Why has Thailand been named the happiest country for three consecutive years?2018-04-28 20:00:11 612 ℃
Recently, Bloomberg News has freshly released the 2017 “Pain Index” country rankings. Thailand is rated as the “happiest country in the world” with an ultra-low percentage of the unemployment rate of only about 1%. This is Thailand’s three-year history. It has been consistently rated as the happiest country in the world. Thailand is a country that is suitable for living. It is also the world's first choice for retirement. It invests in Thai real estate and enters the world's most happiest country. I believe you can truly feel the happiness.
Thailand is one of the favorite countries for many international tourists. The people were deeply influenced by Buddhist teachings and lived their own lives.
Chiang Mai is a large city in northern Thailand and is Thailand’s second largest city, but it is completely different from Bangkok’s style. It is very quiet and it is also very suitable for living. Tourists are not particularly large, prices are low, and people are friendly. It feels like the sunshine in the North of Thailand is not too many years.
According to a Bloomberg News survey released in 2016, the happiest country in the world is Thailand. Not only the unemployment rate is very low, but the risk of inflation is low. There are many scholars and Thai people are contented and contented. The indisputable attitude towards life is also an important factor.
When the country suffers from haze, Thailand can appreciate the blue sky and white clouds, green mountains and green waters, Pattaya, Phuket, Chiang Mai and Bangkok.It is a place where Chinese tourists can't forget. In Thailand, we can enjoy beautiful scenery from nature, less pollution, and a more beautiful environment. How can Thailand not be “happiness”!
While driving in Thailand, whistle is seldom used, unless in exceptional circumstances, although traffic jams are serious in big cities such as Bangkok, they are well-ordered and do not utter horns or open. The window is sultry, this is worth learning.
Thailand is known as a country of smiles, and Thai hospitality is a world of solitude.
The vast majority of Thais believe in Buddhism. This firm belief is their spiritual support, worshipping Buddha, burning incense, reading chanting, doing good deeds, accumulating merit, etc. It is the daily life of many Thais. It is natural for people who are good at KID to feel happy. The so-called gift of giving roses has a fragrance. When the whole society advocates KIDS to do good, this sense of happiness will multiply several times.
Wentu source network, if infringing contact delete
Guess you like
- 2018-05-03Chinese Embassy or Consulate in Thailand Releases Safety Tips for Traveling to Thailand
- 2018-04-29The black-and-white “Thai godfather” almost ruined Pattaya...
- 2018-04-25Do not look regret will be shopping in Bangkok Raiders ~
- 2017-12-26Thailand free travel APP essential artifact, fast Get go!
- 2017-12-21The new year's reciprocal, go to Bangkok for a cross year!
- 2017-12-20Play in Phuket Island, these taboos you know, quickly collection!
- 2017-12-19Thailand to stroll around, there are beautiful wife, so many male tourists can not stand
- 2017-12-09Thailand said that tourism is not safe, pay attention to the following fun to play safe
- 2017-12-09Besides shopping, eating and nightlife, what can we do in Thailand? Tell you today
- 2017-12-06The Spring Festival to Thailand, the island must select the raiders!
- Travel Guide for June 1st, Thailand's best game for family fun!
- Why has Thailand been named the happiest country for three consecutive years?
- Where is the May 1 holiday, Thailand's game-playing inventory (with itinerary)
- The most worthwhile things for Thailand's tourism, all do not add up to 500 yuan
- The Bangkok Office of the Embassy in Thailand and the National Tourism Bureau consoles He Yongjie's family
- 2018 miraculous Thailand tourism year start ceremony is held in Beijing
- Why winter tourism is the first choice in Thailand
- After being caught, the "foot trampling Temple" of the Thailand guide is beg for forgiveness.
- He is the Phuket Island? It takes only four days to play the quintessence!
- The best night - Living City in the world is the first in Bangkok.