If you travel to Britain, you must visit it! Too perfect!2017-05-25 20:34:33 657 ℃
England is a gentleman's country. People often use a gentleman to describe an English man. The British often take umbrellas when they go out. They don't know when it's going to rain. Today, we introduce some of the better places to visit in britain.
In the northwest corner, covering an area of 2292 square kilometers, tiny spots spread many lakes. Here is the famous British Lake District National park. Here, the main lakes are 14, and the most famous is Lake Demille. The lake also has many mountains, the highest peak, Coffey peak is 3210 feet high, is the highest mountain in the uk. Of course, there are beautiful, elegant villages and towns, and the largest town in the north is Keswick. Walking by the lake, you will sigh the nature of Enze. Here are all the beauties of nature: lakes, valleys, mountains, coastlines, and villages. This place is famous for its "lakeside poets" living here in England in nineteenth Century.
Oxford, the city on the upper bank of the Thames River in Britain, is known for its more than 30 major schools around the University of Oxford. Oxford daily reception of tourists in an endless stream, the best universities of the world famous place and all over the world monuments, to become the people of extreme dream city.
Bath, located in bath Town, east of Evan County, England, is the only city in Britain that is listed as a world heritage site. About 100 miles from London, it's a quaint little town surrounded by idyllic scenery. Known as one of the most beautiful and elegant cities in the UK, its elegance comes from the architectural style of the Georgia period. Its beauty comes from the beautiful countryside.
If you go to England, if you have time, can come to the village to see the village in Hertfordshire, the village was built in 1929, the purpose is to let the people and the nature of "zero distance contact".
So far, the village is still the same, adhere to the principles, which has formed a custom in the village.
Guess you like
- 2018-04-28How did Windsor Castle, the Millennium Family Castle of the British Royal Family, be built?
- 2017-12-27Quest British palace - Luofu international travel Windsor Castle
- 2017-08-23For the little buddy's English version of the private house - I must have played like this when I went back the first time
- 2017-08-11Scared! The UK tour was $8 from the sale, dare losing none of the only oumeijia.
- 2017-07-22The serial | "in London for three days of" four missing "days" (2)
- 2017-07-08Britain, where terror attacks are frequent, still can't stop the Chinese tourists from cutting their hands
- 2017-06-21Welsh photographers capture the beauty of their homeland with lenses
- 2017-06-21The small town of London around you can not miss the law media, take you to swim in bath, England
- 2017-06-21Potential overseas travel market segments: Tong Guo live in the establishment of British subsidiaries, how to move?
- 2017-06-21Liverpool, England: This is the birthplace of the Beatles and the sacred place of football
- [Limited seconds countdown] Look, the Lake District Highlands Edinburgh Oxford Cambridge Sky Island ... has been waving to you!
- Parent-child travel is particular about how to play the British - young children
- The most attractive tourist country in the world is the true capital of romance and fashion.
- Travel strategy went into Britain, time and space stopped in London
- Dubai has a high risk of tourism, and British girls are arrested and arrested.
- Last 1 minutes, |7 month limited, ex gratia European & British territory, get on the bus!
- Stunning twenty-four scenes of Scotland
- Note: a trip to England after the Big Ben are not loud
- London tourist camp (with British | recommended restaurant recommended)
- If you travel to Britain, you must visit it! Too perfect!