The small town of London around you can not miss the law media, take you to swim in bath, England2017-06-21 14:48:53 634 ℃
[World Wide Web Roundup] Buss, a two hour drive from London, is a long history of the town, and the author of the pride and prejudice, where Jane Austen once lived. The small town opens its arms and accepts the arrival of modern things, but retains its pristine qualities in the world. Let us follow the French "Marie - Claire newspaper", together to appreciate the charm of this quiet little town.
Landmark: Royal Crescent Hotel
The Royal Crescent Hotel (The Royal Crescent Hotel) stands at the opposite of the residence of John Wood, and the whole building is crescent shaped. It is a landmark building in bath town. Just imagine how nice it would be to have a glass of champagne and a real English afternoon tea in the warm sunshine. If you are tired of traveling, there is also a famous bath called bath for you to eliminate fatigue. The hotel overall use of English pastoral style of decoration, beautiful one, like being in the countryside house, away from the hustle and bustle, leaving only a clear heart. Moreover, the transportation here is convenient, and you only have to walk 5 minutes to get to the city center.
The former residence of humanity: Jane Austen Center
How could you go to bath and refrain from following the great female writer? Jane Austen has 5 residences in the small town, the home of which is located in the centre of the city. Here the complete reduction of the writer's world outlook and life style, showing her clothing, letters and manuscripts, publications and so on, we can not help but impressed by the great charm of women, can't help won again in "Pride and Prejudice".
SPA Spa: Bath Spa
Bath Spa is a public hot spring with a long history. It is the best place to experience the bath. Place in them if they bathed in the ocean, from overlooking bath Town, you can feel a different picture. There are many springs, temperature is different, we can choose according to need. Enter them, seem to feel the legacy of ancient Rome.
Gourmet Paradise: Salin cookies Restaurant
The Sally Salin (Lun) food doesn't surprise you, but it can shock your taste buds with the most unique flavor. Don't miss bath cream bread here. Don't think it's just plain round cream jam bread. It's absolutely unique. Another with raisins and syrup buns bath characteristics Street snacks, watch the super high sweetness will make you drunk in a street.
The phantom: Downton bath Fashion Museum
The museum, which is rich in ancient museums, is a witness to bath history, which was born in seventeenth Century and has more than 200 years of history. Here we can really enjoy the "Downton Manor" style costumes. If you are interested, we can try on clothes with rich sense of age, and really experience a "through" feeling.
Rome: the legacy of bath room
Here is definitely regarded as "bath" another landmark, in this place, a deep sense of Italian style blowing. This is another public spa in bath, which attracts countless visitors every year. Bath pump in building with magnificent magnificent style of ancient Rome, I do not know whether the great thinkers of ancient Rome also love thinking in hot springs?
Shopping paradise: Millson Street
Don't underestimate the street hidden in the city. Many famous British brands have chosen to settle down here. Union Street (Union Street) and Millson Street (Milsom Street) are two veritable shopping streets, coming here, I believe you will never leave empty handed.
Place of Pilgrimage: Bath Abbey
The scale and architectural style of Bath Abbey will definitely impress you, as soon as you see it. The angel column on the front of the abbey is equally difficult to find. Wandering in the ancient monastery, the holy atmosphere seems to have sublimated the soul. (internship compile: Hou Yue reviewer: Zhao Yizhen)
Guess you like
- 2018-04-28How did Windsor Castle, the Millennium Family Castle of the British Royal Family, be built?
- 2017-12-27Quest British palace - Luofu international travel Windsor Castle
- 2017-08-23For the little buddy's English version of the private house - I must have played like this when I went back the first time
- 2017-08-11Scared! The UK tour was $8 from the sale, dare losing none of the only oumeijia.
- 2017-07-22The serial | "in London for three days of" four missing "days" (2)
- 2017-07-08Britain, where terror attacks are frequent, still can't stop the Chinese tourists from cutting their hands
- 2017-06-21Welsh photographers capture the beauty of their homeland with lenses
- 2017-06-21The small town of London around you can not miss the law media, take you to swim in bath, England
- 2017-06-21Potential overseas travel market segments: Tong Guo live in the establishment of British subsidiaries, how to move?
- 2017-06-21Liverpool, England: This is the birthplace of the Beatles and the sacred place of football
- [Limited seconds countdown] Look, the Lake District Highlands Edinburgh Oxford Cambridge Sky Island ... has been waving to you!
- Parent-child travel is particular about how to play the British - young children
- The most attractive tourist country in the world is the true capital of romance and fashion.
- Travel strategy went into Britain, time and space stopped in London
- Dubai has a high risk of tourism, and British girls are arrested and arrested.
- Last 1 minutes, |7 month limited, ex gratia European & British territory, get on the bus!
- Stunning twenty-four scenes of Scotland
- Note: a trip to England after the Big Ben are not loud
- London tourist camp (with British | recommended restaurant recommended)
- If you travel to Britain, you must visit it! Too perfect!