Singapore tourist "Internet addiction" Asia's largest 80% thinks hotel Wi-Fi is extremely important2018-05-04 20:00:39 207 ℃
[Global Internet Reports] According to the Singapore AsiaOne website on May 3, the US Expedia Travel Network released a survey on the ceremonial habits of Singaporeans taking flights and accommodations on the same day. The results show that Singaporeans’ lives seem to There can be no wireless network (Wi-Fi).
The study found that 80% of Singaporeans believe that Wi-Fi is an “extremely important” hotel facility. This has made Singaporeans known as “Asia’s most obsessed with Wi-Fi tourists.” Its dependence ranks third in the world, second only to Brazilians and Americans.
The survey was conducted on more than 18,000 adults worldwide. The survey also found that in 2017, Singapore tourists took 4.6 flights per person and ranked sixth among Asian frequent flyers.
(Straits Times chart)
Although Singapore tourists have fewer flights than Thailand (10.1 per person per year) and Japan (9.1 per person per capita), they generally have more hotels. In 2017, Singapore tourists had 13.8 per visit in hotels.
According to reports, the survey also found other typical habits of Singapore tourists related to their flight and the preference of staying in the hotel. When it comes to the etiquette of airplanes, 61% of Singaporeans believe that the behavior of kickbacks in the back seat is the most annoying. In terms of accommodation, 49% of Singapore tourists prefer large chain hotels, 24% prefer boutique hotels, and only 8% of Singapore tourists choose resort hotels. (Internship Compilation: Deng Yiting Reviewer: Tian Ruizhe)
Guess you like
- 2018-05-04In the colorful Southeast Asian countries, I only like you to be different!
- 2018-05-04A bit of a bug, this may be a super low price for luxury hotels in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bali.
- 2018-05-03Singapore's 11 snacks recommended, all only need to spend 2 SGD.
- 2018-04-29Be careful when traveling abroad! Traveling taboos were known
- 2018-04-28Standard Chartered Singapore Early Bird Price! International gold medal event, the best marathon to eat, drink, and play!
- 2018-04-28Singapore 36 Hours: A Wonderful City of Multi-ethnic Cultures
- 2017-12-22How can I get to Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and South Korea to eat authentic food?
- 2017-12-16It's interesting to travel in Singapore in addition to the clion, and the places that make you take a photo and take a soft spot.
- 2017-09-19The parade is so big, in order to compete for the Singapore Tourism awards! A song also has a thousand dollar shopping card
- 2017-09-18Many of these classic snacks are not eaten by Singaporeans
- The latest and most complete | easy to get a visa for Southeast Asia 10 countries, travel abroad can be very simple ~
- Be careful when traveling abroad! Traveling taboos were known
- The biggest Carnival experience in the history of Singapore is free
- In a hurry to break up that year, looking back from Singapore, it was 30 years later...
- This play is now Singapore!
- Want to have a good dream? The 7 super beautiful The Inn Boutique in Singapore is right for a night.
- Southeast Asia will go to 6 countries | most worthy and most easily overlooked travel, do you think it is?
- China has become the largest source of tourism revenue in Singapore, the way cattle users go to the new "close friends and visitors" into a fashion
- Singapore Tourism passport and mobile phone on the line, even the taxi have access to alipay!
- [special attention] Henan air travel promotion is held in Singapore