How did Windsor Castle, the Millennium Family Castle of the British Royal Family, be built?2018-04-28 11:00:21 457 ℃
The Windsor Castle is world-famous because it is the family castle of the king of the Kingdom of London. It is also the largest of the inhabited castles in the world today. How Windsor Castle was built. A new book, Windsor Castle: A Thousand-year-old Royal Palace, recently published, describes how Windsor Castle was built. The Windsor Castle was built in the 11th century when the Duke of Normandy of France conquered England. At that time, in order to stop the attack from northern Scotland, the Duke of Normandy reluctantly ordered the construction of a fortress in the Oxford area, and completed in 1071, which is the predecessor of Windsor Castle. Of course, the book also wrote that if tourists now want to find traces of the millennium in Windsor, it is almost impossible. The only thing left is the foundation of the cylindrical iconic tower castle in Windsor Castle.
Windsor Castle is located in Windsor and Maidenhead in Berkshire, southeast England. Windsor, the royal borough, is currently the family castle of the King of England, and is also the largest of the inhabited castles in the world today.
Many British kings and queens have direct influence on the construction and expansion of castles. They are their fortresses, residences and administrative bureaucrats, and sometimes even prisons. The history of the castle is also closely related to the British monarchy. The history of Windsor Castle can be traced back to the then reigning British monarchy. In times of peace, Windsor Castle will expand many large and magnificent rooms; during the war, the castle will strengthen defense, and this model has remained unchanged until now.
The small tangningcat cat lives on Downing Street. Cats look at the world.
- In the previous：Go and go to London raccoon!
- The next article：Liverpool – 3rd place in 2018 UK's best travel destination
Guess you like
- 2018-04-28How did Windsor Castle, the Millennium Family Castle of the British Royal Family, be built?
- 2017-12-27Quest British palace - Luofu international travel Windsor Castle
- 2017-08-23For the little buddy's English version of the private house - I must have played like this when I went back the first time
- 2017-08-11Scared! The UK tour was $8 from the sale, dare losing none of the only oumeijia.
- 2017-07-22The serial | "in London for three days of" four missing "days" (2)
- 2017-07-08Britain, where terror attacks are frequent, still can't stop the Chinese tourists from cutting their hands
- 2017-06-21Welsh photographers capture the beauty of their homeland with lenses
- 2017-06-21The small town of London around you can not miss the law media, take you to swim in bath, England
- 2017-06-21Potential overseas travel market segments: Tong Guo live in the establishment of British subsidiaries, how to move?
- 2017-06-21Liverpool, England: This is the birthplace of the Beatles and the sacred place of football
- [Limited seconds countdown] Look, the Lake District Highlands Edinburgh Oxford Cambridge Sky Island ... has been waving to you!
- Parent-child travel is particular about how to play the British - young children
- The most attractive tourist country in the world is the true capital of romance and fashion.
- Travel strategy went into Britain, time and space stopped in London
- Dubai has a high risk of tourism, and British girls are arrested and arrested.
- Last 1 minutes, |7 month limited, ex gratia European & British territory, get on the bus!
- Stunning twenty-four scenes of Scotland
- Note: a trip to England after the Big Ben are not loud
- London tourist camp (with British | recommended restaurant recommended)
- If you travel to Britain, you must visit it! Too perfect!