A large number of Chinese tourists have moved from South Korea to Japan. Japanese businesses have laughed and Korean businesses have cried!2018-04-27 11:00:17 347 ℃
In the past year, Korea’s tourism industry has not been very booming. It has reduced the number of tourists from Korea and is no longer the scene of the crowds. Nowadays, most attractions are sparsely populated. Not only does South Korea’s tourism industry suffer greatly. The South Korean tourism industry has experienced a rapid decline in income, and even the Korean shopping industry has been greatly affected. Since most Chinese tourists go to South Korea to purchase tourism, the most important thing is shopping. Therefore, Chinese tourists almost hold up the Korean tourism industry. And the entire Korean duty-free store's consumer industry.
The gloomy tourism business in Korea has been going on for quite some time, Recently, Korean media reported that tourism in South Korea has improved, and people from all over the world have come to South Korea to shop. Even if there are fewer Chinese tourists, there are other tourists. Koreans believe that tourism in Korea will gradually get better.
Chinese people traveling to South Korea are really less and less Now, Chinese tour groups to South Korea are rare. Most Chinese are reluctant to travel to South Korea. They choose to go to Thailand and Japan instead of South Korea. Japan is also a tourist destination and a shopping paradise. Just to meet the needs of Chinese tourists.
Most Chinese tourists have given up to go to South Korea Tourism, and transfer stations to Japan and other places to travel, and now the attractions of Japan are full of Chinese tourists everywhere, Japan's duty-free shops are mostly Chinese tourists, and now this scene in Japan and the former South Korea is a bit like it, Chinese tourists from South Korea moved to Japan, and now Japanese businesses are excited.
Where Chinese tourists go is popular because Chinese tourists have high spending power and can bring huge amounts of property to this place, so Japan is also very welcome to Chinese tourists now, in order to retain China. Tourists do their best and hope that Japanese businesses do not like Korean businessmen, not black Chinese tourists, or they will lose Chinese tourists as well.
Guess you like
- 2018-04-25This scenic spot in China is known as the “soul homeland” by Koreans and receives over 400,000 Korean tourists every year.
- 2017-12-15Is the old people of the "ice breaking" tour group used by the company?
- 2017-12-11Why do Chinese people have to travel to Korea, what is the attraction of Korea in the end!
- 2017-12-0832 "ice breaking trip to Beijing, South Korea" behind them, I saw these
- 2017-12-05To "ice breaking" tour, if you still Chinese, please answer the following questions head-on
- 2017-12-04Korea has been looking forward to 8 months, and the Chinese tour group has come at last! But I don't go to this place...
- 2017-12-01All the Chinese tourists from Bali Island have gone home, and Korean tourists: how do we go back?
- 2017-11-30Korean media: after a lapse of 9 months, the first batch of China groups of tourists will visit to South Korea next month
- 2017-11-30After August, the full restoration of Korea tourism!
- 2017-11-29Korean media said China Travel Agency will arrive in Jeju Island travel agency that did not restore team travel
- The Chinese called for a boycott to travel to South Korea for a long time, but the status quo has caused us some disappointment!
- Where to play? There are mountains and seas and international driving licenses in Jeju Island
- The number of tourists to South Korea has increased? Koreans are excited, experts: fake, flight attendants are counted
- The South Korean street, which once made Chinese tourists make a profit, is now on fire again
- After 32 tours, and more than 150 visitors to Korea Chinese investigation!
- 5 places, such as Inchon, bouquet, etc, which are recommended by the South Korean Tourism Development Bureau in December
- 32 people travel to Korea as a farce, how do you see?
- 32 people from South Korea's ice break trip come back. Guess how they face the next life?
- After 8 months, Chinese tourists travel to Korea again, saying they won't buy music.
- Ice breaking South Korea tour group first, dozens of meters to buy the team reappearance, Chinese tourists return?