Japan's niche tourism! Ishikawa meets all your fantasies about Japan, eating, drinking and playing2018-05-12 20:01:02 1899 ℃
With the rapid development of the tourism industry in recent years, tourism has become a part of our lives. As one of the popular tourist destinations in Japan, many tourist attractions are popular with people. Among them, the hot springs are famous for leisure in Japan. The Ishikawa prefecture located in the Hokuriku area has a well-known Yamashiro hot spring.
Shandai Hot Springs, Kaga City
As the largest hot spring in Kaga Onsen Township, Yamashiro Hot Springs has a history of more than 1300 years. Many Japanese traditional cultures. The central location of the spa town is the public bath “total soup”.
The mountain hot springs are very beautiful. The hot springs here can not only enjoy the quietness but also feel the rich atmosphere of traditional Japanese culture.
The Yamashiro Onsen is not only well-known for its warm and comfortable springs, but also because of the famous Japanese scholar Lushan people who once lived there. Therefore, exhibitions of works by the Lushan people of Peking University, ceramics, paintings and calligraphy are held nearby. works.
Kanazawa Kenroku-en Garden
The Kenrokuen Garden is one of the three most famous gardens in Japan. You can see Japanese-style rockery and pavilions everywhere. No matter where you stand, you can appreciate the beauty of this park.
The Kenrokuen Garden has a unique design concept: several small islands are located in Dachi (Kasumicho), facing the sea, and legends live in immortal immortals. Protect the former Tian family's longevity and eternal prosperity.
Also because the garden is scattered everywhere The ponds and the quaint waters that cross the area, and the unique rockery, are called rockery, forest springs, and return gardens.
Kanazawa City 21Century Art Museum
It is located at the 21st Century Art Museum in Kanazawa, Kanazawa City. Mainly in modern art, there have been numerous works of art exhibited here. The museum's design has also won the Golden Lion Award at the Venice Biennale.
A 360-degree transparent glass curtain wall was used in the museum. Blend to create a unique design landscape.
The most eye-catching feature of the museum is the swimming pool designed by the Argentinian installation artist Leandro Erlich. The unique feature of this swimming pool is to separate the swimming pool with a 50cm water layer. See different landscapes from different perspectives.
Do you like to travel from Japan? Which tourism areas have you traveled to? Please share your comments with us below the comments.
Guess you like
- 2018-05-28Japanese female tour guides bluntly: Really dare to bring Chinese tourists, the money is more boring!
- 2018-04-29Japan will levy a tourist tax on foreign tourists. Most Chinese people are applauding after they know it!
- 2017-12-21The number of Japanese syphilis surged, the local people forcibly dump the pot to Chinese tourists!
- 2017-12-19Japan, the United States, Italy, the top three tourist destinations for the high and middle income population in large and middle cities
- 2017-12-19People from all over the world have chosen 2017 of the 30 most worthy places to go to Japan. Have you gone this year?
- 2017-12-11Chinese characters are used everywhere in the streets of Japan! But did not make a good impression on Chinese tourists?
- 2017-09-16Ten tourist attractions in Japan must go to the |
- 2017-08-21After the Chinese travel to Japan: the food in Japan is very good, no wonder people are so healthy
- 2017-08-20You can't miss the seaside sunsets in these 10 places when you go to japan!
- 2017-08-12Shibuya Ta young Ginza is too extravagant here is synonymous with Tokyo Fashion
- Chinese tourists are shopping "crazy" in Japan, sweeping goods at pharmacies and making people speechless!
- Daishi takes you to visit Japan, and my list of must-wear, must-visit, must-buy, and must-have lists are all given to you.
- Chinese tourists have supported the Japanese economy, and street drugstores have been bought but they have been abandoned by tour guides.
- How high is the conversion rate that tourism brings to the sea? The Chinese tourists survey in Japan is 40.4% | curiosity small data
- In another year, the Japanese hot spring season is about. Do you have the right way to enjoy it?
- The king of Japan's net red belt can swim in Tokyo, and 5000 + local rice unlock the real exotic mood
- Japan is gradually "China's territorial"? Chinese tourists become "big landlords" in japan"
- 70 Chinese tourists fake visas stay in Japan, a travel agent in the face or face a 7 million fine
- The nature and literature of the double | Aomori day tour
- Japan is an introvert's paradise. Introverts must travel to Japan