Tourism: the decline of the West and the rise of the East2017-12-07 02:00:18 524 ℃
is now the peak season for tourism. Ibiza, Bali Island and Miami are all good tourist destinations. Of course, you can also drive your family to the nearby beach for leisure. August, as a holiday month in the eyes of the western world, is a golden time for the tourism industry. But the industry's contribution to the economy has been underestimated for a long time.
in Thailand beach sunbathing on the Germans, British backpackers in Dubai or in Venice is not only the self Americans on vacation, they also make a contribution to the world economy. According to the data provided by World Travel & (Tourism Council), tourism output accounts for 10% of the total GDP and provides nearly 300 million jobs. With the rise of the middle class in emerging countries, they have formed a middle class characteristic holiday preference. According to the Credit Suisse survey, most of the consumers in emerging countries believe that travel is the best way to consume. China, South Korea, Malaysia, India... Asia has witnessed the blowout development of the global outbound tour.
China is the head of the emerging market. According to the data of U.N. World Tourism Organization (hereinafter referred to as UNWTO), last year, the number of outbound tourists in China reached 135 million passengers, spending 261 billion yuan, more than the sum of Greece and Portugal GDP. At this point, China's outbound travel has become the largest market in the world as it surpasses the United States in both person time and consumption. More and more Chinese tourists choose the United States as a tourist destination. According to the U.S. Commerce Department data, they consumed $33 billion in the United States in 2016. Although thousands of miles away, China is the third largest passenger market in the United States, followed by Canada and Mexico.
, though the US President Trump blamed the trade deficit on China, the US tourist industry is trying to attract Chinese tourists. No surprise, the US tourism conference has organized a group discussion on attracting Chinese tourists. The answer is the same: shopping. Chinese tourists favor the coastal areas of the United States, including one or two in California and New York, where 70% of the Chinese tourists have taken place. And according to the Department of Commerce, Losangeles is the most popular city for them to visit.
American Hotel is a pioneer in serving Chinese tourists, who first provided them with hot tea, Chinese menu and common Chinese food. This month, Marriott International of Maryland announced its cooperation with Chinese electricity giant Alibaba group to serve Chinese consumers. Alibaba is the world's sixth largest retailer, Alipay's turnover last year was $1 trillion and 700 billion. Not only did Marriott target Chinese tourists: Kaiser The Palace Hvar Hotel in Las Vegas accepted WeChat's payment, and Virginia group of Hilton launched Hilton welcome (Hilton Huanying) project for tourists.
India outbound travel is also booming. Now, the number of outbound tourists in India is 20 million per year, the UNWTO forecast, by 2020, this number will reach 50 million. The main force of the outbound tour is the young and the growing middle class. The main tourist destinations are: Singapore, Dubai, Bangkok, Paris, London and New York. Jordan, Australia, Israel and other countries are also simplifying the entry formalities of India citizens. In the year of
2015, tourists from India traveled to the United States to break through 1 million people per year, reaching 1 million 100 thousand passengers in 2016. According to the Ministry of Commerce, the number of visitors to the United States and India has increased by 113% every year since 2009, but business trips are significantly more than leisure trips. Like Chinese tourists, India tourists travel to the United States for shopping and the second is sightseeing. According to data provided by Visa, by 2025, tourists from larger economies in Asia are expected to spend $365 billion a year in the United States, 3 times as much as local tourists. As far as the population of Asian countries is concerned, this gap may be only a lot more. By 2030, 60% of the world's population will live in Asia. With the population of Africa, 77% of the world's population will be concentrated in the two regions of Asia and Africa.
Alders Huxley (Aldous Huxley) once said: "traveling means finding that all other countries once had the wrong impression." Over the past 10 years, the rapid development of international tourism in Asia may also have the effect of tourism industry in Europe after the explosion similar and the disintegration of the Soviet Union, the rise in Europe, a whole generation of Germans and the British, French and Scandinavia people to better understand each other and abandoned once for each other stereotype. This is not a trivial matter for the continent of the most brutal war in human history that has occurred in the last century, which is two times in the past century. The pan European exchange, Erasmus students
Guess you like
- 2017-12-27What places do Americans like to travel in their own homes? Losangeles is second popular.
- 2017-12-26American health tourism information is 1 billion 600 million of the most expensive manor in American history, which is indescribable by "trenches"
- 2017-12-21In the 2018 plus tourism year, the mission launched a Canadian quality leisure trip
- 2017-12-07Tourism: the decline of the West and the rise of the East
- 2017-09-11Zhengzhou people are blessed, ID card 410 start, do not have to travel abroad!
- 2017-09-08Travel to the United States, pin sign is what mean? The consequences of not signing? Which countries need to sign sales contracts?
- 2017-09-07Shame! Our Chinese meal has become a good friend of Hawaii people
- 2017-08-05Travel | thrills us cry, driving the world's eight most of the features of the road, you dare to come?
- 2017-07-18The most beautiful in the summer, the most beautiful beach | roaming
- 2017-07-15Enchanted Canadian province - a little-known North American high-end tourist destination!
- Inventory Ranking 丨 Top Ten Expensive Tourist Cities in the World Only ornamental river views are free!
- "Travel" does not go out for travel, how could you have a chance to take a trip alone?
- The most unmissable thing to travel to the United States is...
- Take a trip to spend 600 thousand, why more and more Chinese people like to go to this unbarren tour?
- The ten most popular tourist cities in Thailand in 2017! 10 pictures show the beauty of Thailand
- Come back from the United States, talk about which American tourism insurance is good
- Why is it called the coldest part of the winter in the United States, why do you harvest the most tourists in the winter in the year?
- American travel notes - all you want to know is here
- The ten most popular tourist city of Chinese people, New York, Paris
- Travel to the United States in 36 hours and Seattle weekend travel strongest taste!