The South Korean street, which once made Chinese tourists make a profit, is now on fire again2017-12-25 11:00:02 706 ℃
generally refers to the east gate of Seoul city wall built in 1396 at the east gate, South Korea's national weakness, to resist foreign, is here to build a city gate. Influenced by Chinese culture, the overall architecture of the east gate is quite different from that of the Chinese city gate. From the perspective of tourism, there is not much to see. Basically, domestic tour groups rarely include routes, but the East Gate market near them must be the most popular part of tour groups.
East Gate market has a history of 100 years, today is the most common shopping street for Korean young people, and it is also Asia's largest retail and wholesale market. For the Koreans, especially the young people, the low price of the East Gate market simply makes them ecstatic.
used to travel to South Korea, economic conditions and rich love to Lotte such similar International Mall, and some general conditions, even want to go travel money usually to the east gate of the procurement market, after returning to the side friends can also earn a lot.
China became popular in purchasing, love Korean students, young Chinese tourists love to drill in the East Gate market Amoy a variety of shoes. In the early days, some of the network red, which sold Korean clothes on the Internet, mostly came from this place.
East Gate market is centered on the middle end users, mainly serving Korea middle end income group, as well as foreign wholesalers. In recent years, with the increase of tourists from China and South Korea, especially Chinese tourists, the most common in the East Gate market is the shadow of Chinese tourists. But last year, China and South Korea fell into a low valley. There were many fewer Chinese tourists buying in the east gate. But recently had a South Korean tourist hot, many tourists and China focus on South Korea, presumably shortly after the East Gate market began bustling.
Guess you like
- 2018-04-25This scenic spot in China is known as the “soul homeland” by Koreans and receives over 400,000 Korean tourists every year.
- 2017-12-15Is the old people of the "ice breaking" tour group used by the company?
- 2017-12-11Why do Chinese people have to travel to Korea, what is the attraction of Korea in the end!
- 2017-12-0832 "ice breaking trip to Beijing, South Korea" behind them, I saw these
- 2017-12-05To "ice breaking" tour, if you still Chinese, please answer the following questions head-on
- 2017-12-04Korea has been looking forward to 8 months, and the Chinese tour group has come at last! But I don't go to this place...
- 2017-12-01All the Chinese tourists from Bali Island have gone home, and Korean tourists: how do we go back?
- 2017-11-30Korean media: after a lapse of 9 months, the first batch of China groups of tourists will visit to South Korea next month
- 2017-11-30After August, the full restoration of Korea tourism!
- 2017-11-29Korean media said China Travel Agency will arrive in Jeju Island travel agency that did not restore team travel
- The Chinese called for a boycott to travel to South Korea for a long time, but the status quo has caused us some disappointment!
- Where to play? There are mountains and seas and international driving licenses in Jeju Island
- The number of tourists to South Korea has increased? Koreans are excited, experts: fake, flight attendants are counted
- The South Korean street, which once made Chinese tourists make a profit, is now on fire again
- After 32 tours, and more than 150 visitors to Korea Chinese investigation!
- 5 places, such as Inchon, bouquet, etc, which are recommended by the South Korean Tourism Development Bureau in December
- 32 people travel to Korea as a farce, how do you see?
- 32 people from South Korea's ice break trip come back. Guess how they face the next life?
- After 8 months, Chinese tourists travel to Korea again, saying they won't buy music.
- Ice breaking South Korea tour group first, dozens of meters to buy the team reappearance, Chinese tourists return?