Chinese tourists have supported the Japanese economy, and street drugstores have been bought but they have been abandoned by tour guides.2018-04-29 11:00:07 399 ℃
With the development of economy, many people are already not satisfied with domestic travel when they travel abroad. Especially when they are on a small holiday or National Day, the number of Chinese people traveling abroad can be said to increase year by year.
But due to the relationship between time and money, most Chinese go abroad. It is nothing more than going southeast and Japan and South Korea. With the increase of people’s awareness of consumption and enjoyment, Japan has become the country most favored by Chinese tourists in these years, especially the Chinese in the southeastern coastal areas. The price of air tickets to Japan is similar to that of domestic cities. In the past year, it received a total of 29 million foreign tourists, including 679.15 million trips in mainland China in the first 11 months, ranking first in foreign tourists in Japan, and 4,424,600 in Taiwan, plus more than 200 in Hong Kong. Ten thousand of them are Chinese.
These figures show that Chinese tourists love Japan. . In fact, you don’t need to look at numbers. When you travel to Japan, you will find that there are Chinese people who speak Putonghua everywhere, especially in big cities. One of the most common things that Chinese tourists do in Japan is to take a hot spring ski to see cherry blossoms. In addition, another proportion of consumption is shopping. Whether it is a drug store on the street or a luxury store in a shopping mall, many Chinese tourists can be seen, and almost all of these stores have Chinese translations, and most of them are Chinese speaking Chinese and Japanese.
I have been to Japan several times, each time I returned by plane , can see the full compatriots. Small to make-up skin care products, hair dryers, electric cookers and other daily necessities, as if the Chinese people can not wait to return to Japan's shopping malls.
Chinese tourists should increase Japan significantly. Economy, whenBusinessmen also like Chinese very much. But tour guides are no longer there. They all feel that the quality of Chinese tourists is too low. There will always be quarrels and fights, and they will not listen to the command. Therefore, there are reasons why Chinese tourists are disgusted by tour guides. Did you encounter low-quality behavior when you were traveling?
Guess you like
- 2018-05-28Japanese female tour guides bluntly: Really dare to bring Chinese tourists, the money is more boring!
- 2018-04-29Japan will levy a tourist tax on foreign tourists. Most Chinese people are applauding after they know it!
- 2017-12-21The number of Japanese syphilis surged, the local people forcibly dump the pot to Chinese tourists!
- 2017-12-19Japan, the United States, Italy, the top three tourist destinations for the high and middle income population in large and middle cities
- 2017-12-19People from all over the world have chosen 2017 of the 30 most worthy places to go to Japan. Have you gone this year?
- 2017-12-11Chinese characters are used everywhere in the streets of Japan! But did not make a good impression on Chinese tourists?
- 2017-09-16Ten tourist attractions in Japan must go to the |
- 2017-08-21After the Chinese travel to Japan: the food in Japan is very good, no wonder people are so healthy
- 2017-08-20You can't miss the seaside sunsets in these 10 places when you go to japan!
- 2017-08-12Shibuya Ta young Ginza is too extravagant here is synonymous with Tokyo Fashion
- Chinese tourists are shopping "crazy" in Japan, sweeping goods at pharmacies and making people speechless!
- Daishi takes you to visit Japan, and my list of must-wear, must-visit, must-buy, and must-have lists are all given to you.
- Chinese tourists have supported the Japanese economy, and street drugstores have been bought but they have been abandoned by tour guides.
- How high is the conversion rate that tourism brings to the sea? The Chinese tourists survey in Japan is 40.4% | curiosity small data
- In another year, the Japanese hot spring season is about. Do you have the right way to enjoy it?
- The king of Japan's net red belt can swim in Tokyo, and 5000 + local rice unlock the real exotic mood
- Japan is gradually "China's territorial"? Chinese tourists become "big landlords" in japan"
- 70 Chinese tourists fake visas stay in Japan, a travel agent in the face or face a 7 million fine
- The nature and literature of the double | Aomori day tour
- Japan is an introvert's paradise. Introverts must travel to Japan