Recommended for Japan in May, you only have to play 6 points!2018-05-04 11:00:43 517 ℃
What can be played in Japan in May?
A lot of people will have a hard time making choices. They are suitable for elderly people to bathe and see ancient buildings, suitable for young people to appreciate flowers, food, or to be integrated.
With 6 days, we can play (focus) on the following 6 events!
Recreation|Experience Japanese Hot Springs
Japan is a famous hot spring country. The history of hot springs is as long as the country's history. Come to Japan and experience the fun of Japanese hot springs.
Recommendation: Hakone Onsen
Watch the black eggs cooked in the steam of Owakudani hot spring and soak in the hot spring pool overlooking Mount Fuji. Cozy.
May | Flowers in the late spring and early summer
If you come to Japan in the late spring and early summer, There are beautiful flowers and seas that can be enjoyed for a limited period of time. It would be a pity to miss it.
Recommendation: Fujishiba Sakura Park
The 800,000 flowers of Shiba Sakura are blooming in the sea, creating a fantastic view with Mount Fuji.
Broad rapeseeds with Mt. Fuji are blooming.
Gourmet | Taste classic Japanese cuisine
Japanese cuisine is famous not only for its elegant ingredients but also for its delicious taste. It is the pursuing chefs who have devoted themselves to the development of a unique Japanese culture.
In Japan, various There is a wide range of sushi restaurants of different tastes.
> Geisha Show Meals
Japan's geisha shows are well-known for authentic Japanese cuisine.
Enoshima | The most beautiful tram experience
Jiangzhi Electric is praised as Japan's most beautiful Tram, which passes through the shoreline of the Shonan Sea, has beautiful scenery.
Recommendation: Kamakura Tram Watching the Sea
For tourists visiting Kamakura, One of the things you should not miss is to take the Enoshima tram. Here you can see the blue sea.
< p>Tea Ceremony|Japanese Matcha Tea Experience
Enjoy the authenticity of the Japanese tea ceremony and experience the long-lasting aftertaste of matcha tea in the lips and lips.
Recommended : Fuji tea ceremony experience
Pure pure green tea is bitter, so eat a little dessert and taste before eating tea.
Park | Close contact with Shenlu/strong>
In the Nara area of Japan, swarms of sika deer can be seen everywhere. It is a great pleasure for tourists to come in close contact with them.
Recommendation: Nara deer park
Nara deer park has deer playing in the park. Some people can take pictures and feed with them. To the charm of nature.
Japan's Honshu Santo Capital + Hot Spring Hotel,< p> Matcha Experience + Take the Enoshima Train,
Make your May the most beautiful Japan!
* The above content is from Shanyuhai. For more information on tourism, health, and middle-aged people, please pay attention to "Yangyu Haikang raising" and "Shanyu Haikang raising service platform."
- In the previous：I heard that this is a place spoiled by God!
- The next article：Crazy people's rhythm! 100 yuan can buy something in Japan? Don't scare you
Guess you like
- 2018-05-28Japanese female tour guides bluntly: Really dare to bring Chinese tourists, the money is more boring!
- 2018-04-29Japan will levy a tourist tax on foreign tourists. Most Chinese people are applauding after they know it!
- 2017-12-21The number of Japanese syphilis surged, the local people forcibly dump the pot to Chinese tourists!
- 2017-12-19Japan, the United States, Italy, the top three tourist destinations for the high and middle income population in large and middle cities
- 2017-12-19People from all over the world have chosen 2017 of the 30 most worthy places to go to Japan. Have you gone this year?
- 2017-12-11Chinese characters are used everywhere in the streets of Japan! But did not make a good impression on Chinese tourists?
- 2017-09-16Ten tourist attractions in Japan must go to the |
- 2017-08-21After the Chinese travel to Japan: the food in Japan is very good, no wonder people are so healthy
- 2017-08-20You can't miss the seaside sunsets in these 10 places when you go to japan!
- 2017-08-12Shibuya Ta young Ginza is too extravagant here is synonymous with Tokyo Fashion
- Chinese tourists are shopping "crazy" in Japan, sweeping goods at pharmacies and making people speechless!
- Daishi takes you to visit Japan, and my list of must-wear, must-visit, must-buy, and must-have lists are all given to you.
- Chinese tourists have supported the Japanese economy, and street drugstores have been bought but they have been abandoned by tour guides.
- How high is the conversion rate that tourism brings to the sea? The Chinese tourists survey in Japan is 40.4% | curiosity small data
- In another year, the Japanese hot spring season is about. Do you have the right way to enjoy it?
- The king of Japan's net red belt can swim in Tokyo, and 5000 + local rice unlock the real exotic mood
- Japan is gradually "China's territorial"? Chinese tourists become "big landlords" in japan"
- 70 Chinese tourists fake visas stay in Japan, a travel agent in the face or face a 7 million fine
- The nature and literature of the double | Aomori day tour
- Japan is an introvert's paradise. Introverts must travel to Japan