From $17174 Lavender Country Garden Floral Tour France 9 Days 8 Night Private Tour | Limited Time Offer2018-04-29 11:00:22 826 ℃
Want to always travel, travel prices are always less satisfying. Our slogan is: Porters who do not sell travel and only do special trips!
The lavender field is under the sea of flowers
The world-famous style of Paris is appreciated
Visit a building filled with history and culture
Experience the city temperament that pervades art and fashion
17174 yuan from Lavender pastoral trip
France Private Tour on September 8th
Best travel time
From May 01, 2018
Arrival Destination: Paris, France
Methods of Participation: Destination Group
Note: Price Changes in real time, based on website display
Other travel time reference
Other travel time reference
The Louvre was founded in 1204. The castle has undergone several expansions. It was converted into a museum after the French Revolution, and it is also known as the world's three major museums, the British Museum in London and the Metropolitan Museum in New York. Today, the Louvre has a collection of 400,000 pieces. The exhibits span more than 1,500 years. Ancient civilizations such as ancient Greece, ancient Rome, and ancient Egypt are present here. It is a mysterious palace of the Wanbao. The "Finch Code" has also taken pictures here.
The Louvre's usual collection of exhibits is only about 10% of the total, but it is enough to make people feast. The Louvre has many treasures, and the most famous is the “Sambo of the Louvre”: Leonardo da Vinci's famous painting “Mona Lisa”, an epoch-making statue “The Victory of Samothrace” and the broken arm goddess Statue "The Venus of Milos."
The Louvre is not only rich and precious, but it is also an outstanding art building. Hundreds of spacious halls to display treasures are beautiful, with beautiful walls and topsFrescoes and fine reliefs are full of art and art.
In the middle of this gigantic complex, a giant glass pyramid stands, combining the classical Louvre with modern architectural styles, both in the sunshine and in the night lights. All look beautiful.
The Eiffel Tower
The Eiffel Tower it> p>
The Eiffel Tower, one of Paris’s urban landmarks, is an iron skeleton tower located at Champ de Mars in Paris, France. It is the tallest building in Paris and a cultural symbol of France.
In the beginning of the construction of the tower, it was to welcome the World Expo and commemorate the 100th anniversary of the French Revolution. The total height of the Eiffel Tower is 324 meters, with a total of 1711 steps from the tower to the top of the tower. Although the three-level observatory is different in height, it has different perspectives and can bring different tastes. Every year, millions of people climb the top of the tower overlooking the Paris cityscape. The Eiffel Tower feels very different day and night. Watch the iron tower during the day. The structure of the steel is clear and respectful. Many people like to stand under the tower and photograph the tower from the bottom up; you can also admire the Eiffel Tower at the entrance of the Xiayou Palace on the other side of the Seine River. It is an observation platform that can take in the panoramic view of the Eiffel Tower.
At night, the Eiffel Tower is another scene. The searchlight emits a golden glow. Countless bulbs create a twinkling effect. From nightfall to 1:00 am (summer to early morning) 2:00), flashes for the first 10 minutes of each hour. There are special colors for special festivals and events. For example, when China shines in red, the European Union will flash blue in time.
Champs-Elysées Avenue runs from Place de la Concorde in the east to Charles de Gaulle in the west and is the most beautiful and largest street in Paris, with a total length of 2.5 kilometres. Xiangjie is divided into two sections. The first thing to go west from Concorde Square is the east section of the Champs-Elysees Avenue. The main area is a shaded walk. There are not many urban centers on both sides of the road.The large area of greenery that has been obtained is just west of the western section of the Champs-Elysées Avenue - a famous shopping area in Paris and even the world. It is a romantic and popular place. Many rich ladies and celebrities like to come here for shopping and shopping.
The window of the Champs-Elysees Avenue is filled with trendy clothes, fine jewelry, designer bags and all kinds of exquisite products. High-end brands such as LV, Cartier, Dior and Chloe are located on this street.
Arc de Triomphe
Arc de Triomphe
The Arc de Triomphe in Paris is one of the four representative buildings in Paris and is currently the largest circular arch on the Champs-Elysées. It was built in honor of Napoleon’s victory in the battle of Osterlitz in 1806. . In fact, more than a triumphal arch in Paris, but when people talk about the Arc de Triomphe in Paris, it must be said that the center of Charles de Gaulle Square. In the four front and rear sides of the Arc de Triomphe, four giant reliefs are carved, representing "departure," "victory," "peace," and "resistance."
Step inside the Arc de Triomphe. The high arcades are exquisitely embossed and beautifully decorated. It is engraved with the name of the expeditionary officer following Napoleon. Underneath the Arc de Triomphe is an unknown tomb of a martyr buried with the remains of an unnamed martyr who died in the First World War. He represents more than 1.5 million French soldiers who died in the First World War.
There was a long light next to the tomb and it was all day long. The Arc de Triomphe has an elevator inside, which can be bought directly after a 50-meter-high arch, but you can also climb up a spiral staircase. Above the arch is a small historical museum where you can enjoy panoramic views of Paris.
No heartbeat product?
There are other hot deals
Updated daily. Do you want to direct the portal?
Guess you like
- 2018-04-28How did Windsor Castle, the Millennium Family Castle of the British Royal Family, be built?
- 2017-12-27Quest British palace - Luofu international travel Windsor Castle
- 2017-08-23For the little buddy's English version of the private house - I must have played like this when I went back the first time
- 2017-08-11Scared! The UK tour was $8 from the sale, dare losing none of the only oumeijia.
- 2017-07-22The serial | "in London for three days of" four missing "days" (2)
- 2017-07-08Britain, where terror attacks are frequent, still can't stop the Chinese tourists from cutting their hands
- 2017-06-21Welsh photographers capture the beauty of their homeland with lenses
- 2017-06-21The small town of London around you can not miss the law media, take you to swim in bath, England
- 2017-06-21Potential overseas travel market segments: Tong Guo live in the establishment of British subsidiaries, how to move?
- 2017-06-21Liverpool, England: This is the birthplace of the Beatles and the sacred place of football
- [Limited seconds countdown] Look, the Lake District Highlands Edinburgh Oxford Cambridge Sky Island ... has been waving to you!
- Parent-child travel is particular about how to play the British - young children
- The most attractive tourist country in the world is the true capital of romance and fashion.
- Travel strategy went into Britain, time and space stopped in London
- Dubai has a high risk of tourism, and British girls are arrested and arrested.
- Last 1 minutes, |7 month limited, ex gratia European & British territory, get on the bus!
- Stunning twenty-four scenes of Scotland
- Note: a trip to England after the Big Ben are not loud
- London tourist camp (with British | recommended restaurant recommended)
- If you travel to Britain, you must visit it! Too perfect!