The British Tourism Agency summarized the 10 unspoken rules for receiving Chinese tourists. British people also fight for making money.2018-05-16 02:00:13 311 ℃
In the past few years, Britain has become one of the top destinations for many Chinese to travel.
According to data from the Department of Transport in the UK, in the first half of 2017, a total of 115,000 Chinese tourists arrived in the UK, an increase of 47% from the same period in 2016.
In response to this situation, many Britons have treated the Chinese as a golden tree. Recently, a major figure in the British tourism industry has also specifically listed 10 “hidden rules” for the reception of Chinese tourists.
The big sister named Janice Dickson, she and her The company Ian Dickson Travel is famous in the British tourism industry.
Janice Dickson once attended the meeting with her husband in 1980. At the Great Hall of the People, China’s first international tourism conference, she also assisted the news team in organizing the first visit to China by the Queen of England in 1986 and the 1987 Edinburgh Parliament’s official visit to China. Janice can be considered a pioneer in the reception of Chinese tourists.
It is also the experience of receiving Chinese tourists for many years, and Janice is gradually aware The difference between Chinese and English may bring a lot of trouble to Chinese tourists traveling to the UK. Therefore, when Hainan Airways is about to open a new route from Beijing to Edinburgh, it will specifically list 10 suggestions for the correct reception of Chinese tourists.
Due to cultural differences, it is very challenging to make travel plans for Chinese tourists. British tourists are accustomed to booking holidays in advance, but most Chinese toursInstead of eager to book in advance, guests are accustomed to making changes at the last minute. They will also adjust the schedule at any time, such as staying at an attraction or simply skipping an attraction.
2, Paying attention to price
Chinese consumers are very sensitive to accommodation and food, and they are more likely to spend money shopping.
3, Adhere to the rules
You should tell the Chinese and EU about the driver’s working hours in advance, because in China, these regulations are basically furnishings. Now Scotland Tourism Company is very dissatisfied with Chinese tourists' enthusiasm for increasing the extra travel propensity, because it has started to affect the driver's working hours and whether he or she can work on time.
4, Employees who speak Chinese
Ensure that there are Chinese language assistants and driver guides in the tour. This standard tour is very popular with Chinese travel companies. Generally speaking, there are 16 tourists in a Chinese tour group, so it is very necessary to arrange a staff who can speak Chinese at the hotel reception desk. Otherwise, it is very easy to have problems when registering.
5. Prepare seasonally
According to conversations with colleagues in Manchester, Chinese tourists do not flock to the United Kingdom all year round, so it is important to have good seasonal preparations.
6, Make sure there is a Chinese description in the room
Be aware of the kettle. Some Chinese tourists do not seem toBeing too familiar, I always put some weird stuff into the boil. In addition, most Chinese tourists are not keen to eat instant noodles, so there is no need to put special noodles for them in the room. This will not make them feel at home.
7, note the receipt
Some Chinese tourists will ask travel companies to issue receipts that are different from what they paid. This is acceptable in China, but in the UK, this can be attributed to false accounting.
8, Check paperwork
Unless you have ensured that your Chinese tourists have already obtained passports and visas, do not pay the hotel advances on behalf of the Chinese team. It is difficult to find Chinese customers to charge cancellation fees. And if it is in a popular tourist city, it is important to confirm the check-in date in advance.
9, Attention Tipping
Although China does not have a culture of tipping itself, it does not apply to Chinese tour guides and drivers. In general, each tourist will voluntarily leave a £3 meal charge for guides and drivers on a daily basis.
10, Mastering electronic payments
Make sure you learn WeChat Payment and Alipay. Now most Chinese still give up on cash and start using mobile payments instead.
After reading these 10 articles, the English bird king can only say that he is a big brother and he is really stable on the characteristics of the Chinese people! quasi! ruthless!
For instance, in tourism, most Chinese tourists really love shopping more than sightseeing and food, and even extreme Chinese tourists prefer every meal. To eat instant noodles, we must also take the money to buy and buy...
< According to the British Tourism Administration, in July 2016, Chinese tourists spending in the UK reached 2.5 billion pounds (about 20.67 billion renminbi).
It's no wonder Chinese people are all local tyrants. It's really deeply rooted!
Additional Wechat Payment And Alipay is also a successful output.In the past we used various cards to cater to European and American charging methods. Nowadays, in order to welcome our Chinese tourists, the British people still have to learn to pay for WeChat and Alipay.
However, there are still a few points here that make Yingying Jun A bit of a shame, for example, some people actually use hot water The abuse of pots and miscellaneous things has gone abroad and it is really shameful.
About some Chinese tourists who like to boil their panties with a hot water bottle, everyone should have heard of this.
At the time, this incident was also posted on Weibo...
It turns out that the British people know it and it's real尴尬.
Of course, skipping these, Janice Dickson's 10 The proposal will still greatly increase the quality of British tourists receiving Chinese tourists.
Think about some British travel professionals who have begun to learn to use Alipay in the bitter haha and have to say that the British are fighting for the Chinese to earn their money!
Guess you like
- 2018-04-28How did Windsor Castle, the Millennium Family Castle of the British Royal Family, be built?
- 2017-12-27Quest British palace - Luofu international travel Windsor Castle
- 2017-08-23For the little buddy's English version of the private house - I must have played like this when I went back the first time
- 2017-08-11Scared! The UK tour was $8 from the sale, dare losing none of the only oumeijia.
- 2017-07-22The serial | "in London for three days of" four missing "days" (2)
- 2017-07-08Britain, where terror attacks are frequent, still can't stop the Chinese tourists from cutting their hands
- 2017-06-21Welsh photographers capture the beauty of their homeland with lenses
- 2017-06-21The small town of London around you can not miss the law media, take you to swim in bath, England
- 2017-06-21Potential overseas travel market segments: Tong Guo live in the establishment of British subsidiaries, how to move?
- 2017-06-21Liverpool, England: This is the birthplace of the Beatles and the sacred place of football
- [Limited seconds countdown] Look, the Lake District Highlands Edinburgh Oxford Cambridge Sky Island ... has been waving to you!
- Parent-child travel is particular about how to play the British - young children
- The most attractive tourist country in the world is the true capital of romance and fashion.
- Travel strategy went into Britain, time and space stopped in London
- Dubai has a high risk of tourism, and British girls are arrested and arrested.
- Last 1 minutes, |7 month limited, ex gratia European & British territory, get on the bus!
- Stunning twenty-four scenes of Scotland
- Note: a trip to England after the Big Ben are not loud
- London tourist camp (with British | recommended restaurant recommended)
- If you travel to Britain, you must visit it! Too perfect!