Accessories, Sport Sailing, Motorboats, Tugboats, Fishing Boats and Accessories, Various Shipboard Equipment, Supplies, Tool Accessories and Peripherals, Ship Parts & Accessories, Engines, Electronic Equipment, Service Equipment, Marine Services, Marine Technology, New Technology Publish Communication, Shopping, Tourism, Culture and Various Theme Activities Custom Design and Construction Logs and Wooden Houses, Cabin Accessories and Furniture, Docks, Hangers, Buoys and Lifts, Electrical, Generators and Batteries, Water Sports Equipment, Trailers , Cradles, Dolls, Rental Boats, Yacht Centers, Folding Boats, Pontoon Boats, Green Energy, Electrical Services, Boating Associations, Publications and Media, Boat Cruisers, Outboard Boats, Water Skiing, Cottages, Government Services, Navigation Aids, Aluminum boats, bass boats, fish and ski boats, apartments or Jon boats, piers and resorts, deck boats, motorboats, bows, brokerage companies, ship repairs and services, seatingAnd canvas, floor and meeting, clothing, camping equipment and accessories, ship hardware, onboard service, houseboat, paint and finish, beachside property, Chandley and marine supplies, antique and classic boats, wooden boats, tourism department.
2019 Toronto, North America, Canada International Yacht Exhibition
January 18-27, 2019.
Exhibition Hall Name: Energy Exhibition Center, Toronto, Canada
Global Services Organization: American International Exchange Group, US International Exchange Group
Participation in visits and inspections in China: AIE (China) branch of the US International Exchange Group---Shenzhen Global World Overseas Exhibition Service Co., Ltd.
Cities: Toronto, the largest city in Canada, is the provincial capital of Ontario, and is located in the southern Ontario region on the northwest coast of Lake Ontario. It is the largest city in Canada and also surpassed Chicago as the fourth largest city in North America. Toronto is one of the most diversified cities in the world. 49% of the residents are immigrants from more than 100 ethnic groups from all over the world. More than 140 languages are collected in this North American metropolis, because of the extremely low crime rate and pleasant environment. Toronto is ranked as one of the most livable cities in the world, and has occupied the top ten most livable cities in the world for many years.
As Canada's economic center, Toronto is also one of the largest financial centers in the world. The leading position in the economy lies in finance, business services, telecommunications, aerospace, transportation, media, art, film, television production, publishing, software, pharmaceutical research, education, tourism, sports and other industries. The Toronto Stock Exchange is the seventh largest exchange in the world and is headquartered in the city. Most Canadian companies are listed here.
Guess you like
- 2018-05-03Niagara Falls - Feel the immersive feeling
- 2017-12-25Good: a Canadian visa or not to be given direct
- 2017-12-03Don't and Canada "Maple" scene bimei! Maple Leaf country of romantic invitations in | of Raiders
- 2017-12-03| authority recommended handsome Canadian Prime Minister to bring the history of the maple leaf country travel list "handsome" for you
- 2017-10-29Interview | millennials will become the new target of Canadian Tourism in Alberta Province
- 2017-09-16Roadshow recruitment |2017, Quebec Tourism Bureau of Canada China roadshow recruitment officially launched
- 2017-08-31Autumn Canada Vancouver, beauty only kakaka!
- 2017-08-28I invited Korean popular small meat and Hollywood big coffee, teach you how to cross the seventh moon in Canada
- 2017-08-0491u North America group | red maple leaf, in this romantic autumn
- 2017-07-04Where's the best tourist attraction in Canada? You can't think of it
- Canada is known as the world's top ten thrilling road trip iceeld, in fact, near misses
- Are teenagers under 17 years of age free to go to the national Forest Park in Canada?
- How does this Christmas spend a romantic holiday with Canadian boyfriends in Ontario
- Please note that！ From November 2nd, the application for Canadian visa or will usher in important changes!
- [autumn in Canada] record the beauty of nature, feel the pain of nature
- Roadshow recruitment |2017, Quebec Tourism Bureau of Canada China roadshow recruitment officially launched
- Autumn Canada Vancouver, beauty only kakaka!
- Authority released: 99% of the people do not know where, actually, 2017 of Canada's best tourist destination
- 2017 of the world's best travel country! 29 national peculiar landscape of canada!
- Vancouver | outdoor park shuttle bus ride car to play back the friendship!