Hainan Free Trade Zone 59 personnel inbound tourism visa-free first group South Korean tourists in Sanya!2018-05-02 20:00:34 392 ℃
In the early morning of May 1st At 1 pm, Jeju Airlines carrying 166 tourists flew from Seoul Incheon Airport to Sanya Phoenix International Airport. Among them, 141 passengers enjoyed the New Deal of “59-person entry into Hainan tourism” New Deal entering Sanya, accounting for 85% of the total, which is Sanya. The first 59 countries to enter Hainan visa-free tour group, it can be seen that the landing of the visa-free policy will greatly facilitate the entry and exit of the 59 countries tourists in Hainan, and is expected to become a new impetus to promote the growth of the inbound tourism market in Hainan. According to incomplete statistics, on May 1st, tour groups of exempt countries such as Astana, Singapore, and Novosibirsk arrived at Sanya Phoenix International Airport.
It is understood that Hainan Province implemented the visa-free entry policy for entry to the 59 countries on May 1, 2018. The time is 30 days. Travel agency reservations are maintained. Teams are exempted from visa exemption to personal visa exemptions, meeting the needs of foreign tourists for personal travel, attracting more foreigners to travel to Hainan, and promoting a more open new pattern. Among the 59 countries that are exempt from signing the New Deal, they include Russia, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Norway, the United States, Canada, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Japan and Singapore.
The Korean tourists who arrived at Sanya Phoenix Airport on that day said that although this time Just come to Hainan for a short vacation of about 5 days, but you can enter the country for 30 days after you know that you can enjoy a visa-free policy for 59 countries. For friends who love to be free, you will definitely find time to do another deep-experience tour in the future. I heard that there are many villages in Hainan. It's very interesting. They will definitely visit in depth in Hainan next time. The Seoul tourist in South Korea who arrived on the same plane said: “After signing the visa exemption in 59 countries, it will be very beneficial to the free travel of Korean tourists and business guests to Hainan. This is a very attractive policy.”
Mr. Jin Songren, General Manager of Nanhu International Travel Service in Hainan, said that due to the launch of the New Deal soon, it will take some time for the market to digest, but the travel agencies in South Korea have begun to promote New Deal, the travel agency has 62 visa-free guests to become the first batch of New Deal lucky. In the future, the travel agency will combine the spending habits of South Korean tourists, and Baoting, Lingshui and other regions to explore, make full use of the New Deal good The policy has developed a leisure travel upgrade product suitable for the Korean market.
According to reports, Sanya has established a special access route for visa-free entry to Hainan Province for the entry of 59 tourists to Hainan Province in order to complete the visa-free policy for the entry of 59 countries into Hainan. Associated services and management are implemented with relevant departments to reduce on-site waiting time for customs clearance so that more overseas tourists can feel attentive service from the first time they enter Sanya.< p>Leader said!You click on a word like this
The wages of Xiaobian have gone up by five! /strong>
1, News Hotline: 0898-65818181
2 Wave Weibo: Private Letter or @International Tourism Island Business Daily
3. "Look at Altitude" APP: Click the button "Retrieve" → "I want to report"
All media Yucai Ning/Elevation APP reporter
Guess you like
- 2018-04-25This scenic spot in China is known as the “soul homeland” by Koreans and receives over 400,000 Korean tourists every year.
- 2017-12-15Is the old people of the "ice breaking" tour group used by the company?
- 2017-12-11Why do Chinese people have to travel to Korea, what is the attraction of Korea in the end!
- 2017-12-0832 "ice breaking trip to Beijing, South Korea" behind them, I saw these
- 2017-12-05To "ice breaking" tour, if you still Chinese, please answer the following questions head-on
- 2017-12-04Korea has been looking forward to 8 months, and the Chinese tour group has come at last! But I don't go to this place...
- 2017-12-01All the Chinese tourists from Bali Island have gone home, and Korean tourists: how do we go back?
- 2017-11-30Korean media: after a lapse of 9 months, the first batch of China groups of tourists will visit to South Korea next month
- 2017-11-30After August, the full restoration of Korea tourism!
- 2017-11-29Korean media said China Travel Agency will arrive in Jeju Island travel agency that did not restore team travel
- The Chinese called for a boycott to travel to South Korea for a long time, but the status quo has caused us some disappointment!
- Where to play? There are mountains and seas and international driving licenses in Jeju Island
- The number of tourists to South Korea has increased? Koreans are excited, experts: fake, flight attendants are counted
- The South Korean street, which once made Chinese tourists make a profit, is now on fire again
- After 32 tours, and more than 150 visitors to Korea Chinese investigation!
- 5 places, such as Inchon, bouquet, etc, which are recommended by the South Korean Tourism Development Bureau in December
- 32 people travel to Korea as a farce, how do you see?
- 32 people from South Korea's ice break trip come back. Guess how they face the next life?
- After 8 months, Chinese tourists travel to Korea again, saying they won't buy music.
- Ice breaking South Korea tour group first, dozens of meters to buy the team reappearance, Chinese tourists return?