Be careful when traveling abroad! Traveling taboos were known2018-04-29 11:00:47 496 ℃
Looking at the close of the "May Day" holiday, if you have long been ready to go forward, have you been unable to hold your excitement?
In addition to homework, food, special features, etc., the local travel taboo must also be known. Don't accidentally step on it. Ray Oh!
1 France and England prohibit people from kissing at train stations
Because the gluey couple on weekdays noticed! If you want to take a train in France, you cannot kiss on the platform. It is said that this rule is intended to prevent the train from being delayed because of the irreconcilable relationship between lovers.
Similarly, there is a “No Kissing” notice posted at the Warrington Riverbank Quay train station in North West England. Couples who disregard the prohibition sign may be asked by the staff to go to the designated "kiss area."
2 Singapore bans chewing gum
Travelling in Singapore, have you ever seen the slogan "Singapore is a FINE city"? Singapore attaches great importance to disciplinary levels as a "city of fines."
In Singapore, chewing gum, feeding birds in the square, spitting in the square, and not flushing the toilet will be punished. From the government’s consideration of maintaining national cleanliness, people who have lost their chewing gum residue will be fined S$1,000, and the circumstances may be severely punished by up to 12 hours of labor reform.
3Hungarian Bounce Cup or Do not Kill Glassware
In Hungary, don’t clink glasses when toasting, because Austrians used to clink after killing 13 Hungarian martyrs. celebrate. In the next 150 years, no one Hungarian clinks while toasting.
Don't stay in a restaurant or dine, don't break broken glassware. If someone accidentally breaks a vessel, it will be considered a harbinger of unlucky traffic and become unpopular. People.
4Baby shorts and sleeveless tops for Italian churches
If you plan to go to Italy in a warm climate, you may need to pay attention to the type of clothing you are wearing.
The tourists visiting the Catholic Church of the Italian Church must be careful not to wear shorts and sleeveless tops, whether men or women. There will be guards or educators at the entrance to the church, so don't forget to bring a long-sleeved shirt or other pullover.
If you know travel taboos, how can you get fluent English? Most signs are marked in English, read English signs, communicate freely with the locals, and be a popular tourist.
Do you also know which special travel taboos? Share this message with us.
You can't make the language a stop-gap when you travel abroad, and immediately follow the EF English First Pocket English public number, follow the pocket prince, and learn to meet foreigners every day. Authentic expression on the ground, English goes up every day!
Guess you like
- 2018-05-04In the colorful Southeast Asian countries, I only like you to be different!
- 2018-05-04A bit of a bug, this may be a super low price for luxury hotels in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bali.
- 2018-05-03Singapore's 11 snacks recommended, all only need to spend 2 SGD.
- 2018-04-29Be careful when traveling abroad! Traveling taboos were known
- 2018-04-28Standard Chartered Singapore Early Bird Price! International gold medal event, the best marathon to eat, drink, and play!
- 2018-04-28Singapore 36 Hours: A Wonderful City of Multi-ethnic Cultures
- 2017-12-22How can I get to Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and South Korea to eat authentic food?
- 2017-12-16It's interesting to travel in Singapore in addition to the clion, and the places that make you take a photo and take a soft spot.
- 2017-09-19The parade is so big, in order to compete for the Singapore Tourism awards! A song also has a thousand dollar shopping card
- 2017-09-18Many of these classic snacks are not eaten by Singaporeans
- The latest and most complete | easy to get a visa for Southeast Asia 10 countries, travel abroad can be very simple ~
- Be careful when traveling abroad! Traveling taboos were known
- The biggest Carnival experience in the history of Singapore is free
- In a hurry to break up that year, looking back from Singapore, it was 30 years later...
- This play is now Singapore!
- Want to have a good dream? The 7 super beautiful The Inn Boutique in Singapore is right for a night.
- Southeast Asia will go to 6 countries | most worthy and most easily overlooked travel, do you think it is?
- China has become the largest source of tourism revenue in Singapore, the way cattle users go to the new "close friends and visitors" into a fashion
- Singapore Tourism passport and mobile phone on the line, even the taxi have access to alipay!
- [special attention] Henan air travel promotion is held in Singapore