This is one of the most charming castle hotels in Germany. It is located in a beautiful landscape, away from the noise, quiet and mysterious!2018-05-03 20:00:44 367 ℃
When it comes to travel to Europe, where is your first destination? Paris? London? Or Zurich? No matter which of the above cities is your first choice, I think you certainly will not be the first stop to go to a certain city in Germany!
Wow! Then you are too creative! If Germany has big meat and beer, how can it not be your first destination?
Get the most out of the carnivorists In the city of Cologne, the magnificent Cologne Cathedral can make millions of travelers unable to extricate themselves. It is the largest and most perfect gothic church in Germany, and it can be said to be one of the most magnificent buildings in Europe.
The city has a perfect skyline but overlooks Cologne The best location is this castle hotel built in the mountains!
Althoff Grandhotel Schloss Bensberg
After driving to the Althoff Grandhotel Schloss Bensberg, the dreamy courtyard path leads to the ornate Baroque castle and it seems to spread out in front of you. An old scroll.
For more than 300 years, Schloss Castle is built around the mountains, Cologne The splendid view of the city and the location are enviable, located in Bergisch Gladbach.
The palace was built by the elector John Johann Wilhelm. For his wife, Anna Maria Luisa de Medici, built by Anna Maria Luisa de Medici. It takes only 30 minutes from Cologne city centre and only 15 minutes from the airport, so the traffic is very convenient.
A beautiful view of the surrounding trees. The hotel has a large square with a manicured lawn, and a large fountain shines in the sunshine.
Schloss Bensberg by Italian Baroque Architect Matteo Alberti (Matteo Alberti) was designed and completed in 1711 and was transformed into a five-star hotel by the Althoff Hotels Group in 1997.
The rooms are equally elegant ,High ceilings, elegant furnishings.
Exposed wood on the top floor Making room beams is a special charm.
Suite The jacuzzi is full of character, and after a tiring day, this is a great weapon to rejuvenate the energy.
Bensberg's delicacies have many loyal fans. Restaurant Chef Vendôme of Joachim Wissler has been awarded 3 Michelin stars for its delicious new German cuisine for 10 years.
The restaurant is a romantic and peaceful place, ideal for dining. The quality of the service, the quality of the dishes, and the wine list provided are all excellent standards. Each dish represents the chef's wonderful creative ideas.
Jan Wellem, with a more casual atmosphere, is named after the castle's first owner, where Sunday's champagne brunch always attracts trendy guests.
In addition, the hotel's afternoon tea is also very authentic. It would be a pleasant move to have a good friend come and meet for a sunny day.
Outdoors are full of greenery, making people feel good and sighing that there is such a place to live in the world.
< Strong> Schlosshotel Schlossberger Alte Hofer
¥ 6,500 / 1 night package for two persons
Stay in a Junior Suite or Penthouse Suite for one night
Breakfast for two persons
A five-course dinner for two Michelin-starred Samsung Vendôme restaurants
Identify QR codes to see details
- In the previous：What are the most popular trekking routes in Germany and Germany?
- The next article：The 30 skyscrapers that ugly the sky in the world
Guess you like
- 2018-04-27Experience the love of Thailand in Chiang Mai and spend time with the German girls
- 2017-12-25Taking photos with a mobile phone is enough: into a fairy town in Germany
- 2017-12-25Hands on the list of European discounted villages! Discount season European Tour & two shopping!
- 2017-12-25The "Venice" city in Germany - Bamberg
- 2017-12-21100 list of overseas tourist attractions that Chinese must go in life
- 2017-12-21The imperial palace of all the countries of the world, China's "Forbidden City" is the top of the list!
- 2017-12-16Express News | HNA Group, the largest shareholder of the former German Deputy Prime Minister appointed as chief executive of Kaiser in the Pacific island; tourism development
- 2017-12-16The cosplay when Wine met German beer Marx met the emperor of Rome
- 2017-12-13On Christmas 2017, a tour of -Germany
- 2017-12-04The Ten Great Lakes in Europe, do you have the blue one you yearn for?
- What are the most popular trekking routes in Germany and Germany?
- Into the Romantic Capital of the Netherlands
- A visa will be able to swam all over the 26 countries. The visa is in the hand, travel and walk!
- Roaming the Rhine, exploring the birthplace of Christmas fair
- After seeing the 84 pictures I want to travel, each of them drives someone to start
- German visa you so difficult, it will be easy to lose the baby...
- A German romantic town with fairy tales
- Eleven, can catch up with Munich Beer Festival, 6K budget 1 weeks holiday, how should arrange?
- 91u European Group on | takchitinited Romantic Road, lost in the style of a castle in the town
- Martin, the European tour Shanghai small tour Europe - Germany car