Japan is an introvert's paradise. Introverts must travel to Japan2017-08-21 05:05:06 2681 ℃
Although Japan is the most developed country in Asia, most Japanese have introverted personality. In Japan, indifference is a famous culture. A sense of crisis led them to disdain innovation, research and development, to absorb foreign advanced things, and eventually make Japan a developed country.
Introverted personality of the friends, you come to Japan, you can really feel what is like a duck in water, too comfortable. Japanese introverted, like quiet, like humility, do not emphasize the realization of self, in fact, this is the Japanese introverted, it is self centred. There is always a boundary between people, not to break into and care for other people's life, but in fact, another kind of good will.
In Japan, the people around are almost the same, everyone likes a person to play, a person playing games, watching movies, a person shopping, do not bother anyone. Many entertainment items are one-man, KTV has a human, a restaurant has a seat and so on.
Japanese never asked how much money you earn each month, how not to talk about your girlfriend or something, Japanese even become friends with you, also don't care about your personal problems, the introverted, unwilling to share information with others over the life of the people, really feel very comfortable.
In recent years, the Japanese "house" has been known outside, although this phenomenon is certainly not unique to the country, home in the country, this phenomenon has become a direct manifestation of Japan's "inward". The conservative ideology of Japanese island culture is still deeply rooted, and the Japanese society is inward and lack of vitality, which is reflected in the tendency of the people to "live in the country"". Young Japanese do not want to study abroad or go abroad to work.
Introverts travel in Japan and face the same introvert majority. You don't have to worry about anything. Just play with your own trip. No one bothers you, and the Japanese don't have the habit of being too enthusiastic about you. Therefore, Japan is an introvert's paradise and has the opportunity to play in japan.
Guess you like
- 2018-05-28Japanese female tour guides bluntly: Really dare to bring Chinese tourists, the money is more boring!
- 2018-04-29Japan will levy a tourist tax on foreign tourists. Most Chinese people are applauding after they know it!
- 2017-12-21The number of Japanese syphilis surged, the local people forcibly dump the pot to Chinese tourists!
- 2017-12-19Japan, the United States, Italy, the top three tourist destinations for the high and middle income population in large and middle cities
- 2017-12-19People from all over the world have chosen 2017 of the 30 most worthy places to go to Japan. Have you gone this year?
- 2017-12-11Chinese characters are used everywhere in the streets of Japan! But did not make a good impression on Chinese tourists?
- 2017-09-16Ten tourist attractions in Japan must go to the |
- 2017-08-21After the Chinese travel to Japan: the food in Japan is very good, no wonder people are so healthy
- 2017-08-20You can't miss the seaside sunsets in these 10 places when you go to japan!
- 2017-08-12Shibuya Ta young Ginza is too extravagant here is synonymous with Tokyo Fashion
- Chinese tourists are shopping "crazy" in Japan, sweeping goods at pharmacies and making people speechless!
- Daishi takes you to visit Japan, and my list of must-wear, must-visit, must-buy, and must-have lists are all given to you.
- Chinese tourists have supported the Japanese economy, and street drugstores have been bought but they have been abandoned by tour guides.
- How high is the conversion rate that tourism brings to the sea? The Chinese tourists survey in Japan is 40.4% | curiosity small data
- In another year, the Japanese hot spring season is about. Do you have the right way to enjoy it?
- The king of Japan's net red belt can swim in Tokyo, and 5000 + local rice unlock the real exotic mood
- Japan is gradually "China's territorial"? Chinese tourists become "big landlords" in japan"
- 70 Chinese tourists fake visas stay in Japan, a travel agent in the face or face a 7 million fine
- The nature and literature of the double | Aomori day tour
- Japan is an introvert's paradise. Introverts must travel to Japan