【Italian Travel】The prisons and exiles used to be used as tourist destinations now! I guess you haven’t been to...2018-04-30 20:00:34 376 ℃
In the last century, in 1996, the Hollywood movie “Dreaming the Throne” was mad at the global box office of 340 million U.S. dollars. This jail-style action thriller is sourced from the legendary Alcatraz Island prison in the United States. Today, Alcatraz Island has become a popular tourist attraction.
In fact, Italy also has a lot of "Alcatraz", Italy Some small islands on the fascinating coastline have been used as prisons and exiles for centuries.
But precisely because of these historical reasons, the natural environment of these islands has not been destroyed, and it still maintains its most primitive state, and it has become the most popular new tourist destination for Italians. Today, the fungus introduced the 9 large-scale holiday islands that were once "Alcatraz Island" for the little friends!
L'isola di Montecristo was hailed as a gem of the Tuscan Archipelago and was born in the inspiration for the famous "Country of Monte Cristo". It is also known as Monte Cristo. This island only allows 1,000 people to land on the island each year. It is called a "limited edition" tourist attraction.
The island also holds an 18th century villa and a 13 Ruins of a century monastery. The monastery was plundered by pirates and abandoned in 1553. There is only one way to get to the island and it is to book a tour package for the Italian National Park and its surroundings (Tel: +39 056640019).
Pantelleria Island is close to Tunisia and can be from Sicily The island arrives by boat. Most of the island’s names are in Arabic because it used to be the strategic Mediterranean hub for ancient Rome and Phoenician traders. The Roman Empire ruled prisoners’ exile, and the Mussolini government built military bases there.
Now, Pantelleria is known as the Mediterranean Black pearl. One of the main attractions is the white conical ancient residence, specifically called "dammusi". The island is mainly engaged in fishery and agriculture, and exports rum and raisins. If you love wine, don't miss the amber wine Pasststo, known as "Pan Telleria's Gold."
Capraia Italian Isola Capraia, Latin Capraria (capra means wild goat), located on the Tyrrhenian Sea between the Italian mainland and the northern end of Corsica, was a colonial exile until 1986.
The island of Capraia is a protected marine park, a favorite destination for diving enthusiasts and the perfect place to watch sunrise and sunset. Of course, resources are not to be missed, and a stone house on the island called Il Carabottino is a good choice.
Santo Stefano is a small island on the Tyrrhenian Sea. It is located on the coast between Lazio and Campania. It is currently unoccupied but can be visited by boat. Br>
The only building on the island is a circle The prison, built by Ferdinand IV during the Bourbon dynasty (around 1794-95), has a total of 99 cells, with cells facing only internal windows, which prevent them from seeing the sea.The prison until 1965 Only disabled.
The island of Gorgona is the only one of these "Alcatraz islands" in Italy. The island is still in use. Prisoners on the island Work on vineyards and farms, making wine bottles, cheese, biscuits and pasta.The island has old towers and Roman villas.
Gorgona Island is also a cetacean reserve It is very suitable for whale watching and dolphin watching. Visitors can take a cruise on the mainland from Livorno. It is worth noting that the island of Gorgona is also a "limited edition island" because only 75 tourists are allowed to visit it every day.
In the local dialect, Ventotene's name Ventotene means "The place where the wind blows." It is located between Rome and Naples. Ventotene was established as a prison island during Roman times and was the place where the emperor Nero forged adultery and expelled his wife Claudia Octavia. Mussolini also imprisoned many opponents here...
The ancient Roman port is still in use today, but without cells, the house has become pink, yellow and purple... At the same time, Ventotene is also one of the most popular diving destinations in Italy.
Asinara Island is in the northwest of Sardinia and is now marine and Wildlife protectionIn the area, there are 678 kinds of plants on the island, surrounded by Bibo Wanli, flowers, colorful butterflies, and singing and dancing.
This was once the most defended prison in Italy First, it was closed in 1999. Now it is a paradise for animals and plants, but it only accepts group tours. The car is not allowed on the island. If you really don't want to walk, bring a bicycle. Bird watching, fishing, sailing and horse riding are all good options on the island.
Take the ferry away from the centre of Rome, from the city centre Within a few hours, you can reach the tiny Mediterranean paradise island of Ponza. There are crystal clear waters, intoxicating views and laid-back atmosphere.
For centuries, the island of Pianoza has been known as a prison, and people have always called it “The Devil Island.” By 2001, the population of the island was only 10 people. Like other Tuscan islands, the island of Pianoza is a wildlife sanctuary. Cruises and fishing boats are not allowed to sail within a mile radius without special approval.
The Emperor Agrippa Postumus of Augustus In the 14th century, he was sentenced to prison and sentenced to death. There was once a heightened prison on the island of Pianosa, which was closed in 1998.
If you are an in-depth travel enthusiast, you also want to avoid Visitors can consider going to these secret islands!
(Italian compilation, finishing: Floridia, edit: Italian sorghum, data compilation: CNN, Baidu Encyclopedia, Love to the net, picture: CNN, wiki, etc., reproduced please indicate the meaning 烩: oushitalia)
Advertising time?> Strong>
- In the previous：Venice, Italy, even fake tourists big bang, set the gate to block people
- The next article：Venetian beauty
Guess you like
- 2018-04-2824min direct! This Italian romantic style town, to go around the equivalent of half a European tour!
- 2017-12-27What do you eat for the Chinese new year? Italy is really! ~ ~ ~
- 2017-12-24Ten days' tour strategy of Taiyuan to Italy, Pompeii, Naples, Rome and Venice
- 2017-12-24Dubai recently frenzied, spend 4 billion 450 million copy of Venice water in the desert!
- 2017-12-11The world's 20 most beautiful church, the world's most precious art treasure
- 2017-12-06Twelve preferential 8 days and 7 nights | preheat Mediterranean cruise exclusive offers only 419 ou! Package service charge! COSTA crown, a luxurious journey!
- 2017-12-05Italy: Tuscany winery owner invites you drunk under the sun, drank Chianti classic wine
- 2017-12-02The 20 most beautiful small cities in Italy. How many of them have you been to?
- 2017-09-16Two German tourists steal stalactites fined large sums of money in Italy Sardinia
- 2017-09-02Look what she's hit! China girl 2000 yuan poor tour of europe!
- Rome, Venice are tired? | To Italy, this island is the most beautiful paradise
- These sloping buildings in Chongqing are fire, a bit like Leaning Tower of Pisa!
- Rome old city limit line: tourist bus must not enter
- One minute self-test, which country do you fit in Europe for?
- Italy Siracusa City, the ancient Greek legend of Sicily breeds
- Enjoy the "Roman holiday" tuniu "magic" Italian popular gameplay
- His trip to Italy, 12 days of mild amusement
- Three articles about Italy travel: deep travel in Milan
- You do not know the beauty of Italy, have been to know what is romantic
- La Tour - Venice, God will shed tears here!