Tokyo, Japan Foreign Tourist Attractions Browse Ranking What is the most popular shopping street?2018-05-04 20:00:15 813 ℃
In the sightseeing information site for foreigners visiting Japan, the Tokyo sightseeing spot with the highest page views in 2017 (from April 2017 to March 2018) is Ueno-Ami-Yokohama shopping street. In addition, there are several shopping malls that exceed the classic sightseeing attractions such as theme parks.
The above results are based on the information website "LIVE" operated by 37 companies including the company and Tokyu Railway. "JAPAN PERFECT GUIDE TOKYO", from April 2017 to March 2018, published approximately 4,000 information statistics. The total number of visits for sightseeing and food, etc. were ranked.
The No. 1 Ami-Yokohama shopping street of the Tourism Department has a wide range of limited services for foreigners and can enjoy the food while walking. It is very popular among tourists from Taiwan. Ranked No. 3 is Shinjuku Golden Street, and it is reported that Chinese tourists who watched the Japanese TV series “The Late Night Cafeteria” have increased the number of visitors when they searched for restaurants that opened late at night. On the other hand, in the 2016 (from April 2016 to March 2017), the number one spot outside the Tsukiji Market, the second Sensoji Temple, and the eighth Tokyo Sky Tree Tower are all ranked in the top 10. The person in charge analyzes that “the number of tourists visiting Japan has increased. Compared with some classic attractions that have already been visited, places that can reach deeper Japanese culture are more attractive to people.”
Let's take a look at some of the popular sightseeing spots on the rankings!
■Sightseeing Spots for Foreigners BEST 10 "2017" (are in parentheses)
1 Ami Yokohama Shopping Street (Ueno )
Amisokocho shopping street is located in JR Okachimachi Station, Taito-ku, Ueno Station. Between the elevated west side is a shopping street about 400 meters long from north to south. Now it focuses on seafood, dry goods, and clothing., groceries, jewellery, and other industry stores. The shops are lined with goods, seafood, fruits, snacks, drug stores, clothing, shoes, and appliances.
2 He Yu Qiao Prop Street (Asakusa)< Img src="//i1.go2yd.com/image.php?url=0Iy2RX8Tla" />
Heiyu Bridge Prop Street is located on the west side of the bustling street in Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo. There are about 200 professional kitchenware stores selling ceramics, ironware, knives, baking supplies, coffee makers, sushi models, restaurant decoration items, clothes, etc. It is the first professional cookware shopping street in Japan and is also a culinary master. Shopping paradise. Some shops can provide exactly the same imitation model as long as they provide food photos. They can be placed at the door of the hotel to allow guests to understand food more intuitively.
3 Shinjuku Golden Street (Shinjuku)
Thirty years ago, this street, which was close to the inspirational town, was an ensemble of writers, poets, and movie makers. Place of joy. In 1976, the two literary prizes, namely, Akutagawa reward and Naoki reward, were attracted by the writer Sumaki Takashi and Takashi Nakajima, who are often present here. As the times change, there are still many old shops on the street, full of old and new delicate smells. It can be said to be a very literary street. The famous Japanese drama "The Late Night Cafeteria" is based on this street.
4 Valley Ginza Mall (Ueno)< Img src="//i1.go2yd.com/Image.php?url=0Iy2RXbquT" />
A commercial street full of people's feelings. Now there are about 70 shops in a row, the whole area is full of vitality and vitality. The most distinctive place on this street is also counted. “Cat culture”, it has often been gathered here from time to time that groups of cats have been gathering here, and as time goes by, it becomes a street of cats. Here, you will find that cats are everywhere. .
5 Shibuya Cat Street (Harajuku)
Cat Street This street connects Shibuya and Harajuku, where the most popular shops and restaurants in the area are gathered, which is a favorite of young people. It is said that the name comes from the fact that the road is very thin, like a cat's face. Very small.
6 Genjin Shrine (Ueno)
Located in the Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, it has been designated as an important cultural heritage of the country, and there are many historic sites that have connections with literati living nearby. "The Stones of Rest and Rest" is said to have been written by the novelists Natsume Soseki and Senouwai, and it is also a famous azalea flower resort. Each year from mid-April to mid-April, approximately 50 species of 3,000 azaleas will be open for competition.
7 Hachiko Statue (Shibuya) 7
Before the Shibuya station in Tokyo, this is so famous that you don't need to introduce it too much. Friends who are going to Tokyo should have a photo with him.
>8 Tokyo Disney (Chiba Suburbs)
Tokyo DeeDisneyland, built in 1982, is located in Maihama, Urayasu, Chiba Prefecture, east of Tokyo. Known as Asia's first amusement park.
9Gifts Ueno Zoo (Ueno)
Open on March 20, 1882. It is the oldest and most famous zoo in Japan and the first public zoo in Japan. It covers an area of about 141,000 square meters and exhibits about 420 animals and more than 2,200 animals. Pandas from China are one of the most famous animals in the park. There is a statue of a panda at Ueno Station, which is a landmark in the station.
10Tokyo Seafaring Tower (Roppongi)< Img src="//i1.go2yd.com/image.php?url=0Iy2RXRFIt" />
Guess you like
- 2018-05-28Japanese female tour guides bluntly: Really dare to bring Chinese tourists, the money is more boring!
- 2018-04-29Japan will levy a tourist tax on foreign tourists. Most Chinese people are applauding after they know it!
- 2017-12-21The number of Japanese syphilis surged, the local people forcibly dump the pot to Chinese tourists!
- 2017-12-19Japan, the United States, Italy, the top three tourist destinations for the high and middle income population in large and middle cities
- 2017-12-19People from all over the world have chosen 2017 of the 30 most worthy places to go to Japan. Have you gone this year?
- 2017-12-11Chinese characters are used everywhere in the streets of Japan! But did not make a good impression on Chinese tourists?
- 2017-09-16Ten tourist attractions in Japan must go to the |
- 2017-08-21After the Chinese travel to Japan: the food in Japan is very good, no wonder people are so healthy
- 2017-08-20You can't miss the seaside sunsets in these 10 places when you go to japan!
- 2017-08-12Shibuya Ta young Ginza is too extravagant here is synonymous with Tokyo Fashion
- Chinese tourists are shopping "crazy" in Japan, sweeping goods at pharmacies and making people speechless!
- Daishi takes you to visit Japan, and my list of must-wear, must-visit, must-buy, and must-have lists are all given to you.
- Chinese tourists have supported the Japanese economy, and street drugstores have been bought but they have been abandoned by tour guides.
- How high is the conversion rate that tourism brings to the sea? The Chinese tourists survey in Japan is 40.4% | curiosity small data
- In another year, the Japanese hot spring season is about. Do you have the right way to enjoy it?
- The king of Japan's net red belt can swim in Tokyo, and 5000 + local rice unlock the real exotic mood
- Japan is gradually "China's territorial"? Chinese tourists become "big landlords" in japan"
- 70 Chinese tourists fake visas stay in Japan, a travel agent in the face or face a 7 million fine
- The nature and literature of the double | Aomori day tour
- Japan is an introvert's paradise. Introverts must travel to Japan