Crazy people's rhythm! 100 yuan can buy something in Japan? Don't scare you2018-05-04 11:00:46 875 ℃
Many people have said that the price of these first-tier cities in the north of Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Shenzhen is high, and it is difficult to live in the bottom wage earners. But we must know that Beijing’s prices are among the world’s cities, and even the top ten cannot even be accommodated. Prices in Tokyo, Japan However, it was ranked fifth, and then there was the price of high and high prices in Tokyo, but the exchange rate of the renminbi against the Japanese yen was also high. Wouldn't it be good to go to Japan if you want to have local tyrants? Is this really the case? Let's briefly analyze it through an experiment.
100 yuan can buy something in Tokyo, Japan ? According to the highest exchange rate at present, 100 yuan is equivalent to about 1,700 yen. At first glance, there is a sense of local tyrants. Let's take a look at some of the daily consumption prices in Tokyo. The first is food, in the landscape of Hakone. The price of a string of roasted squid in the area is 500 yen for the big one and 300 yen for the small one, which means that 100 yuan can buy three bunches of big squid. This price is not even reachable in many domestic scenic spots.
More like Oden on Fukuoka street night market, around ¥500 , can choose three, for young people, really is not enough teeth, the price of rice and noodles between 300 yen to 600 yuan, a cup of Starbucks coffee prices even reached 1000 yen, The price is twice as high as in China.
Let's finish, let's take a look at the accommodation and pass. The price of the hotel is around 4,000 yen a day, while the prices of the more advanced hotels are around 12,000 yen a day, and these hotel rooms are very small and the living experience is very poor.
In contrast, Xiaobian felt that China's first-tier cities Prices are already very good,The second and third tier cities are just heavens and there are woods. However, even if Japan’s prices are so high, there is still a large wave of Chinese tourists flooding into Japan. It seems that Chinese local tyrants really love Japan.
Guess you like
- 2018-05-28Japanese female tour guides bluntly: Really dare to bring Chinese tourists, the money is more boring!
- 2018-04-29Japan will levy a tourist tax on foreign tourists. Most Chinese people are applauding after they know it!
- 2017-12-21The number of Japanese syphilis surged, the local people forcibly dump the pot to Chinese tourists!
- 2017-12-19Japan, the United States, Italy, the top three tourist destinations for the high and middle income population in large and middle cities
- 2017-12-19People from all over the world have chosen 2017 of the 30 most worthy places to go to Japan. Have you gone this year?
- 2017-12-11Chinese characters are used everywhere in the streets of Japan! But did not make a good impression on Chinese tourists?
- 2017-09-16Ten tourist attractions in Japan must go to the |
- 2017-08-21After the Chinese travel to Japan: the food in Japan is very good, no wonder people are so healthy
- 2017-08-20You can't miss the seaside sunsets in these 10 places when you go to japan!
- 2017-08-12Shibuya Ta young Ginza is too extravagant here is synonymous with Tokyo Fashion
- Chinese tourists are shopping "crazy" in Japan, sweeping goods at pharmacies and making people speechless!
- Daishi takes you to visit Japan, and my list of must-wear, must-visit, must-buy, and must-have lists are all given to you.
- Chinese tourists have supported the Japanese economy, and street drugstores have been bought but they have been abandoned by tour guides.
- How high is the conversion rate that tourism brings to the sea? The Chinese tourists survey in Japan is 40.4% | curiosity small data
- In another year, the Japanese hot spring season is about. Do you have the right way to enjoy it?
- The king of Japan's net red belt can swim in Tokyo, and 5000 + local rice unlock the real exotic mood
- Japan is gradually "China's territorial"? Chinese tourists become "big landlords" in japan"
- 70 Chinese tourists fake visas stay in Japan, a travel agent in the face or face a 7 million fine
- The nature and literature of the double | Aomori day tour
- Japan is an introvert's paradise. Introverts must travel to Japan