The latest and most complete | easy to get a visa for Southeast Asia 10 countries, travel abroad can be very simple ~2018-05-04 11:00:07 2723 ℃
Based on the high cost performance, and Visa's best travel destination, whether it is in China or Singapore, Southeast Asia is now one of the top destinations for many small holidaymakers.
Ran Geese, In the face of Southeast Asia's many interesting countries and places, pasta makers who are preparatory or planning to travel abroad are bound to be confused and confused....
And Each country's visa policy is different. Where do you want to go? Do you have to sign it, sign it, sign it, or sign it?
Don't worry, Know what you've got to know about your travels. After reading this article, you can easily get Southeast Asia 10 visas~
[Business Travel] has been popular Warm pursuit and attention! There are not only Discount discounts for popular local attractions in Singapore (Reference: Haven't been to these hit-in-the-hitter resorts, let alone you have been to Singapore!)
More Batam, Bintan, Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cruises, etc. Special Packages and Trips in Southeast Asia!
The following business travel has come for everyone to offer "10 major Southeast Asian countries' visa handling strategy < /strong>"A copy of Macaroni for the Chinese Passport to play in Southeast Asia!
England is applying for an electronic visa. After the visa is signed, it will be sent to the applicant's email address, printed, and brought in.
1. Validity< /strong>:
Tourist visas are usually valid for a period from 3 months to 10 years, and the time is determined by the Singaporean Consulate.
General In cases where visitors do not have an exit record, they will be given multiple round trips for three months. Visitors who have previously had exit records will be given multiple rounds of two-year round trips or longer years.
Singapore has opened a 10-year multiple-entry visa for Chinese citizens since June 1, 2015. As long as visitors have visited Singapore, they may get multiple 10-year visas when they apply for a Singapore visa again. Round-trip visa (However, few people actually get 10 years of signing)
2. Duration:< p> No more than 30 days in a single time./p>
3. Visa Fees:
Singapore Consulate charges RMB 150 and agents charge RMB 100-300 for services fee.
4. Sign-out time:
1-3 sunrise sign after application, if given to agent It takes about a week or so.
5. Whether you need an interview:
- The Singapore Visa Office does not accept individuals to visit the embassy. Applicants generally use travel agencies or Agency agent. Simply prepare the materials and submit them to the agency, and wait for the sign.
- If you have friends or relatives who are Singaporeans or PRs, you can use them as a sponsor and apply directly from the Singapore Immigration Office's website.
- Applying for a website: https://save.ica.gov.sg/save-public/
7. Required materials
- Private passport valid for more than 6 months>
- 1 copy of ID card (front and back)
- 1 copy of account book full copy
- 2-inch color white shot in the last 6 months 2 bottom photos
1. Active Staff
- A proof of employment is required, printed on the company's official letterhead, signed by the leader and stamped.
- Content containsRong>: The applicant's name, passport number, time of service, position and salary, the company agreed to leave on vacation, travel time, who will bear the cost, company name, address, the name of the department that issued the on-the-job certificate, telephone number, contact person, and position .
- Deposit amount: 30,000 RMB or more, longer itinerary Relatively high.
- If you are over 18 years of age, you need to provide proof of your name in your name, and if you are 18 or under, you can use proof of your parents' deposit.
- The bank has fixed the format, frozen for at least 3 months and issued for the visa application month.
- The original must be submitted to the embassy and the embassy will not be returned.
- Copies of student ID cards
- Proof of reading required to be printed using official schoolyard paper The school leader signed and stamped the official seal.
- A proof of retirement or proof of retirement is required.
- Content covers: name of applicant, date of retirement, name of retirement unit.
Subclasses of Chinese citizens entering Malaysia There are two types of e-visa and sticker visas.
How to handleNg>: You need to go through a travel agency or related agency. The Malaysian Embassy does not accept individual visa applications.
Malaysia's E-visa is divided into Evisa and Entri. This is:
- For the crowd: time-sensitive tourists
- time for signing: 1-3 working days
- required materials: Passport scan page, ID photo, round-trip ticket itinerary < /p>
- Application Website: https://www.malaysiavisa.org.my
2. Sticker Visa:
- Applicable people: Tourists who want to keep visas as memorials
- Single stay within 30 days< p>- Validity period: 3-6 months
- Time for signing out: 3-5 working days
- Visa fee: about 220 yuan
- Required Materials: Original Passport: Valid for 9 months or more with at least 4 blank pages.
- White Background Photo: 3.5cm*4.5cm white full-length 2 photos.
Since March 2, 2016, Chinese citizens visiting Indonesia enjoy visa-free status, and foreigners are eligible for visa exemption for a period of 30 days. Cannot be extended and converted to other types of visas or residence visas.
Chinese tourists only You must have your passport (6 months validity period) to enjoy your stay for 30 days when entering Jakarta, Bali, Medan, Surabaya, Batam Airport, and Sri Bintan, Sekupang, Batam Center, Tanjung Uban Harbour. The visa treatment cannot be extended or changed to other visas.
1. Landing can be used for education, business activities, and news interviews in addition to all the purposes of visa-free registration. In this special reminder, an interview with the Indonesian news agency must obtain the approval letter from the relevant Indonesian agencies in advance.
2. The landing sign can stay in Indonesia for 30 days, and can be extended once at the local immigration office for an extended period of 30 days. The visa-free period can be up to 30 days without extension of stay.
3. Compared with visa exemption, there are relatively few ports for landing visas, including 20 international airports in Jakarta, Surabaya, Denpasar, Medan, Batam, Yogyakarta, and Bandung, as well as 18 seaports and one border checkpoint.
4. To apply for a landing fee, you must pay a fee of $35 and apply for a visa-free fee.
5. Apply for a visa sticker. Free visa applicants, visa-free stickers, passport-only Visa Ex on entry“Imported” chapter of “mption”.
1. Diplomatic and official visas
Diplomatic visas are issued to hold diplomatic passports and are sent to Indonesia to perform diplomacy The foreign nationals of the mission, official visas, are issued to foreigners who hold official passports and are sent to Indonesia to perform non-diplomatic activities by the relevant government or international organizations.
Chinese nationals holding diplomatic or official passports can enjoy a visa-free stay in Indonesia for 14 days.
Application materials for diplomatic and official visas should be submitted to the Indonesian Embassy in China or to Indonesia in Guangzhou, Hong Kong, and Shanghai. The Consulate General handles it and fills out the visa application form with the following information:
- ID Card
- Color passport-free photos for two passport sizes (4x6cm)
- Diplomatic passports with a validity period of at least 6 months (from the date of entry)
- Note from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
< Img src="//i1.go2yd.com/image.php?url=0Ix7wbmOe7" />
2. Business Social Culture, Exploring and Transit Visas
- A copy of a round-trip ticket or ticket order
- Invitation from the Indian company
- China or Singapore company guarantee letter
- Original and copy of passport (at least six months from the date of entry)
- Copy of ID card
- Two Passport Specs Color Full-length Photos
- Short-term visa fee is RMB 325 and multiple-entry visa fee is RMB 715.
There are two types of Vietnamese visas: pre-arrival and landing visas. However, landing tickets can be traveled without the same passport as Thailand, and related documents are also required. Therefore, it is recommended that visas be issued beforehand.
You can go to the embassy Submitting materials can also find a travel agent to help with visas.
1. The required materials are as follows:
- Passport (4 blank pages required)
- Two 2-inch white photos (White background)
- Passport valid for more than 6 months
- Copy of ID (pros and cons)
2. : 3-5 working days.
The price of tourist visa varies according to the consulate and visa type. For example, the Guangzhou Consulate’s single entry visa fee is 370 yuan. The Beijing-based embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in China costs 460 yuan.
4. Duration: Within 30 days
5. Vietnam Embassy in Singapore Address: 10 Leedon Park St, SINGAPORE 267887
Tourists who have time to apply for pre-departure visas may consider landing the sign, but from Tourists entering Luguan cannot apply for landing visas in Vietnam.
1. Required Materials:
- Round-trip ticket booking form
- Immigration Form
- Entry permit (can be found online at the agency office)
2. Processing time: It takes about 2 days to wait for the entry approval.
3. Cost: about US$45.
4. Duration: 15 days.
5. Port of landing: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Danang, Nha Trang, and Wells Fargo Island
Lao People's Common Passport Chinese citizens open ordinary visas and landed visas.
From a third country Chinese citizens (such as Singapore) may use the relevant materials to apply for landing visas at the port of entry. In addition, they must go to the embassy (consular office) to apply for an ordinary visa, or they can entrust other agencies to do the same.
1. Validity of visas: 60 days
2. Duration of visa stay: 30 days.
3. Processing time: 3 working days, expedited business: 1 work sunrise sign.
4. Required material:
- Original passport
- 2 passport photos< p>- 2 visa application forms, fill in English capitals
- copy of the front and back of your ID card
- copy of your passport's home page
5. The Lao Embassy in Singapore is located at: 51 Goldhill Plaza, #13-04/05 Goldhill Plaza, 308900 (Singapore-a-business building in an office building)
1 Visa validity: 60 days.
2. Visa stay period: 30 days and 60 days.
3. Processing time: 4 working days, expedited business: 1 business sunrise sign.
4. Required materials:
- Original passports
- 4 passport photos 4
- Copy of the front and back of the ID card
- Original visa application
- Laos business organization or company invitation, and indicate the inviter and the invitee and purpose.
Chinese citizens from Singapore may hold relevant materialsLanding at the port of entry. (Note: The visa policy may change at any time. The requirements of the embassy or consulate at the time shall prevail!)
< Img src="//i1.go2yd.com/image.php?url=0Ix7wbPQRY" />
1. Required Materials:
- Passport valid for a period of six months from the date of arrival
- Printed itinerary of a departed ticket with a definite date
- One sheet of white paper taken in the last 6 months Color Photo (3.5x4.5cm)
- 1 Visa Application Form (available upon entry)
- Duration of visa stay: 30 days, can be renewed in Laos
2. Fees: $20
There are two ways to apply for a tourist visa in Thailand: pre-departure visa, or landing visa. For details, please refer to: So visa in Thailand, So Easy, 3 options for you to choose ~)
Before departure, go to the Thai Embassy (Consulate) in China or the Thai Embassy in Singapore, or find a travel agency to apply for a visa.
1. Going to the embassy or consulate: 3 work sunrise signs, 230 yuan/person, more material needed.
2. Looking for travel agents: 5-8 work sunrise sign, 250-280 yuan/person, less material required.
3. Validity of Visa: 3 months
4. Stay in Thailand: 60 days
< Strong>Required material:
Thailand currently has one embassy (Beijing) and eight consulates in China (Qingdao, Shanghai, Chengdu, Xi'an, Nanning, Qingdao, Xiamen, Guangzhou).
Thai Embassy Address in Singapore: 370 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238870
Applicable at ports of entry to Thailand visa.
1. Signing time: Now
2. Where to go: After arriving in Thailand, check in at the airport or port of entry
3. Visa Fee: THB 2,000 (RMB 400 for Baht only)
4. Visa Validity: 15 days
5. Stay in Thailand: 15 days
1. On the Thai plane, the flight attendant will issue an arrival card to each passenger and fill it in.
2. After getting off the plane, you will find the Visa On Arrival, which is the place to go.
3 Get a landing sign application form at the counter, fill in the form, and prepare the photo.
4. Submit all the prepared materials, receive the digital card, and wait for the staff to call the number. The waiting time is usually 30 minutes. It may take 2-3 hours to wait.
5. Wait until the number is called, get your passport back and bring the completed immigration card to the immigration office.
Many people in Brunei, which is adjacent to Singapore, have always been quite a "mysterious country." Visas for this are also divided into: Previous visa and landing visa
1. Required materials:< p>- Airfare and HotelOrders
- 20,000 Deposit Certificate (Freeze for 6 Months)
- 2 Recent ID Photos
- Copy of ID Card
- Phone number
2. Fees: 100 RMB
3. Where to go: Brunei Embassy in Singapore ( Brunei High Commission), 325 Tanglin Rd, Singapore 247955
Since May 1, 2016, Chinese citizens can travel to Brunei on private passports at all ports of entry including Brunei International Airport. Apply for a visa on the ground, and stay for 14 days. You do not need to apply through the travel agency in advance, nor need to provide a guarantor.
Entering Brunei Must have a departure ticket, otherwise it is not allowed to enter the country.
Materials for landing visas:
- Passport (valid for at least 6 months)p>
- 2-inch color photo
- Return air ticket
- 20 Singapore Dollar or Brunei currency
- Visa application form (airport available)
- immigration card (available on board or at the airport)
Different visa requirements:
- A tourist visa allows a stay of 28 days and can be extended for 14 days.
- A business visa allows a stay of up to 10 weeks and can be extended up to 12 months.
- Transit visas are arranged by the Hotel and Tourism Department in advance.
- Group travel visas are issued on the basis of an invitation letter from a travel company.
Requirements < /strong>:
- Passport valid for more than 6 months
- One visa application form
- One 2-inch (3.8cm*5.4cm) ) White coloured ID photo, affixed on the visa application form photo affixed place
- Unit certification letter written in English
- Ticket booking form
- Tourist visa Fee 300 RMB, pay in cash
- Copy of ID card held
- Passport valid for more than 6 months
- One visa application form
- A 2-inch (3.8cm*5.4cm) coloured photo ID on white, affixed to the visa application form Photo Attachments
- Letters sent by Chinese units written in English
- Burmese invitations written in English
- Ticket reservations
- Business Visa Fee 375 RMB, Pay in Cash
- Copy of ID Card held
Go to embassy or consul You can also apply for a travel agency. A person who has a long-term residence permit in Singapore can apply online and then go to the embassy.
Burma Embassy in Singapore Address: 15, ST. Martin's Drive, Singapore 257996.
Applicable to travel on Myanmar Airlines’ designated flights, or to hold invitations that meet specific requirements, and to depart from China or a third country (such as Singapore) to a Chinese passport holder at a designated port of entry.
Landing the designated designated port of entry: Yangon International Airport, Mandalay International Airport.
Currently, Cambodia Tourist visas are mainly divided into e-visa (visa), embassy visa (sticker sign), and visa on arrival.
Most Travel All of them will choose to apply for an e-visa or embassy visa. Although landing visas can satisfy the concept of walking away, it is not ruled out that there are long queues for handling problems after landing.
1. Required Materials:
Personal Information Form Filled Online
Upload 2 Inch White Background< p>Payment Visa Fee: Approximately $30+$7 handling fee
2. Sign-out time: Within 3 working days
3. Application URL:https://www.cambodiaonlinevisa.org
1. Required Materials:
- 3 2-inch white background photos
- 1 copy of ID card
2. Fees: $30
3. Signing time: 3-4 working days
4. /strong>: Go to the Cambodian Embassy in China (Consular Section), or travel to the major travel agencies and Omnipotence's travel website.
5. Cambodian Embassy in Singapore :400 Orchard Road #10-03/04 Orchard Towers Singapore 238875
Applicable to Chinese passport holders who travel from a third country (such as Singapore) to Cambodia and have not applied for an e-visa in advance (e-Visa) . Travelers must obtain an entry visa from the designated port of entry.
1. Required materials:
- Passports valid for a period of 4 months from the date of arrival
- 1 sheet white Coloured Close-up (4x6cm)
- Printout of Round-trip ticket/ticket travel order
- Application Form (available at airport)
2. Fees: $20
3. Ports that open visas for entry on the territory of Cambodia >is:
- Phnom Penh International MachineFields
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Portions of Cambodia-Thailand border crossings
- Portions of Cambodia-Vietnam border crossings
- Portions of Cambodian (Laos) Border Crossing
as a price The high-performance and cost-effective Philippines in Southeast Asia, which is not high in terms of environment, is estimated to be one of the travel destinations that many small partners are longing for.
1. Go to the embassy or consular office, or you can entrust a travel agency.
- Philippines Embassy Location in China: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Xiamen
- Philippine Embassy in Singapore Address 20 Nassim Road, 258395
- One Entry Visa, RMB 250, a 30-day period, multiple entry visas for three months, 500 yuan.
- Multiple-entry visas within six months, 1,000 yuan, for an expedited emergency fee of 250 yuan.
Materials required for visa application:
- There are 6 more after returning home Valid for more than a month.
- The last page must be autographed by the licensee (cannot use a pencil)
- At least two pages of blank visa pages (not remarks) are left
- Please provide if you have an old passport.
- 2-inch (3.5cmx4.5cm) 2 color photos on white background (signed on the back of the photo) p>
3. Personal Data Sheet:
- Provides real and complete personal data. Visa application form download address: Http://foreign.cws.net.cn /down/qxh2009831163037957.pdf
4. Individual deposit certificate or English in-service certification (choose one for both)
A. Must provide a balance of RMB 10,000 or more and a deposit period of more than half a year Issued by the bank
original certificate of deposit.
B. The incumbent certificate must include the company’s name, company official seal or personnel seal, and the person in charge of the company’s signature. The company’s person in charge can be a legal representative, general manager, department manager, or personnel director.
5. Return ticket or itinerary of travel itinerary
Plus, with a Chinese passport and Schengen, Australia Any valid visa for the United States, Canada, or Japan can be exempted from entering the Philippines and stay no longer than 7 days. Please check with the Philippine Embassy in advance and the policy has been changing! It does not apply to team visas.
Conditions: Traveling with a Group
The summer vacation holiday in China is coming. The student holiday in Po-chai is about to kick off. It's time to start collecting good articles. Prepare to plan travel itinerary!
Guess you like
- 2018-05-04In the colorful Southeast Asian countries, I only like you to be different!
- 2018-05-04A bit of a bug, this may be a super low price for luxury hotels in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bali.
- 2018-05-03Singapore's 11 snacks recommended, all only need to spend 2 SGD.
- 2018-04-29Be careful when traveling abroad! Traveling taboos were known
- 2018-04-28Standard Chartered Singapore Early Bird Price! International gold medal event, the best marathon to eat, drink, and play!
- 2018-04-28Singapore 36 Hours: A Wonderful City of Multi-ethnic Cultures
- 2017-12-22How can I get to Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and South Korea to eat authentic food?
- 2017-12-16It's interesting to travel in Singapore in addition to the clion, and the places that make you take a photo and take a soft spot.
- 2017-09-19The parade is so big, in order to compete for the Singapore Tourism awards! A song also has a thousand dollar shopping card
- 2017-09-18Many of these classic snacks are not eaten by Singaporeans
- The latest and most complete | easy to get a visa for Southeast Asia 10 countries, travel abroad can be very simple ~
- Be careful when traveling abroad! Traveling taboos were known
- The biggest Carnival experience in the history of Singapore is free
- In a hurry to break up that year, looking back from Singapore, it was 30 years later...
- This play is now Singapore!
- Want to have a good dream? The 7 super beautiful The Inn Boutique in Singapore is right for a night.
- Southeast Asia will go to 6 countries | most worthy and most easily overlooked travel, do you think it is?
- China has become the largest source of tourism revenue in Singapore, the way cattle users go to the new "close friends and visitors" into a fashion
- Singapore Tourism passport and mobile phone on the line, even the taxi have access to alipay!
- [special attention] Henan air travel promotion is held in Singapore