Hainan's first entry visa-free tourist group took off in South Korea and arrived in Sanya on the early morning of May 1.2018-05-02 20:00:49 676 ℃
At 8:18 pm on April 30th, an aircraft carrying more than 160 passengers took off formally at Incheon Airport in Seoul, South Korea. The aircraft will arrive at Sanya Phoenix International Airport at 0:01 on May 1. This will be the first entry-free tourism group to be received in Hainan after the implementation of the visa-free entry policy for the 59 countries.
On April 18, the Ministry of Public Security held a press conference in Beijing. The National Bureau of Immigration informed the conference that, with the approval of the State Council, since May 1, 2018, 59 countries have been implemented in Hainan Province. The entry-avoidance policy for entry of personnel further supports Hainan’s comprehensive deepening of reform and opening up.
It is understood that the implementation of the visa-free entry policy includes the following three main areas: First, expand the scope of visa-free countries. The country that has applied the visa-free entry policy has been liberalized from 26 countries to 59 countries, which is conducive to encouraging more foreigners to travel to Hainan to form a more open pattern. The second is to extend the visa-free stay. After the visa-free entry, the stay time was uniformly extended from 15 days or 21 days to 30 days, which promoted more active development of the inbound tourism market. The third is to relax restrictions on the number of exemptions. Under the premise of retaining the invitation mode of the travel agency invitation, the team will be exempted from visa waiver for personal visa exemption, satisfying the needs of foreign tourists for personal travel. (Reporter Ye Junyi)
Guess you like
- 2018-04-25This scenic spot in China is known as the “soul homeland” by Koreans and receives over 400,000 Korean tourists every year.
- 2017-12-15Is the old people of the "ice breaking" tour group used by the company?
- 2017-12-11Why do Chinese people have to travel to Korea, what is the attraction of Korea in the end!
- 2017-12-0832 "ice breaking trip to Beijing, South Korea" behind them, I saw these
- 2017-12-05To "ice breaking" tour, if you still Chinese, please answer the following questions head-on
- 2017-12-04Korea has been looking forward to 8 months, and the Chinese tour group has come at last! But I don't go to this place...
- 2017-12-01All the Chinese tourists from Bali Island have gone home, and Korean tourists: how do we go back?
- 2017-11-30Korean media: after a lapse of 9 months, the first batch of China groups of tourists will visit to South Korea next month
- 2017-11-30After August, the full restoration of Korea tourism!
- 2017-11-29Korean media said China Travel Agency will arrive in Jeju Island travel agency that did not restore team travel
- The Chinese called for a boycott to travel to South Korea for a long time, but the status quo has caused us some disappointment!
- Where to play? There are mountains and seas and international driving licenses in Jeju Island
- The number of tourists to South Korea has increased? Koreans are excited, experts: fake, flight attendants are counted
- The South Korean street, which once made Chinese tourists make a profit, is now on fire again
- After 32 tours, and more than 150 visitors to Korea Chinese investigation!
- 5 places, such as Inchon, bouquet, etc, which are recommended by the South Korean Tourism Development Bureau in December
- 32 people travel to Korea as a farce, how do you see?
- 32 people from South Korea's ice break trip come back. Guess how they face the next life?
- After 8 months, Chinese tourists travel to Korea again, saying they won't buy music.
- Ice breaking South Korea tour group first, dozens of meters to buy the team reappearance, Chinese tourists return?