A touch of “Chinese Red” in a foreign country! Originally there are these "red tourism" resorts abroad2018-04-30 20:00:35 355 ℃
On holidays, the "feeling of presence" of Chinese tourists will manifest itself in various forms. In recent years, it has been unusually hot to go abroad for a “red trip” that goes away.
"Overseas Red Tourism" is not only a nostalgic trip but also a journey linking history and modernity.
So what is the "Chinese Red" in a foreign country?
Marx's writings and their thinking not only changed the world but also changed China. Marx's former residence thus became an important destination for many Chinese tourists visiting Europe.
△ Profile: In Trier, Germany, pedestrians passed Marx Former Residence Memorial.
The former residence of Marx is located in Trier, Germany. This ancient city, which has a history of more than 2,000 years, has ancient Roman ruins, fine wines and historic buildings. A bronze statue of Marx, 4.4 meters high and 2.3 tons in weight, was also presented here.
2018 is the 200th anniversary of the birth of Karl Marx, the Communist Manifesto Published its 170th anniversary. The former residence of Marx, who is being closed behind closed doors, will also be reopened on May 5th, the 200th anniversary of the birth of Marx.
In order to commemorate the 200th anniversary of Marx’s birth, the city of Trier is planning to hold the theme exhibition of Marx from May onwards for five and a half months.
The Communist Manifesto is an integral part of the Marx theme exhibition Important exhibits. At the same time, many creative products and interesting souvenirs have been produced around the Marx theme in Germany, adding a lot of light to the "overseas trip" for Chinese tourists. —— Δ The city of Trier produced a special traffic light to commemorate Marx. △ The German city of Chemnitz, known as the "Marx city," has launched "Marx Beer." p> △ There are also zero euro commemorative banknotes with Marx portraits, as well as souvenirs from Marx shirts, Marx chocolates, etc. Red Signature + Youth
At the same time, many creative products and interesting souvenirs have been produced around the Marx theme in Germany, adding a lot of light to the "overseas trip" for Chinese tourists. ——
Δ The city of Trier produced a special traffic light to commemorate Marx.
△ The German city of Chemnitz, known as the "Marx city," has launched "Marx Beer." p>
△ There are also zero euro commemorative banknotes with Marx portraits, as well as souvenirs from Marx shirts, Marx chocolates, etc.
Red Signature + Youth
France’s Montaigne has a close relationship with China.Deng Xiaoping and a group of pioneers of China’s new-democratic revolution came to work and study here when they were young.
△July 1, 2017, more than 10 from Europe Nearly 80 Chinese teachers in the country visited the Montargis China Travel and Law School theme memorial.
To this end, Montaï opened up a “great footprint” of red tourist routes for visitors to visit the road that worked during the year for Chinese students studying abroad. It was known as “into the history of Montaigne”. Chinese chapter."
The red mark of Montaigne not only attracts Chinese tourists Relive this period of history and continue to bring change to this small town.
The story of the Chinese revolutionary pioneers inspired many young Frenchmen. There has been an effort to advance the friendship between China and France, and has passed on the red-spirited Chinese spirit of the Mongolian Travel and Tourism law school theme memorial hall director Wang Peiwen. There is also a Chinese teacher with an important status as Montague Forest Middle School. Wang Peiwen said that Chinese is very popular here. Moreover, thanks to the red resources of Montauge, Chinese students in Forest Middle School began to learn about this history from their first year.
When learning that the Chinese revolutionary pioneer was as young as they were, he thought about how to make it The country is more powerful and how to promote the progress of the world. "French students are very much in resonance, and they also hope to have a deeper understanding of China's history and understanding of China."
Red Source + Chinese Elements
Russia is an important destination for Chinese tourists "overseas red tourism". Its "red tourism" project is very rich in content, including permanent exhibitions of the 6th CPC Congress.The museum, the Russian Red Square Lenin’s tomb, the Aurora cruiser, the Smolny Palace and other tourist attractions include Ulininovsk, the hometown of Lenin on the Volga River.
In Moscow, visitors can admire signs with sickles and hammers Soviet-era architecture, viewing Lenin’s tomb and long open fire on the Red Square;
< In Ulyanovsk, Lenin’s former residence, Lenin Square, and many other buildings have imprints of revolutionary instructors. The display on the entrance to the Lenin Memorial Museum can also display Chinese language explanations; the museum displays the childhood of Lenin’s “sprouted”. The photo, with a large number of historical documents, pictures and illustrations, has systematically demonstrated the glorious history of Lenin’s life and his initiation of the cause of socialist revolution. Kazan University was once Lenin’s place of study. Visitors stayed on the beautiful campus and stayed at the legal department where Lenin attended.
In St. Petersburg, the legendary battleship "Aureol" that opened the first revolution of the October Revolution moored along the Neva River attracts people from China and the world. Tourists visit the ship.
Lock Hubei Satellite TV's "Yangtze River News"! ! ! Columns are broadcast--
Monday to Friday, Sunday: Every night2 >3:00
Edit this article | Fan Jin
Visual Ideas | Fan Jin
Chief Editors | Fan Jin
Guess you like
- 2018-04-27Experience the love of Thailand in Chiang Mai and spend time with the German girls
- 2017-12-25Taking photos with a mobile phone is enough: into a fairy town in Germany
- 2017-12-25Hands on the list of European discounted villages! Discount season European Tour & two shopping!
- 2017-12-25The "Venice" city in Germany - Bamberg
- 2017-12-21100 list of overseas tourist attractions that Chinese must go in life
- 2017-12-21The imperial palace of all the countries of the world, China's "Forbidden City" is the top of the list!
- 2017-12-16Express News | HNA Group, the largest shareholder of the former German Deputy Prime Minister appointed as chief executive of Kaiser in the Pacific island; tourism development
- 2017-12-16The cosplay when Wine met German beer Marx met the emperor of Rome
- 2017-12-13On Christmas 2017, a tour of -Germany
- 2017-12-04The Ten Great Lakes in Europe, do you have the blue one you yearn for?
- What are the most popular trekking routes in Germany and Germany?
- Into the Romantic Capital of the Netherlands
- A visa will be able to swam all over the 26 countries. The visa is in the hand, travel and walk!
- Roaming the Rhine, exploring the birthplace of Christmas fair
- After seeing the 84 pictures I want to travel, each of them drives someone to start
- German visa you so difficult, it will be easy to lose the baby...
- A German romantic town with fairy tales
- Eleven, can catch up with Munich Beer Festival, 6K budget 1 weeks holiday, how should arrange?
- 91u European Group on | takchitinited Romantic Road, lost in the style of a castle in the town
- Martin, the European tour Shanghai small tour Europe - Germany car