Do you want to travel to the United States to visit the United States or West, or to extravagance?2018-05-03 20:00:40 368 ℃
tourism to the United States is whether you choose the United States or the United States and the West. No matter whether it is geographical, landscape, or humanities, you can be bold, unassuming, and beautiful. Location, light luxury East.
"The Crossroads of the World Mouth, located at the intersection of Broadway and 7th Avenue, has always been the center of theater and entertainment in New York City. No matter day or night, you can be attracted by those huge electronic billboards. Early named after the New York Times headquarters building. Today, it has become a symbol of New York and portrays the strong urban character of Manhattan. Every year on New Year's Eve, the square is filled with thousands of tourists and local people, plus TV broadcasts and the world. The audience in front of the TV counted down to celebrate the festive season.
The Empire State Building
Up to the Empire State Building On the 86th floor, the car was transformed into a small ant, and the bustling and noisy city instantly became a mime that circulated. You were like an audience and more like an outsider.
In Kazakhstan On the Dexon River, overlooking Manhattan in New York, like a character in a movie, walking on the Brooklyn Bridge, or watching the glowing green Goddess on the river, waving the excitement of the giant city. The neon lights in the fog look fantastic, and the neon lights in New York make you thirst. Come on, listen to the sounds of New York.
This “Friendly” City" is the oldest and most historical idea in the United States.One of the righteous cities, the National Independent Historical Park. Visit the National Independent Historical Park and walk along the cobblestone streets. The lonely Liberty Bell stands in the centre of the newly renovated Liberty Bell. Although silent, it seems that the history of the bell lingers around and passes through the old Independence Hall. With the National Assembly Hall, this witnessed the establishment of modern democracy and the birthplace of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.
Past US president’s office The place of residence, synonymous with the U.S. government, faces south across the country square, as if it is watching the country’s lifeline, the center of the National Plaza, and the 555-foot-tall obelisk rises to commemorate the first place. The U.S. president, Washington, has a smooth and inconspicuous word, telling the world that Washington’s contributions throughout his life cannot be expressed in words.
White marble dominates The material is white, as if it were a Pantheon in Paris, surrounded by giant pillars, majestic and quiet, typical of classical Renaissance style buildings, a statue of the Statue of Liberty in front of the building, overlooking the East where the sun rises.
Each spring, Near Chaohu Lake and the Jefferson Memorial, thousands of cherry trees are in full bloom. The pale pink flowers and white buildings reflect each other. The elegant and quiet colors are beyond the American style.
1822 Boston's commercial activities exceeded the limits of Fannar Hall's load and expanded outwards to form the Quincy market. The front and rear exits were built in a Romanesque architectural style with large columns and iconic triangles.The roof, granite building materials and modern American-style rectangular glass make the Quincy market a successful combination of classical beauty and modern beauty.
- In the previous：Top tourist sites in Vietnam
- The next article：Inventory Ranking 丨 Top Ten Expensive Tourist Cities in the World Only ornamental river views are free!
Guess you like
- 2017-12-27What places do Americans like to travel in their own homes? Losangeles is second popular.
- 2017-12-26American health tourism information is 1 billion 600 million of the most expensive manor in American history, which is indescribable by "trenches"
- 2017-12-21In the 2018 plus tourism year, the mission launched a Canadian quality leisure trip
- 2017-12-07Tourism: the decline of the West and the rise of the East
- 2017-09-11Zhengzhou people are blessed, ID card 410 start, do not have to travel abroad!
- 2017-09-08Travel to the United States, pin sign is what mean? The consequences of not signing? Which countries need to sign sales contracts?
- 2017-09-07Shame! Our Chinese meal has become a good friend of Hawaii people
- 2017-08-05Travel | thrills us cry, driving the world's eight most of the features of the road, you dare to come?
- 2017-07-18The most beautiful in the summer, the most beautiful beach | roaming
- 2017-07-15Enchanted Canadian province - a little-known North American high-end tourist destination!
- Inventory Ranking 丨 Top Ten Expensive Tourist Cities in the World Only ornamental river views are free!
- "Travel" does not go out for travel, how could you have a chance to take a trip alone?
- The most unmissable thing to travel to the United States is...
- Take a trip to spend 600 thousand, why more and more Chinese people like to go to this unbarren tour?
- The ten most popular tourist cities in Thailand in 2017! 10 pictures show the beauty of Thailand
- Come back from the United States, talk about which American tourism insurance is good
- Why is it called the coldest part of the winter in the United States, why do you harvest the most tourists in the winter in the year?
- American travel notes - all you want to know is here
- The ten most popular tourist city of Chinese people, New York, Paris
- Travel to the United States in 36 hours and Seattle weekend travel strongest taste!