Hotel recommended | 6.2-6.9 Anguo Hotel Singapore2018-05-04 20:00:54 653 ℃
Angkor Hotel Singapore
Amara Singapore is a 2-minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT Station. It features a Balinese-style pool, spa, fitness centre, several dining options and free Wi-Fi.
The hotel is a 10-minute walk from Chinatown and the local food street, Lau Pa Sat. It is a 15-minute subway ride to Orchard Road shopping district.
Modern air-conditioned rooms at Amara Hotel are equipped with flat-screen TVs with international and Chinese channels. Cable TV, a minibar and tea/coffee making facilities including a safety deposit box and a hairdryer are also included. The bathroom comes with a dental kit, slippers and toiletries.
Hotel guests can enjoy free parking privileges. The hotel's business centre caters for guests' communication Needs.The tour desk can arrange sightseeing activities.Friendly staff are fluent in Chinese and English.
The Cafe Oriental and Silkroad restaurants serve local cuisine and traditional Chinese dishes. Shun Ka Shuu Tou and Hyangtogol restaurants serve Japanese and Korean cuisine, while the modern Bar-Roque Grill serves French cuisine, the Alphabet Bar offers a fine selection of wines, and the Tea Tea Room offers afternoon tea.
< Img src="//i1.go2yd.com/image.php?url=0IxuGCwbMe" />
✦ Date: 6.2-6.9 days (one week stay)
✦ Room type: Standard room(2 people staying)< /strong>
✦ Scheduled hotline :400 608 0078
Guess you like
- 2018-05-04In the colorful Southeast Asian countries, I only like you to be different!
- 2018-05-04A bit of a bug, this may be a super low price for luxury hotels in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bali.
- 2018-05-03Singapore's 11 snacks recommended, all only need to spend 2 SGD.
- 2018-04-29Be careful when traveling abroad! Traveling taboos were known
- 2018-04-28Standard Chartered Singapore Early Bird Price! International gold medal event, the best marathon to eat, drink, and play!
- 2018-04-28Singapore 36 Hours: A Wonderful City of Multi-ethnic Cultures
- 2017-12-22How can I get to Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and South Korea to eat authentic food?
- 2017-12-16It's interesting to travel in Singapore in addition to the clion, and the places that make you take a photo and take a soft spot.
- 2017-09-19The parade is so big, in order to compete for the Singapore Tourism awards! A song also has a thousand dollar shopping card
- 2017-09-18Many of these classic snacks are not eaten by Singaporeans
- The latest and most complete | easy to get a visa for Southeast Asia 10 countries, travel abroad can be very simple ~
- Be careful when traveling abroad! Traveling taboos were known
- The biggest Carnival experience in the history of Singapore is free
- In a hurry to break up that year, looking back from Singapore, it was 30 years later...
- This play is now Singapore!
- Want to have a good dream? The 7 super beautiful The Inn Boutique in Singapore is right for a night.
- Southeast Asia will go to 6 countries | most worthy and most easily overlooked travel, do you think it is?
- China has become the largest source of tourism revenue in Singapore, the way cattle users go to the new "close friends and visitors" into a fashion
- Singapore Tourism passport and mobile phone on the line, even the taxi have access to alipay!
- [special attention] Henan air travel promotion is held in Singapore