Why do people often travel to Japan and feel a little sad in their hearts?2018-05-04 02:00:08 435 ℃
According to a survey of Chinese tourists' ideal destinations made by Japan's NHK TV at the end of last year, Japan surpassed the United States as the first choice for Chinese tourists to travel abroad. The survey also showed that among the respondents, 61.1% had visited Japan. On the question of “wanting to travel to Japan”, the choice of “want to go” is as high as 88.9%. These two figures can not only reflect the enthusiasm of the people for Japanese tourism, but also see half of them. These are the "old drivers" who went to Japan. It is a repeat customer who wants to catch his hand when the business dreams. The popularity of Japan is a sign of this.
And, looking at the visitors’ answer, the main purpose of going to Japan in the past was to “buy "Different, the first purpose of domestic tourists to Japan has now become "going to amusement parks and theme parks"; the second purpose is "enjoying Japanese cuisine"; the third purpose is "shopping", and the fourth purpose Is "watching cherry." This kind of answer reveals that compared with shopping, people have paid more attention to sightseeing, experiencing Japanese culture and enjoying exquisite Japanese cuisine.
What's gratifying is that the transformation of the concept of tourism for domestic tourists to Japan is reflected in Not only did the Japanese charm come out, but it also made people feel the maturity, rationality, and deeper understanding of Japan. This can also be seen in many reasons why tourists like to travel to Japan.
For example, some visitors say: Japan has a very blue sky and the air is very good. pm2 .5 has never exceeded 10. Japan also has quiet, elegant Japanese-style streets and leisure parks, and can safely drink water from the park and the roadside faucets.
There are also tourists saying that not only traditional ceremonies andCustoms, you can also see the appearance of China Changan millennia ago. It can be said that Japan is the combination of tradition and modernity.
Some tourists said that Japan has one of the best quality of service in the world and lost something Can also be found, but did not see people fight fights, very secure.
Some tourists expressed emotions: Japan is very clean and the toilets in public places are spotless without smell. It's almost healthier than your own home.
Customers who like to shop: Japan's muji is cheap and good, Even food sold in convenience stores can be said to be food. Brand-name cosmetics are cheaper than domestic ones, and the key is not to worry about fake products.
While tourists willing to experience Japanese traffic said: Japan's subways and buses are easily accessible On time, the signage is clear and the service is user-friendly. Etc., etc....
Can be said now Those who traveled to Japan and who they visited were all praises. Those who had not been to the Internet were also eager to explore the mysteries of Japan after they had been gathered on the Internet, especially after word of mouth. The number of Chinese tourists visiting Japan has increased year by year. According to data released by the Japan Tourism Agency, Japan received a total of 28.69 million visits to foreign tourists in the past year, of which 7.35 million were Chinese tourists alone, an increase of 15.4% year-on-year. Is this white and black living survey data not just a description of Japan’s weight in the eyes of Chinese tourists? Why do you want to go to Japan? The answer lies in these answers to the visitors to Japan.
Guess you like
- 2018-05-28Japanese female tour guides bluntly: Really dare to bring Chinese tourists, the money is more boring!
- 2018-04-29Japan will levy a tourist tax on foreign tourists. Most Chinese people are applauding after they know it!
- 2017-12-21The number of Japanese syphilis surged, the local people forcibly dump the pot to Chinese tourists!
- 2017-12-19Japan, the United States, Italy, the top three tourist destinations for the high and middle income population in large and middle cities
- 2017-12-19People from all over the world have chosen 2017 of the 30 most worthy places to go to Japan. Have you gone this year?
- 2017-12-11Chinese characters are used everywhere in the streets of Japan! But did not make a good impression on Chinese tourists?
- 2017-09-16Ten tourist attractions in Japan must go to the |
- 2017-08-21After the Chinese travel to Japan: the food in Japan is very good, no wonder people are so healthy
- 2017-08-20You can't miss the seaside sunsets in these 10 places when you go to japan!
- 2017-08-12Shibuya Ta young Ginza is too extravagant here is synonymous with Tokyo Fashion
- Chinese tourists are shopping "crazy" in Japan, sweeping goods at pharmacies and making people speechless!
- Daishi takes you to visit Japan, and my list of must-wear, must-visit, must-buy, and must-have lists are all given to you.
- Chinese tourists have supported the Japanese economy, and street drugstores have been bought but they have been abandoned by tour guides.
- How high is the conversion rate that tourism brings to the sea? The Chinese tourists survey in Japan is 40.4% | curiosity small data
- In another year, the Japanese hot spring season is about. Do you have the right way to enjoy it?
- The king of Japan's net red belt can swim in Tokyo, and 5000 + local rice unlock the real exotic mood
- Japan is gradually "China's territorial"? Chinese tourists become "big landlords" in japan"
- 70 Chinese tourists fake visas stay in Japan, a travel agent in the face or face a 7 million fine
- The nature and literature of the double | Aomori day tour
- Japan is an introvert's paradise. Introverts must travel to Japan