Chinese tourists crushing Seoul? Korean media angered: No one came!2018-04-28 11:00:09 387 ℃
Recently, the Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism and the Korean Tourism Development Bureau have announced that they will release information in March. The number of Chinese tourists to South Korea reached 400,000, an increase of 11% over the same period of last year. This is the first increase in Chinese tourists since the “Sade” storm. However, when South Korea’s industry was excited about it, the Korean media gave it a blow.
The Korean media said that the official data is watery. They Regarding the total number of tourists and flight attendants in South Korea as tourists, the number of Chinese tourists did not actually increase. Korean media claimed that only 210,000 visitors to the Republic of Korea actually visited in March. This has not changed much in the past few months. There were about 30,000 tourists visiting Korea every month for cruise travel. Today, there are sometimes no more than 30 people.
For this phenomenon of data flooding, Korea tourism The bureau said that it wants to attract more Chinese tourists to Korea. Although the relations between China and South Korea have eased, the influence brought by Saad has not faded. Only South Korea withdrew from Saad, and the Chinese army of tourists will return to South Korea.
Guess you like
- 2018-04-25This scenic spot in China is known as the “soul homeland” by Koreans and receives over 400,000 Korean tourists every year.
- 2017-12-15Is the old people of the "ice breaking" tour group used by the company?
- 2017-12-11Why do Chinese people have to travel to Korea, what is the attraction of Korea in the end!
- 2017-12-0832 "ice breaking trip to Beijing, South Korea" behind them, I saw these
- 2017-12-05To "ice breaking" tour, if you still Chinese, please answer the following questions head-on
- 2017-12-04Korea has been looking forward to 8 months, and the Chinese tour group has come at last! But I don't go to this place...
- 2017-12-01All the Chinese tourists from Bali Island have gone home, and Korean tourists: how do we go back?
- 2017-11-30Korean media: after a lapse of 9 months, the first batch of China groups of tourists will visit to South Korea next month
- 2017-11-30After August, the full restoration of Korea tourism!
- 2017-11-29Korean media said China Travel Agency will arrive in Jeju Island travel agency that did not restore team travel
- The Chinese called for a boycott to travel to South Korea for a long time, but the status quo has caused us some disappointment!
- Where to play? There are mountains and seas and international driving licenses in Jeju Island
- The number of tourists to South Korea has increased? Koreans are excited, experts: fake, flight attendants are counted
- The South Korean street, which once made Chinese tourists make a profit, is now on fire again
- After 32 tours, and more than 150 visitors to Korea Chinese investigation!
- 5 places, such as Inchon, bouquet, etc, which are recommended by the South Korean Tourism Development Bureau in December
- 32 people travel to Korea as a farce, how do you see?
- 32 people from South Korea's ice break trip come back. Guess how they face the next life?
- After 8 months, Chinese tourists travel to Korea again, saying they won't buy music.
- Ice breaking South Korea tour group first, dozens of meters to buy the team reappearance, Chinese tourists return?