In 2018, Japan’s tourism revenue has soared. Chinese tourists have contributed 588.6 billion yen!2018-05-03 20:00:23 334 ℃
According to reports from the Japanese media on April 18, the Japan Tourism Administration stated on Wednesday that by March 2018, the number of foreign tourists to Japan had increased by 19.9% compared with the same period of last year. As a result, tourism revenue increased significantly in the first three months. Chinese tourists contributed 588.6 billion yen (approximately RMB 39.2 billion).
According to relevant data, only in March, the number of foreign tourists reached 2.6079 million, a new monthly high. It is estimated that the number of tourists in 2018 will reach 30 million. In 2017, the number of foreign tourists traveling to Japan was 28.69 million.
Early in 2008, the Japanese tourism authority established With a goal, by 2020, the number of tourists to Japan will reach 20 million, but this goal has now far exceeded. Japan is one of the fastest growing countries in the world, with more than two-thirds of them coming from China and South Korea.
Because of the increase in the number of tourists, it also brings benefits to Japan's retail industry. A large part of the Chinese tourists who visit Japan travel for the purpose of shopping.
From January to March this year in foreign countries The tourism spending of tourists, mainly tourists from China and South Korea, increased tourism revenue in Japan by 17.2% over the same period of last year to 1.13 trillion yen (approximately RMB 66 billion).
The average consumption of each visitor increased by 0.6% to 148,891 yen (approximately RMB 8,716).
In three months, Chinese tourists consumed the most, amounting to 588.6 billion yen (approximately RMB 39.2 billion). South Koreans are 147.6 billion yen (about 8.6 billion yuan)
Transfer from:What's new in foreign countries
Responsibility: Wang Jinshun
- In the previous：This summer, only in Hokkaido~
- The next article：Every year so many people travel to Japan. Do you know how they look at our Chinese tourists?
Guess you like
- 2018-05-28Japanese female tour guides bluntly: Really dare to bring Chinese tourists, the money is more boring!
- 2018-04-29Japan will levy a tourist tax on foreign tourists. Most Chinese people are applauding after they know it!
- 2017-12-21The number of Japanese syphilis surged, the local people forcibly dump the pot to Chinese tourists!
- 2017-12-19Japan, the United States, Italy, the top three tourist destinations for the high and middle income population in large and middle cities
- 2017-12-19People from all over the world have chosen 2017 of the 30 most worthy places to go to Japan. Have you gone this year?
- 2017-12-11Chinese characters are used everywhere in the streets of Japan! But did not make a good impression on Chinese tourists?
- 2017-09-16Ten tourist attractions in Japan must go to the |
- 2017-08-21After the Chinese travel to Japan: the food in Japan is very good, no wonder people are so healthy
- 2017-08-20You can't miss the seaside sunsets in these 10 places when you go to japan!
- 2017-08-12Shibuya Ta young Ginza is too extravagant here is synonymous with Tokyo Fashion
- Chinese tourists are shopping "crazy" in Japan, sweeping goods at pharmacies and making people speechless!
- Daishi takes you to visit Japan, and my list of must-wear, must-visit, must-buy, and must-have lists are all given to you.
- Chinese tourists have supported the Japanese economy, and street drugstores have been bought but they have been abandoned by tour guides.
- How high is the conversion rate that tourism brings to the sea? The Chinese tourists survey in Japan is 40.4% | curiosity small data
- In another year, the Japanese hot spring season is about. Do you have the right way to enjoy it?
- The king of Japan's net red belt can swim in Tokyo, and 5000 + local rice unlock the real exotic mood
- Japan is gradually "China's territorial"? Chinese tourists become "big landlords" in japan"
- 70 Chinese tourists fake visas stay in Japan, a travel agent in the face or face a 7 million fine
- The nature and literature of the double | Aomori day tour
- Japan is an introvert's paradise. Introverts must travel to Japan