Chinese Embassy or Consulate in Thailand Releases Safety Tips for Traveling to Thailand2018-05-03 02:00:22 899 ℃
Thailand is one of the most popular tourist destinations for Chinese tourists. With the increase in the number of Chinese tourists visiting Thailand, various types of security incidents that Chinese tourists have witnessed in the country have also increased. During the holiday season, the Chinese embassies and consulates in Thailand and the Chinese Tourism Office in Bangkok have issued Thailand tourism safety tips.
First, remember to purchase overseas travel insurance.
Thailand's insurance accident payments are low and not enough to cover major medical expenses for injuries and injuries. It is recommended that Thai tourists, especially self-help tourists, purchase overseas travel insurance from formal insurance companies before leaving the country. They can also purchase local personal accident insurance and rental insurance after they arrive in Thailand.
Second, travel on rainy days, pay attention to traffic safety, and carefully select tourism projects.
The rainy season has arrived earlier this year with frequent rainfall and increased tourism risk factors. As far as possible, tourists do not rent cars or motorcycles. It is recommended that local public transport be used to travel to attractions, and carefully select double-bars and tuks that lack safety protection.
Third, comply with Thai laws and regulations.
Fourth, respect local customs and culture, travel by civilization.
There are many Buddhist temples in Thailand. When visiting the temple, dress should be clean and generous. Enter the temple to take off your shoes. Do not touch or climb the buddha to take pictures. If photographing a monk, consent should be obtained in advance and thank you in advance.
5. Make sure the communication is smooth and keep the documents safe.
Prepare your passport, visa copy, electronic photo and keep it separate from the original. At the same time, the details of the contact details of the emergency contacts are written in the passport so that relevant departments can contact them in an emergency.
Guess you like
- 2018-05-03Chinese Embassy or Consulate in Thailand Releases Safety Tips for Traveling to Thailand
- 2018-04-29The black-and-white “Thai godfather” almost ruined Pattaya...
- 2018-04-25Do not look regret will be shopping in Bangkok Raiders ~
- 2017-12-26Thailand free travel APP essential artifact, fast Get go!
- 2017-12-21The new year's reciprocal, go to Bangkok for a cross year!
- 2017-12-20Play in Phuket Island, these taboos you know, quickly collection!
- 2017-12-19Thailand to stroll around, there are beautiful wife, so many male tourists can not stand
- 2017-12-09Thailand said that tourism is not safe, pay attention to the following fun to play safe
- 2017-12-09Besides shopping, eating and nightlife, what can we do in Thailand? Tell you today
- 2017-12-06The Spring Festival to Thailand, the island must select the raiders!
- Travel Guide for June 1st, Thailand's best game for family fun!
- Why has Thailand been named the happiest country for three consecutive years?
- Where is the May 1 holiday, Thailand's game-playing inventory (with itinerary)
- The most worthwhile things for Thailand's tourism, all do not add up to 500 yuan
- The Bangkok Office of the Embassy in Thailand and the National Tourism Bureau consoles He Yongjie's family
- 2018 miraculous Thailand tourism year start ceremony is held in Beijing
- Why winter tourism is the first choice in Thailand
- After being caught, the "foot trampling Temple" of the Thailand guide is beg for forgiveness.
- He is the Phuket Island? It takes only four days to play the quintessence!
- The best night - Living City in the world is the first in Bangkok.