Many of these classic snacks are not eaten by Singaporeans2017-09-18 11:00:01 618 ℃
Innovation may be faster and better, but tradition can be a classic, especially for food.
Today, food processing plants and machines have replaced most of the traditional manual workshops, but there are still several stores in Singapore that you must try.
These old shops still insist on hand crafted YISHION, a traditional processing technique, and if they call it a non-material cultural heritage in Singapore's food, it can't be anything at all.
From 1988, the first auspicious food opened in Everton Park, and has been operating for more than twenty years. There are few traditional cakes in Singapore. They are simple shops, real kungfu, and stick to the traditional delicious dishes made by hand every day.
The auspicious food feature than the turtle cake, which is a traditional Fujian cake, early red turtle cake and birthday cake is now almost the same status.
The turtle cake can be divided into large and small, usually eat small, in celebration of the elders above 70 years old birthday, and the most powerful is to 1 year old birthday of the giant turtle cake.
The two classic flavors are mung beans and peanuts, and some of the more popular flavors include durian, sweet potatoes and corn. The price ranges from 80 Fen to two, which can be said to be a very affordable price. Remember to buy it early, because there will probably be only one or two flavors by noon.
Address: Block 1, Everton, Park, #01-33, Singapore 081001
Traditional fried noodles with traditional Chinese painting
As early as twenty or thirty years ago in Singapore, people have to face the fried cake for breakfast staple food, snacks, and is located in Tanglin Halt Market the traditional fried cake Dongling Fu is the most classic peanut fried cake fame.
Don't look at the small shop, but it is a genuine traditional craft, if you want to eat twenty years ago, the old flavor, go to the east side blessing right!
Address: Tanglin, Halt, Market, Stall 16, 48A, Tanglin, Halt, Rd, Singapore 148813
In the early 50s, the founder of HarriAnns Chia Nguk Eng began in Bali Lu near sell all kinds of glutinous rice pudding to support two sons, that time is just a nameless little booth, now is such a high-end restaurant.
HarriAnns is currently operating Chia Nguk Eng's grandson, until now making cakes for Coconut Juice also by hand squeeze the traditional method, it is the heart of inheritance of three generations have until today still retains the traditional flavor of HarriAnns.
In addition has been operating for decades in Bali Lu shop, HarriAnns Bugis also opened a branch.
Address: Tiong, Bahru, Market, 30, Seng, Poh, Road, #02-25, Singapore 168898
Business hours: Tuesday, to, Sunday:, 6.30am - 3.00pm.,, Closed, on, Mondays
Address: Bugis, Junction, Towers, 230, Victoria, Street, #01-01A, Singapore 188024
Business hours: 8am - 9pm
After Hong Kong six stone Ma Ci
We will see the name of that shop is in Hong Kong, in fact, if you want to taste the authentic Ma CI you go toa Payoh Oh, but in order to run more delicacy road what ~
But the owner of Singapore from only a material ingredients to make Qinliqinwei Ma CI master, on the heart don't try?
Address: #B1-01, HDB, Hub, Gourmet, Paradise, Food, Stall, Court, 21, 480, Toa, Payoh, Lorong 6, Singapore,
Business hours: 12pm - 10pm daily
If you think that only the Dragon Boat Festival to eat delicious dumplings is wrong! In Singapore, but you are in for a treat.
Kim bahchang began operating in 1945, now has more than 70 years of history. You can buy all kinds of meat in Jinzhu stuffing dumplings, and they also specially launched workshop to teach you how to package dumplings Oh ~ how, hurry to eat together, learn it!
Do you think you have a good appetite? People are not only good-looking, beautiful, but also have a good conscience. (a piece of seven or so).
Address: 60, Joo, Chiat, Place, Singapore 427784
Business hours: 10am - 10pm
Sungei Road Laksa
Say "Nanyang flavor", "hot sand", first of all think of the famous "frost bridge", "Sha Sha".
As for the frost bridge, there is a small story about the sand. When the owner grandfather was young, one day he looked at the smoke from the burning coals and thought that if he used the coal to process the sand, would the taste be better? It is such a pioneering work, only today has the fame of frost bridge, sand shop.
The grandfather insisted for decades doing Laksa, but the price is really not more conscience, as long as the first two dollars a bowl, and now the pressure of inflation is only three dollars a. If you don't say much, go and have a try!
Address: Jin, Shui, Kopitiam, Blk 27, Jalan, Berseh, #01-100, Singapore 200027
Business hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm (not open on the first and third Wednesday)
East Asia coffee
In the Keong Saik and Teck Lim Roads road is a street in Singapore's red net, not only because of the Nanyang classic architectural style, but also because of a seventy-seven year old and attracted a large number of customers come to.
East Asia coffee still retains the most traditional Nanyang style coffee making process.
A cup of coffee, two pieces of red roasted crispy collocation of toast, and a half cooked egg to enjoy the perfect food to the street a few pictures beautiful Zaopian, just two words, perfect!
For the first time, the little friends noticed that East Asia coffee has moved to the opposite side of the old shop!
Xinfeng long bread factory
The bread produced by the Xinfeng bakery is basically eaten by almost all Singaporeans, and this is not an exaggeration at all.
The Xinfeng long bakery in Whampoa road is also operated by the people of Hainan. It has been more than 50 years old. Moreover, Kun Kaya toast with bread chain stores and coffee shops killiney bread is from Xinfeng long bread factory supplies.
Welcome to the eyes of Singapore, Singapore's largest self media platform.
Guess you like
- 2018-05-04In the colorful Southeast Asian countries, I only like you to be different!
- 2018-05-04A bit of a bug, this may be a super low price for luxury hotels in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bali.
- 2018-05-03Singapore's 11 snacks recommended, all only need to spend 2 SGD.
- 2018-04-29Be careful when traveling abroad! Traveling taboos were known
- 2018-04-28Standard Chartered Singapore Early Bird Price! International gold medal event, the best marathon to eat, drink, and play!
- 2018-04-28Singapore 36 Hours: A Wonderful City of Multi-ethnic Cultures
- 2017-12-22How can I get to Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and South Korea to eat authentic food?
- 2017-12-16It's interesting to travel in Singapore in addition to the clion, and the places that make you take a photo and take a soft spot.
- 2017-09-19The parade is so big, in order to compete for the Singapore Tourism awards! A song also has a thousand dollar shopping card
- 2017-09-18Many of these classic snacks are not eaten by Singaporeans
- The latest and most complete | easy to get a visa for Southeast Asia 10 countries, travel abroad can be very simple ~
- Be careful when traveling abroad! Traveling taboos were known
- The biggest Carnival experience in the history of Singapore is free
- In a hurry to break up that year, looking back from Singapore, it was 30 years later...
- This play is now Singapore!
- Want to have a good dream? The 7 super beautiful The Inn Boutique in Singapore is right for a night.
- Southeast Asia will go to 6 countries | most worthy and most easily overlooked travel, do you think it is?
- China has become the largest source of tourism revenue in Singapore, the way cattle users go to the new "close friends and visitors" into a fashion
- Singapore Tourism passport and mobile phone on the line, even the taxi have access to alipay!
- [special attention] Henan air travel promotion is held in Singapore