Made a major decision for Chinese tourists and New Zealand. The Korean media lamented that no Chinese will be able to do it.2018-04-28 11:00:09 344 ℃
Datagram: Chinese tourists
In the past, people mentioned that tourism thinks of Beijing, Shanghai, and Yunnan Dali. Whatever it is is some domestic scenic spots. Now that people's living standards have improved, tourism sites are no longer limited to the country, and Jeju Island in South Korea, Mount Fuji in Japan, Venice, Hawaii, and so on have more and more choices.
According to it, Chinese tourists have become hot topics, and the global warming continues to increase. If you search for Chinese tourists online, you can pop up a lot of related news.
For example, the Australian Tourism Survey released a report showing that China is Australia's largest source of tourists. In 2017, the number of Chinese tourists visiting Australia reached a record high, with a population of 1.25 million, while spending was also innovating. Up to 10.4 billion Australian dollars, converted into renminbi, is almost 51.7 billion yuan, directly occupies a quarter of the total foreign tourists spending in Australia.
Datagram: Chinese tourists using Alipay abroad.
In the past, going abroad Tourism may also need to be exchanged for foreign currency. Nowadays, people don’t always use the cash to get on the bus. The hotel of the Metro and Metro, even the street selling sweet potatoes will put on the payment QR code of WeChat Alipay. New Zealand wants to be able to better serve Chinese tourists. Service, Christchurch Development and Promotion Agency is working with Christchurch Airport to create a cashless city for Chinese tourists and help local businesses use Alipay to collect payments.
According to the large number of tourists in Australia, New Zealand has introduced Alipay for Chinese tourists. Chinese tourists have great influence on other countries. Let’s say that South Korea around China, South Korean media reported that the occupancy rate of three-four-star hotels in South Korea is less than half, no Chinese tourists will not do it!
A lot of Chinese tourists used to go to South Korea to travel and shopping. Hotels in major shopping districts are often full of rooms, saying that "a room is hard to come by" is not an exaggeration. As of the end of 2017, there were 399 hotels in Seoul, the capital of South Korea, with a total of 53,500 rooms, which exceeded the 50,000 mark for the first time.
Datagram: Chinese tourists
But Korean hotels are increasing, but Chinese tourists are decreasing, according to the Korea Tourism Development Bureau, and going to South Korea in 2017 The number of tourists visiting China is only about half of that in 2016. In South Korea and other places with more hotels, room occupancy rates have not reached half. Is this the number of hotels in Korea rely on Chinese tourists?
Because China is becoming more and more powerful, those foreign businesses will adjust according to the consumption habits of Chinese tourists. Because people’s living standards are constantly improving, more and more people will set their destination abroad. The proportion of Chinese consumers spending on the world's consumers is increasing. In the world economy, China has become an important part. (Li Qin)
Guess you like
- 2018-04-25This scenic spot in China is known as the “soul homeland” by Koreans and receives over 400,000 Korean tourists every year.
- 2017-12-15Is the old people of the "ice breaking" tour group used by the company?
- 2017-12-11Why do Chinese people have to travel to Korea, what is the attraction of Korea in the end!
- 2017-12-0832 "ice breaking trip to Beijing, South Korea" behind them, I saw these
- 2017-12-05To "ice breaking" tour, if you still Chinese, please answer the following questions head-on
- 2017-12-04Korea has been looking forward to 8 months, and the Chinese tour group has come at last! But I don't go to this place...
- 2017-12-01All the Chinese tourists from Bali Island have gone home, and Korean tourists: how do we go back?
- 2017-11-30Korean media: after a lapse of 9 months, the first batch of China groups of tourists will visit to South Korea next month
- 2017-11-30After August, the full restoration of Korea tourism!
- 2017-11-29Korean media said China Travel Agency will arrive in Jeju Island travel agency that did not restore team travel
- The Chinese called for a boycott to travel to South Korea for a long time, but the status quo has caused us some disappointment!
- Where to play? There are mountains and seas and international driving licenses in Jeju Island
- The number of tourists to South Korea has increased? Koreans are excited, experts: fake, flight attendants are counted
- The South Korean street, which once made Chinese tourists make a profit, is now on fire again
- After 32 tours, and more than 150 visitors to Korea Chinese investigation!
- 5 places, such as Inchon, bouquet, etc, which are recommended by the South Korean Tourism Development Bureau in December
- 32 people travel to Korea as a farce, how do you see?
- 32 people from South Korea's ice break trip come back. Guess how they face the next life?
- After 8 months, Chinese tourists travel to Korea again, saying they won't buy music.
- Ice breaking South Korea tour group first, dozens of meters to buy the team reappearance, Chinese tourists return?