South Korea's duty-free stores soared 71.4% in sales, while Chinese tourists soared 60.9%2018-05-28 11:00:28 159 ℃
[ Summary ] The number of foreign tourists visiting Korea in April was 1,313,709, which was a year-on-year increase of 23.8%, of which Chinese tourists increased by 60.9% year-on-year.
South Korea's "Asian Economy" news, South Korea's Duty Free Association Association released data on the 24th, South Korea's domestic duty-free shops last month sales of $ 1.5224 billion, an increase of 71.4%, last month, foreign tourists in the duty-free shops The per capita purchase amount was 747 US dollars, an increase of 26.4% over the same period of last year.
Korea Tourism Development Board also released data on the same day. In April, foreign tourists to Korea reached 1,313,709 person-times, an increase of 23.8% year-on-year, of which Chinese tourists increased by 60.9% year-on-year. Thanks to the ease of the peninsula situation and the promotion of the Japanese Golden Week holiday, visitors to South Korea and South Korea last month saw double-digit increases again after more than one year. Except for Chinese and Japanese tourists, tourists from South Asia, the Middle East and other countries visited South Korea increased by 13.9% year-on-year.
This article comes from the interface news, entrepreneurship department authorized to publish, slightly edited and modified, the copyright belongs to the author, the content represents only the author's independent point of view.
- In the previous：This summer, Koreans are the first choice for travel bookings in China and Japan.
- The next article：Returns list
Guess you like
- 2018-04-25This scenic spot in China is known as the “soul homeland” by Koreans and receives over 400,000 Korean tourists every year.
- 2017-12-15Is the old people of the "ice breaking" tour group used by the company?
- 2017-12-11Why do Chinese people have to travel to Korea, what is the attraction of Korea in the end!
- 2017-12-0832 "ice breaking trip to Beijing, South Korea" behind them, I saw these
- 2017-12-05To "ice breaking" tour, if you still Chinese, please answer the following questions head-on
- 2017-12-04Korea has been looking forward to 8 months, and the Chinese tour group has come at last! But I don't go to this place...
- 2017-12-01All the Chinese tourists from Bali Island have gone home, and Korean tourists: how do we go back?
- 2017-11-30Korean media: after a lapse of 9 months, the first batch of China groups of tourists will visit to South Korea next month
- 2017-11-30After August, the full restoration of Korea tourism!
- 2017-11-29Korean media said China Travel Agency will arrive in Jeju Island travel agency that did not restore team travel
- The Chinese called for a boycott to travel to South Korea for a long time, but the status quo has caused us some disappointment!
- Where to play? There are mountains and seas and international driving licenses in Jeju Island
- The number of tourists to South Korea has increased? Koreans are excited, experts: fake, flight attendants are counted
- The South Korean street, which once made Chinese tourists make a profit, is now on fire again
- After 32 tours, and more than 150 visitors to Korea Chinese investigation!
- 5 places, such as Inchon, bouquet, etc, which are recommended by the South Korean Tourism Development Bureau in December
- 32 people travel to Korea as a farce, how do you see?
- 32 people from South Korea's ice break trip come back. Guess how they face the next life?
- After 8 months, Chinese tourists travel to Korea again, saying they won't buy music.
- Ice breaking South Korea tour group first, dozens of meters to buy the team reappearance, Chinese tourists return?