And the actual | night Paris a "3D music light show" with your shuttle in France between2017-07-25 11:08:52 574 ℃
This summer, a chance to return to the past is placed before you. Will you treasure it?
A gorgeous visual feast of the Invalides in Paris waiting for you! It's one of the world's largest 3D music lights featuring a combination of light and shadow art and historical sites.
When darkness falls, French famous historical figures such as Louis Xiv, Napoleon and De Gaulle will pass through to you, bringing you a shock story and the city's two thousand years of monumental poetry.
Figure lanuitauxinvalides.fr |.
Be all eagerness to see it！ Review the scene of the 2016 lights show!
The night of the Invalides
La Nuit aux Invalides
In 2017 the Invalides night performance has begun! Summer night, the Invalides become magnificent light show site, through the most advanced multimedia technology, presents the most beautiful Paris summer visual feast for the audience. In the past four performances, it has successfully attracted more than 210 thousand spectators.
"This amazing lighting show," if Paris says to me......" From the angle of projection of 180 degrees in more than 250 meters long, an area of more than 4000 square meters of the Invalides atrium wall on the big screen. With synchronous explain magnificent music and three famous actors, with you again in Paris and the Invalides old situation, let you travel into the past is personally on the scene.
This year's light show will show time extended to 50 minutes, the baby can be a feast for the eyes. And don't worry about language problems. Oh, you can rent English or Spanish translation headphones on the spot.
See photos of lanuitauxinvalides.fr | slide
In order to better enjoy the visual feast, fast to catch up with the law of small brigade Invalides historical background!
L H's Tel National des Invalides "
The Invalides also known as the "Paris remnant old soldier hospital". It was the architecture of Louis Xiv, France's "king of the sun". In February 24, 1670, Louis Xiv ordered the construction of a disabled soldier for resettlement in his army building, from the Invalides "should be the aim of students".
Opened in 1670 Louis Xiv decided to build the Invalides the royal order, you will see the king at the time of the decision: "those with their lives and blood to defend their king's soldiers placed here, let them spend the rest of their lives in a quiet and peaceful environment......".
Figure Daniel Vorndran DXR |.
Now, this is still the exercise of the Invalides it first built shelter for disabled soldiers function. But now it is more famous because the original part of the church has been transformed to park the coffin of the French emperor Napoleon, attracting tourists from all over the world. It is also known as the French Military Museum, the French military museum.
French Military Museum
Mus e de l'Arm e
The visit to the museum itself is an overview of centuries of military history. The first and second World War museums at the Military Museum, with time as the main line, visit the museum on the ground marked by the era, let us clearly into the history, you must be impressed.
Honorary court Cour d'Honneur
Paris is located in the middle of the Invalides, not only can be used to organize various activities, but also most of the display from the artillery.
Figure musee-armee.fr |.
Exhibit Louis Xiv to Napoleon III, exhibit for 1643-1870 years. Collection of large quantity, rich varieties, can be called "rare in the world.".
Fantastic showroom Les, Cabinets, Insolites
These new spaces connect two showrooms, the first special collection of miniature models of ancient characters (Mini paper, lead and Pewter Figurines), and a reduced version of artillery. The second showrooms are used to illustrate the history of ancient instruments.
The Royal church was built between 1677 and 1706. The decoration inside the church celebrates Louis Xiv's Imperial Army, and valiant record. Later, Napoleon transformed the Temple de Mars during the revolution into a dome church for the military giant. In May 5, 1821, Napoleon I died in St. helena. Until December 15, 1840, Napoleon I was coming home, moved to the invalides.
Figure Bing | for Napoleon's tomb
World War Memorial HallD partement Contemporain, Les Deux Guerres Mondiales
The history of French military history and the two World War from 1871 to 1945 are introduced in this paper.
The museum is an audio visual Museum, showing the life of De Gaulle and the history of influenced by De Gaulle in twentieth Century. There are no exhibits in the exhibition hall, and all kinds of audio and video documents are the main ones.
A.Invalides Church of Saint Louis
The church is connected to the court of honor and has a very classical style. After the establishment of the French Military Museum in 1905, the church, which commemorates St. Louis and the 31 true gods, is under the administration of the latter. Today it has become a special church for the French army.
Figure Juan Carlos Cordovez-Mantilla |.
The night of the Invalides
July 6th, -9, 2, Wednesday to Saturday
July: 22:30 (21:30 separate grid)
Eight and September: 22 hours (21 hours open grid)
All 18 were booked in advance, tickets at 15;
All the 20 site to buy tickets at 17;
More than ten people, 15 euros / person;
Children under 7 are free of charge;
Booking and preferential conditions detailed inquiry website.
Paris Invalides honor court
Esplanade, DES, Invalides, 75007, Paris
Metro Line 8/13, RER, C, Invalides station
Metro Line 8 at La Tour-Maubourg station
Metro Line 13 at Varenne station
It opens from 7:30 to 19 every day (the last entry time is 18:45)
From April to September, the museum opens at night from 7:30 to 21 every Tuesday (the last entry time is 20:45).
French Military Museum
From April 1st to October 31st: from Monday to Sunday, from 10 to 18
From November 1st to March 31st: from Monday to Sunday, from 10 to 17
The museum stopped selling tickets 30 minutes before the museum closed.
January 1st, May 1st and December 25th.
Ticket Price：Detailed inquiry official website (Chinese)
Small partners can be concerned about, you can buy tickets directly on WeChat Oh!
Tourism development agency of France
Click for more French travel information
Guess you like
- 2017-08-12Early tour Europe, into the romantic, feel the charm of the eternal city
- 2017-08-05Life in Germany | heard here is the popular network camera red spots, you play cards?
- 2017-07-28The cover, the old regime and the French Revolution, French history and culture tour change epic journey
- 2017-07-25And the actual | night Paris a "3D music light show" with your shuttle in France between
- 2017-07-20France, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, multinational travel - once again across Europe, and another unexpected encounter.
- 2017-06-30The recruitment of tourism during the summer of August | hi earthshaking! The 4 China Tour de France Rui you unexpected surprise!
- 2017-06-241 Chinese tourists were injured when a tourist bus crashed into a bridge in Paris, France
- 2017-05-10Why do I fall in love with charming France: France Travel raiders!
- 2017-04-02And domestic dress is really different! Foreigners on the beach are French cassis
- 2017-03-10Travel abroad will go to the 6 attractions, regardless of the first collection
- Life in Germany | heard here is the popular network camera red spots, you play cards?
- Summer discount season to buy and buy in Paris! Slow Paris, four deep tour 189 ou, went straight to the discount village ~!
- The recruitment of tourism during the summer of August | hi earthshaking! The 4 China Tour de France Rui you unexpected surprise!
- Paris, just one eye, sink my heart
- Our French landlord, a car with a house and a ship, the only regret is not English
- Paris sera toujours Paris
- The Eiffel Tower at dusk is the most touching Paris
- Paris, France, the famous tourist attractions and travel Raiders
- Paris, Switzerland, 2015
- Ten beautiful places in france!