This scenic spot in China is known as the “soul homeland” by Koreans and receives over 400,000 Korean tourists every year.2018-04-25 20:00:41 616 ℃
You may only know that Chinese people love to travel to Korea and love shopping in South Korea. Some people even say that 90 percent of Jeju Island in South Korea is Chinese. In fact, this statement is not false. South Korea and Japan have basically become the back gardens of Chinese people. Everyone who travels abroad usually chooses to go to Japan and South Korea, but do you know that China has such a scenic spot and is deeply influenced by Koreans? It is loved to receive over 400,000 Korean tourists each year. This number is basically more than half of the foreign tourists who come here to travel. Koreans who come to visit China have one in four people who go to Zhangjiajie. Here even known as the Korean back garden, this is the Zhangjiajie Scenic Spot in Hunan.
Zhangjiajie Scenic Spot is located in Wulingyuan Scenic Area In the south of China, Xiao Bian went to Zhangjiajie once last month. It is really beautiful here. Zhangjiajie is famous for its unique tourism resources. This is China's first national forest park, and it is also a national 5A tourist attraction. Some people may ask why Zhangjiajie is so famous? If a place can include the grace of Guilin, the wonders of Huangshan, the danger of Huashan, the male of Mount Tai, then can this place be famous? You can truly feel the close connection between man and nature in the Zhangjiajie Scenic Spot. The scenic spot is very large. It is mainly divided into Huangshizhai Scenic Area, Yangjiajie Scenic Area, Tianzishan Scenic Spot, etc. You are in the scenic area of Zhangjiajie. You can come in close contact with the monkeys you ate, the birds that yelled at you, and the fog often made here will give you a deep feeling of wonderland.
You may ask why the Zhangjiajie scenic spot was considered a “soul homeland” by Koreans. Why is it so popular with Koreans? Loved by it, it is said that Zhao Hongkui, the former president of the Korea Tourism and Tourism Organization, was invited to Zhangjiajie in 2001 to participate in an event. After leaving, he was impressed by Zhangjiajie. When he returned, he publicized Zhangjiajie. Through his own identity, it was very popular. fastThe Koreans knew about Zhangjiajie, and almost nobody knows it. This may be a celebrity effect. There are many people who come to travel. When people go back, they say word of mouth. There are more people full of people. Actually, the most talked about here is here. The main reason is that the scenery in Zhangjiajie is indeed beautiful and beautiful. There is also a saying that Koreans think that the giant cave mountain in Zhangjiajie is the birthplace of their ancestors. They come here to have a lot of intimacy and sense of belonging, just like finding the lost spiritual home. It is said that in South Korea there is such a cry of laughter and filial piety, to take them to Zhangjiajie. The best gift the kids gave their parents was to bring them to Zhangjiajie. It was fun to say.
This is the scenic spot of Zhangjiajie in China. Due to the large number of Koreans, mineral water, napkins, and bus plates in the scenic spot are all printed. On Korean, is it really interesting? The last author wanted to ask: Have you ever been to Zhangjiajie tourism? Have you ever been to South Korea? How is it feeling? Comments are welcome. Walking on the road, Discovery world every beauty, image source network, tort legislation deleted, author: Xie Xu madman.
Guess you like
- 2018-04-25This scenic spot in China is known as the “soul homeland” by Koreans and receives over 400,000 Korean tourists every year.
- 2017-12-15Is the old people of the "ice breaking" tour group used by the company?
- 2017-12-11Why do Chinese people have to travel to Korea, what is the attraction of Korea in the end!
- 2017-12-0832 "ice breaking trip to Beijing, South Korea" behind them, I saw these
- 2017-12-05To "ice breaking" tour, if you still Chinese, please answer the following questions head-on
- 2017-12-04Korea has been looking forward to 8 months, and the Chinese tour group has come at last! But I don't go to this place...
- 2017-12-01All the Chinese tourists from Bali Island have gone home, and Korean tourists: how do we go back?
- 2017-11-30Korean media: after a lapse of 9 months, the first batch of China groups of tourists will visit to South Korea next month
- 2017-11-30After August, the full restoration of Korea tourism!
- 2017-11-29Korean media said China Travel Agency will arrive in Jeju Island travel agency that did not restore team travel
- The Chinese called for a boycott to travel to South Korea for a long time, but the status quo has caused us some disappointment!
- Where to play? There are mountains and seas and international driving licenses in Jeju Island
- The number of tourists to South Korea has increased? Koreans are excited, experts: fake, flight attendants are counted
- The South Korean street, which once made Chinese tourists make a profit, is now on fire again
- After 32 tours, and more than 150 visitors to Korea Chinese investigation!
- 5 places, such as Inchon, bouquet, etc, which are recommended by the South Korean Tourism Development Bureau in December
- 32 people travel to Korea as a farce, how do you see?
- 32 people from South Korea's ice break trip come back. Guess how they face the next life?
- After 8 months, Chinese tourists travel to Korea again, saying they won't buy music.
- Ice breaking South Korea tour group first, dozens of meters to buy the team reappearance, Chinese tourists return?