Raiders | Eat, drink, and play in Edinburgh2018-04-29 11:00:13 759 ℃
Emperor Buy & Buy Buying Guides in Edinburgh
Extraordinary shopping in Edinburgh city centre is a shopping experience while enjoying the beautiful city views! On one side of Princes Street is a variety of shops, and on the other is the sturdy Edinburgh Castle.
The historic Prince Street Garden is full of trees and flowers, adding a beautiful landscape. In such a landscape, it is possible to visit the department store on Princes Street, such as the House of Frase and the historic Jenners. High street apparel brands such as Zara, H&M and so on are also available, as are many British local brands such as The Body Shop, Clarks, Lush, etc.
In George Street - a variety of shops, bars, restaurants, and many unique designers Brand. Exquisite apparel stores include Karen Millen, Kooples, etc. In addition, on the east end of George Street, St Andrew's Square is home to the famous British strong Harvey Nichols department store. Has many international top brands. Havenique Department Store is Muthic Shopping Street (MuAs part of ltrees Walk, this luxury shopping street has Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Mulberry and other big stores.
Large sales of Scots souvenirs Strong> The stores are all in Edinburgh's Old Town, especially in Scotland, where the highest quality products are sold, and the headquarters of Hawkico is here. Hawico is a clothing store that specializes in luxury luxury cashmere products. All products are produced on the Scottish border. There is also a Fabhatrix near this shop that sells hats handcrafted from Scottish tweeds, velvets and other unique fabrics. In the Royal Mile, Ragamuffin specializes in selling different kinds of knitwear.
On George Street, Anta is A store that sells high quality clothing and household items in Scotland - most notably their rugs made of rugs! Laing Edinburgh, a jewelry watch brand store, is not far from here. The 21st Century Kilts on Thistle Street are known for their modern Scottish skirts. Unlike traditionally, they use leather and denim to create Scottish clothing. Dissel and Scotland's famous actor Ilan Cumming are also customers of this store. Edinburgh’s Westend is an ideal place for shopping and is packed with independent boutiques.
Edinburgh Guide to Eating and Drinking
From Michelin-star restaurants to street food, Edinburgh has countless delicious options. The Witchery allows you to enjoy Scotland's finest ingredients in a luxurious, magical setting and must be booked in advance! In addition, Restaurant MartinWishart was awarded 1 Michelin star in 2001 - the first restaurant in Edinburgh to be awarded this honor.>
If you want to taste Scottish Creative Cuisine, you can go Gardener's Cottage, a real cottage dating back to 1836, has been converted into a social restaurant known for its seasonal local produce, while the Timberyard is housed in a converted warehouse to incorporate the best of Scotland. The ingredients are famous.
If you want something to drink, Edinburgh has many nice bars - The Bow Bar is the most traditional The pub, known for its stock of more than 300 single malt whiskeys, is home to The Scotch Whisky Experience, where you can learn firsthand about the production of a variety of malt whiskeys, as well as try out drinks. There is an award-winning, base bar, Bramble, with a wide selection of wines.
In addition to shopping, Edinburgh has many other leisure entertainmentMusic activities: museums, galleries, open top buses, city parks and gardens, concerts. Among them, popular with locals and tourists is the five-star spa experience provided by the One Spa at Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, especially the rooftop hydromassage pool, where you can not only completely relax. , but also from another perspective to appreciate the beauty of Edinburgh.
Guess you like
- 2018-04-28How did Windsor Castle, the Millennium Family Castle of the British Royal Family, be built?
- 2017-12-27Quest British palace - Luofu international travel Windsor Castle
- 2017-08-23For the little buddy's English version of the private house - I must have played like this when I went back the first time
- 2017-08-11Scared! The UK tour was $8 from the sale, dare losing none of the only oumeijia.
- 2017-07-22The serial | "in London for three days of" four missing "days" (2)
- 2017-07-08Britain, where terror attacks are frequent, still can't stop the Chinese tourists from cutting their hands
- 2017-06-21Welsh photographers capture the beauty of their homeland with lenses
- 2017-06-21The small town of London around you can not miss the law media, take you to swim in bath, England
- 2017-06-21Potential overseas travel market segments: Tong Guo live in the establishment of British subsidiaries, how to move?
- 2017-06-21Liverpool, England: This is the birthplace of the Beatles and the sacred place of football
- [Limited seconds countdown] Look, the Lake District Highlands Edinburgh Oxford Cambridge Sky Island ... has been waving to you!
- Parent-child travel is particular about how to play the British - young children
- The most attractive tourist country in the world is the true capital of romance and fashion.
- Travel strategy went into Britain, time and space stopped in London
- Dubai has a high risk of tourism, and British girls are arrested and arrested.
- Last 1 minutes, |7 month limited, ex gratia European & British territory, get on the bus!
- Stunning twenty-four scenes of Scotland
- Note: a trip to England after the Big Ben are not loud
- London tourist camp (with British | recommended restaurant recommended)
- If you travel to Britain, you must visit it! Too perfect!