What are the most popular trekking routes in Germany and Germany?2018-05-03 20:00:39 595 ℃
The German enjoys walking tours. On sunny days, they go outdoors, beautiful cottage houses, rolling forests, rushing streams, unfathomable canyons, and charming scenes. Chunhua Qiushi, flowers blooming, but also attracted the footsteps of hikers, is the fun of hiking.
There are many places in Germany that are loved by ALICE. Donkeys who like to hike in the mountains can go to Lake König in southern Germany (King Lake can not only paddle but also around the lake Mountain hike) or McCurry Mountain near Baden-Baden. The climbers who love to climb can climb the top of the Zugspitze and enjoy the beauty of the mountains. The Zugspitze is not only the highest peak in Germany. The Gipfelalm Restaurant on the Peak is the highest beer garden in Germany.
There are also several hiking spots with magnificent scenery and picturesque scenery:
1. Hiking in the Partnachklamm Canyon< /p>
Small town in Bavaria 5 km south of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, it is a 702 meter long, 80 meter deep canyon. Along the Patna River flowing in the deep valley, there is a footpath for hikers. Tranquility in the water in the canyon during the summer and the glaciers in the sky in the winter, it is an unforgettable experience.
Saarschleife is located near the town of Mettlch in Saarland in western Germany (Trier) In the south, 40 km), the Saar River forms a U-shaped turn of nearly 180 degrees, with dense forest on both sides of the river.It is said that in the summer and autumn, the scenery is the most spectacular. In the summer, the lush forest is filled with mist. The forest is dyed and the river bays show a gradual color, from Mettlch town to the Cloef observation deck (Saar Valley Best View), Saarschleife ) Spectacular landscape, panoramic view.
3, Elbe Sandstone Mountains (Elbsandsteingebirg)
The nature reserve stretches from the southeast of Dresden to the mountains of the northern part of the Czech Republic, a radius of several hundred kilometers, Is the only rock national park in Germany. These formed in the Cretaceous The strange peaks and rocks are looming in the forest and sea of clouds, attracting many donkeys on foot every year.
Harz is a national park, Germany's northernmost mountain range, located on the Weser River and Between the Elbe River, the highest point of the trekking is Brocken, which is 1142m above sea level and the highest peak in North Germany, which is lower than the Alps, but its micro-meteorology is similar to the mountains 2000m above sea level. From September to May, covered with whiteSnow, and there are 300 days of fog around the year. After the cold northern wind passed through the North German Plain, it first attacked Harz, causing the weather to be generally cold and humid. The average annual temperature was only 2.9°C.
Beautiful mixed forest, dense coniferous forest, beautiful Wilderness, steep cliffs, meandering creeks and majestic dams. Poetic wooden houses, steep cliffs, charming forests - the spring goddess Walpurgis on the Harz Witches path shows visitors the most beautiful sights between Osterode and Thale.
5. Lüneburg Lüneburg
Summer scene of lavender in the south of France, in A similar version is also found in Lüneburg, northern Germany: Heidschneckenweg. Here late summer is the sea of purple flowers, which was once rated as the most beautiful walking route in Germany.
The Hunsrueck along the Rhine has always been a good choice for hikers because of the beautiful scenery. In May 2015, with the completion of the Chain Bridge, there is a landscape that attracts tourists. This full-length 360-meter chain bridge is the longest in Germany. When people are many, because of the resonance effect, quite test the courage of people!
Do you also know which German classic trekking routes
Welcome to share with me~
Guess you like
- 2018-04-27Experience the love of Thailand in Chiang Mai and spend time with the German girls
- 2017-12-25Taking photos with a mobile phone is enough: into a fairy town in Germany
- 2017-12-25Hands on the list of European discounted villages! Discount season European Tour & two shopping!
- 2017-12-25The "Venice" city in Germany - Bamberg
- 2017-12-21100 list of overseas tourist attractions that Chinese must go in life
- 2017-12-21The imperial palace of all the countries of the world, China's "Forbidden City" is the top of the list!
- 2017-12-16Express News | HNA Group, the largest shareholder of the former German Deputy Prime Minister appointed as chief executive of Kaiser in the Pacific island; tourism development
- 2017-12-16The cosplay when Wine met German beer Marx met the emperor of Rome
- 2017-12-13On Christmas 2017, a tour of -Germany
- 2017-12-04The Ten Great Lakes in Europe, do you have the blue one you yearn for?
- What are the most popular trekking routes in Germany and Germany?
- Into the Romantic Capital of the Netherlands
- A visa will be able to swam all over the 26 countries. The visa is in the hand, travel and walk!
- Roaming the Rhine, exploring the birthplace of Christmas fair
- After seeing the 84 pictures I want to travel, each of them drives someone to start
- German visa you so difficult, it will be easy to lose the baby...
- A German romantic town with fairy tales
- Eleven, can catch up with Munich Beer Festival, 6K budget 1 weeks holiday, how should arrange?
- 91u European Group on | takchitinited Romantic Road, lost in the style of a castle in the town
- Martin, the European tour Shanghai small tour Europe - Germany car