From $17174 Lavender Country Garden Floral Tour France 9 Days 8 Night Private Tour | Limited Time Offer2018-04-28 20:00:21 204 ℃
Want to always travel, travel prices are always less satisfying. Our slogan is: Porters who do not sell travel and only do special trips!
The lavender field is under the sea of flowers
The world-famous style of Paris is appreciated
Exploration of buildings full of history and culture
Experience the city temperament that pervades art and fashion
17174 yuan from Lavender pastoral trip
France Private Tour on September 8th
Best travel time
From May 01, 2018
Arrival Destination: Paris, France
Methods of Participation: Destination Group
Note: Price Changes in real time, based on website display
Other travel time reference
Other travel time reference
The Louvre was founded in 1204. The castle has undergone several expansions. It was converted into a museum after the French Revolution. It is also known as the British Museum in London and the Metropolitan Museum in New York. Today, the Louvre has a collection of 400,000 pieces. The exhibits span more than 1,500 years. Ancient civilizations such as ancient Greece, ancient Rome, and ancient Egypt are present here. It is a mysterious palace of the Wanbao. The "Finch Code" has also taken pictures here.
The Louvre's usual collection of exhibits is only about 10% of the total, but it is enough to make people feast. The Louvre has many treasures, and the most famous is the “Sambo of the Louvre”: Leonardo da Vinci's famous painting “Mona Lisa”, an epoch-making statue “The Victory of Samothrace” and the broken arm goddess Statue "The Venus of Milos."
The Louvre is not only rich and precious, but it is also an outstanding art building. Hundreds of spacious halls to display treasures are beautiful, with beautiful walls and topsFrescoes and fine reliefs are full of art and art.
In the middle of this gigantic complex, a giant glass pyramid stands, combining the classical Louvre with modern architectural styles, both in the sunshine and in the night lights. All look beautiful.
The Eiffel Tower
The Eiffel Tower it> p>
The Eiffel Tower, one of Paris’s urban landmarks, is an iron skeleton tower located at Champ de Mars in Paris, France. It is the tallest building in Paris and a cultural symbol of France.
In the beginning of the construction of the tower, it was to welcome the World Expo and commemorate the 100th anniversary of the French Revolution. The total height of the Eiffel Tower is 324 meters, with a total of 1711 steps from the tower to the top of the tower. Although the three-level observatory is different in height, it has different perspectives and can bring different tastes. Every year, millions of people climb the top of the tower overlooking the Paris cityscape. The Eiffel Tower feels very different day and night. Watch the iron tower during the day. The structure of the steel is clear and respectful. Many people like to stand under the tower and photograph the tower from the bottom up; you can also admire the Eiffel Tower at the entrance of the Xiayou Palace on the other side of the Seine River. It is an observation platform that can take in the panoramic view of the Eiffel Tower.
At night, the Eiffel Tower is another scene. The searchlight emits a golden glow. Countless bulbs create a twinkling effect. From nightfall to 1:00 am (summer to early morning) 2:00), flashes for the first 10 minutes of each hour. There are special colors for special festivals and events. For example, when China shines in red, the European Union will flash blue in time.
Champs-Elysées Avenue runs from Place de la Concorde in the east to Charles de Gaulle in the west and is the most beautiful and largest street in Paris, with a total length of 2.5 kilometres. Xiangjie is divided into two sections. The first thing to go west from Concorde Square is the east section of the Champs-Elysees Avenue. The main area is a shaded walk. There are not many urban centers on both sides of the road.The large area of greenery that has been obtained is just west of the western section of the Champs-Elysées Avenue - a famous shopping area in Paris and even the world. It is a romantic and popular place. Many rich ladies and celebrities like to come here for shopping and shopping.
The window of the Champs-Elysees Avenue is filled with trendy clothes, fine jewelry, designer bags and all kinds of exquisite products. High-end brands such as LV, Cartier, Dior and Chloe are located on this street.
Arc de Triomphe
Arc de Triomphe
The Arc de Triomphe in Paris is one of the four representative buildings in Paris and is currently the largest circular arch on the Champs-Elysées. It was built in honor of Napoleon’s victory in the battle of Osterlitz in 1806. . In fact, more than a triumphal arch in Paris, but when people talk about the Arc de Triomphe in Paris, it must be said that the center of Charles de Gaulle Square. In the four front and rear sides of the Arc de Triomphe, four giant reliefs are carved, representing "departure," "victory," "peace," and "resistance."
Step inside the Arc de Triomphe. The high arcades are exquisitely embossed and beautifully decorated. It is engraved with the name of the expeditionary officer following Napoleon. Underneath the Arc de Triomphe is an unknown tomb of a martyr buried with the remains of an unnamed martyr who died in the First World War. He represents more than 1.5 million French soldiers who died in the First World War.
There was a long light next to the tomb and it was all day long. The Arc de Triomphe has an elevator inside, which can be bought directly after a 50-meter-high arch, but you can also climb up a spiral staircase. Above the arch is a small historical museum where you can enjoy panoramic views of Paris.
No heartbeat product?
There are other hot deals
Updated daily. Do you want to direct the portal?
Guess you like
- 2017-08-12Early tour Europe, into the romantic, feel the charm of the eternal city
- 2017-08-05Life in Germany | heard here is the popular network camera red spots, you play cards?
- 2017-07-28The cover, the old regime and the French Revolution, French history and culture tour change epic journey
- 2017-07-25And the actual | night Paris a "3D music light show" with your shuttle in France between
- 2017-07-20France, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, multinational travel - once again across Europe, and another unexpected encounter.
- 2017-06-30The recruitment of tourism during the summer of August | hi earthshaking! The 4 China Tour de France Rui you unexpected surprise!
- 2017-06-241 Chinese tourists were injured when a tourist bus crashed into a bridge in Paris, France
- 2017-05-10Why do I fall in love with charming France: France Travel raiders!
- 2017-04-02And domestic dress is really different! Foreigners on the beach are French cassis
- 2017-03-10Travel abroad will go to the 6 attractions, regardless of the first collection
- Life in Germany | heard here is the popular network camera red spots, you play cards?
- Summer discount season to buy and buy in Paris! Slow Paris, four deep tour 189 ou, went straight to the discount village ~!
- The recruitment of tourism during the summer of August | hi earthshaking! The 4 China Tour de France Rui you unexpected surprise!
- Paris, just one eye, sink my heart
- Our French landlord, a car with a house and a ship, the only regret is not English
- Paris sera toujours Paris
- The Eiffel Tower at dusk is the most touching Paris
- Paris, France, the famous tourist attractions and travel Raiders
- Paris, Switzerland, 2015
- Ten beautiful places in france!