Niagara Falls - Feel the immersive feeling2018-05-03 02:00:30 553 ℃
Niagara Falls Attractions:
1. Niagara Gorge: Along the Great Falls Highway north or south there are some attractions and excursions, such as the Grand Canyon adventure, the French built fortress. Niagara Gorge, etc. In addition, many small waterfalls can be seen, and the environment is picturesque.
2. Niagara Ferris Wheel: Located in Clifton Hill Street, 175 feet above ground, for a higher altitude From the perspective of the waterfall, the feeling is very different. Whether day or night, take a ride on the Ferris wheel and admire the waterfall.
3. Sky Tower: The Sky Tower has a revolving restaurant, an in-room movie, and an observation deck 775 feet above the waterfall.
4. .Butterfly Hall: What is it like to be surrounded by two thousand butterflies? The museum is filled with lush greenery, carrying a family of old and young.
5. Flower Pavilion: Inside the Flower Pavilion, there are tropical plants, rose gardens, and birds singing. When spring comes, where can I still feel the breath of spring?
6. Museum: Niagara Falls also has several museums, including the Niagara Falls Museum, located next to Rainbow Bridge, one of the oldest museums in North America.
7. Clifton Hill Street: Clifton Hill is the most lively street in Niagara Falls, regardless of Whether it is a family tour, an adult tour, or a couple tour, you can find the best package tour. If you play with children in the summer, you can avoid the crowded people at night during the day.
Sightseeing at Niagara Falls:
1. Viewing all over the land: In addition, in order to provide visitors with a better view of the panoramic view of Niagara Falls, the United States and Canada have a well-grounded layout. There are four tall watch towers, three in Canada and one in the United States, where you can enjoy the scenery as the elevator moves up and down.
2. Take the “Middle of the Mist”: The “Middle of the Mist” boat dock is on the front of the American Falls. After purchasing tickets, take the cable car to the river.Then each person receives a raincoat. The cruise first passed through the American Falls and then to the Canadian Falls. Here, you can really feel the huge water vapor and spray generated by the waterfalls. The water is full of thunder and shock.
3. High-altitude viewing: Niagara Falls Park also offers helicopter and hot air balloon rides. Visitors can take a helicopter or a hot air balloon to watch the magnificent view of the Great Falls from the sky, overlooking from above a few hundred meters. Lake Erie pours into Lake Ontario.
4. Night View Falls: When the American Falls and the Bridal Wedding Waterfall are illuminated with different colors of light at night, the colors of the waterfalls are different and they are beautiful.
5. After the Falls: This is an excellent view of the Nischia Falls converted by the Sichnik Tunnel and then descended to a few tens of meters below the elevator to feel like being in a waterfall. Among them.
Niagara Falls is located at the junction of Canada and the United States. There are two main waterfalls in Niagara Falls, Horseshoe Falls and American Falls. Whether you are traveling to the United States or traveling to Canada, Niagara Falls is It is one of the must-visit attractions.
Guess you like
- 2018-05-03Niagara Falls - Feel the immersive feeling
- 2017-12-25Good: a Canadian visa or not to be given direct
- 2017-12-03Don't and Canada "Maple" scene bimei! Maple Leaf country of romantic invitations in | of Raiders
- 2017-12-03| authority recommended handsome Canadian Prime Minister to bring the history of the maple leaf country travel list "handsome" for you
- 2017-10-29Interview | millennials will become the new target of Canadian Tourism in Alberta Province
- 2017-09-16Roadshow recruitment |2017, Quebec Tourism Bureau of Canada China roadshow recruitment officially launched
- 2017-08-31Autumn Canada Vancouver, beauty only kakaka!
- 2017-08-28I invited Korean popular small meat and Hollywood big coffee, teach you how to cross the seventh moon in Canada
- 2017-08-0491u North America group | red maple leaf, in this romantic autumn
- 2017-07-04Where's the best tourist attraction in Canada? You can't think of it
- Canada is known as the world's top ten thrilling road trip iceeld, in fact, near misses
- Are teenagers under 17 years of age free to go to the national Forest Park in Canada?
- How does this Christmas spend a romantic holiday with Canadian boyfriends in Ontario
- Please note that！ From November 2nd, the application for Canadian visa or will usher in important changes!
- [autumn in Canada] record the beauty of nature, feel the pain of nature
- Roadshow recruitment |2017, Quebec Tourism Bureau of Canada China roadshow recruitment officially launched
- Autumn Canada Vancouver, beauty only kakaka!
- Authority released: 99% of the people do not know where, actually, 2017 of Canada's best tourist destination
- 2017 of the world's best travel country! 29 national peculiar landscape of canada!
- Vancouver | outdoor park shuttle bus ride car to play back the friendship!