Tourists encounter black guides in Thailand Thailand arrested three participants2018-05-14 11:00:15 728 ℃
Legal Evening News·Views News (Reporter Dong Zhenjie) Recently, 10 tourists encountered black tour guides when they were traveling to Thailand. Due to dissatisfaction with the number of tourists shopping, guides caused conflicts and visitors were forced to return to China in advance. In response to this, the National Tourism Administration of Thailand stated that it has arrested three persons involved, including tour guides, and that the returning tourists have returned the tour fare from the travel agency.
Guided by tour guides that shopping is less of a threat to tourists
A few days ago, a video of a tourist car in Thailand was circulating on the Internet. The tour guide showed little dissatisfaction with the number of tourists shopping, and the tone was arrogant. , To allow tourists to get off the train, saying that they are not afraid of any complaints.
The tour guide threatened passengers in the vehicle< P> Evening News, Views News reporters telephone contact Ms. Ma on the tour, she recalled that in early May from the Chengdu newspaper delegation participated in 7 days and 5 nights Thailand tour, the price of 2280 yuan per person.
"Although I have not done a Raiders, but I first explained that we reported is not a low-cost group." Ma said that the 2280 yuan per person spent is only a tour fee, including accommodation, she calculated The ticket back and forth, the night flight back and forth is relatively cheap, "We are spending money on local tickets and so on."
"Or you call back home." The tour guide said, "In a word, It's up to you to make it."
The tour guide is in the car Passengers threatened Ms. Ma said that the tour guide felt that spending less at the shopping mall led to angry visitors and forced everyone to spend. And the tour guide said that Thailand is not safe and the words threatened, so everyone decided to hurry back home.
After all refunds, Yingke Tourist apologized.
On May 12, Yingke Travel stated through Guan Wei that it is necessary to firmly pursue the legal responsibility of the unscrupulous tour guides. Injury represents an apology.
The current leader of the incident was an employee of Yingke Travel Chengdu Branch, and the tour guide hired a local tour guide for the ground contact agency in Thailand. For the stores and branch companies that have problems, the headquarters has organized a special team to conduct investigations and handling. The processing results have not yet been announced.
After returning to China, due to the media’s concern, travel agencies sent personnel from Beijing headquarters to deal with the problem.” Ms. Ma said that after consulting, Yingke Travel returned all the expenses of the delegation to Ms. Ma and her husband. Send a honeymoon tour. "I'm satisfied with the results and thank the media."
Thailand's National Tourism Administration arrested three people involved for black tour guides for undocumented jobs
Thailand's National Tourism Administration official released Ten Chinese tourists suffered from black-guided intimidation and forced shopping in Thailand. Recent developments in the “Great Escape” late in the night: On the evening of May 11, Chinese black tour guides were arrested by police in Pattaya.
Thailand National Tourism Administration Shows Investigating Black Tour Guide Events
After this incident occurred on May 7, Thailand's black tour guides roared tourists The video that forced the purchase of latex pillows was widely publicized on the Internet to attract a large number of netizens, and the video playback volume reached 3 million times, gradually causing certain negative impact on the Thai tourism image. After learning of this situation, it has urgently contacted the Thai Tourism Police Bureau to deal with it seriously and gave it to Chinese tourists.
On May 11, the Deputy Chief of the Thai Tourism Police Department, Deputy Prime Minister Surakit Police, led the team.Jointly with the Pattaya Tourism Police and the Immigration Bureau police, they started their network collection and arrested the black Chinese tour guide Li Hai, a 21-year-old man from Pattaya. Li Hai confessed in the police station that he had intimidated tourists in video consumption and caused tourists to return late at night.
According to it: During the incident, 10 Chinese tourists took latex pillows from a latex center in Pattaya to collect kickbacks. As a result of the small number of purchasers, they did not make any money. Visitors led tourists to collectively decamp to return to Bangkok.
A survey conducted by tourism police officers found that the Chinese man worked for Thailand's TYT travel agency and did not have a tour guide. It was a foreign black tour guide who was illegally engaged in tourism work in Thailand. The incident has caused a certain loss to Thailand's tourism industry. The police arrested Li Hai for "illegally engaging in illegal trades in the tour guide industry without permission." They also arrested two Thai officials of TYT Travel Services. The next step is Thai police. They will be severely punished under Thai law.
Legal Evening News·Views News Original works reject any form of revision, views, news reserves the right to pursue legal responsibilities.
Guess you like
- 2018-05-03Chinese Embassy or Consulate in Thailand Releases Safety Tips for Traveling to Thailand
- 2018-04-29The black-and-white “Thai godfather” almost ruined Pattaya...
- 2018-04-25Do not look regret will be shopping in Bangkok Raiders ~
- 2017-12-26Thailand free travel APP essential artifact, fast Get go!
- 2017-12-21The new year's reciprocal, go to Bangkok for a cross year!
- 2017-12-20Play in Phuket Island, these taboos you know, quickly collection!
- 2017-12-19Thailand to stroll around, there are beautiful wife, so many male tourists can not stand
- 2017-12-09Thailand said that tourism is not safe, pay attention to the following fun to play safe
- 2017-12-09Besides shopping, eating and nightlife, what can we do in Thailand? Tell you today
- 2017-12-06The Spring Festival to Thailand, the island must select the raiders!
- Travel Guide for June 1st, Thailand's best game for family fun!
- Why has Thailand been named the happiest country for three consecutive years?
- Where is the May 1 holiday, Thailand's game-playing inventory (with itinerary)
- The most worthwhile things for Thailand's tourism, all do not add up to 500 yuan
- The Bangkok Office of the Embassy in Thailand and the National Tourism Bureau consoles He Yongjie's family
- 2018 miraculous Thailand tourism year start ceremony is held in Beijing
- Why winter tourism is the first choice in Thailand
- After being caught, the "foot trampling Temple" of the Thailand guide is beg for forgiveness.
- He is the Phuket Island? It takes only four days to play the quintessence!
- The best night - Living City in the world is the first in Bangkok.