China and more diplomatic establishments allow North American passports with ultra-low global tax rates to become popular with 110 countries and regions.2018-05-04 02:00:34 432 ℃
China and Dominica establish diplomatic relations
Five State Councilor and Minister of Foreign Affairs Wang Yi of the "Labor" signed the "Joint Communique between the People's Republic of China and the Dominican Republic on the Establishment of Diplomatic Relations" with Dominica Foreign Minister Vargas on the first day of May. The two countries recognized each other on the same day. Establish ambassadorial diplomatic relations. The Dominican Republic also issued a presidential announcement, announcing the recognition of the one-China principle and cutting off the so-called "diplomatic relations" with the Taiwan region. At this point, there are only 19 "states of diplomatic relations" in Taiwan.
The first settlement of the Spanish colonialists
The original residence of the Dominican Republic was indigenous Indians. In 1496 the Spanish established Santo Domingo on the island and became a European colonizer. The first permanent settlement in the Americas. The Dominican Republic has been occupied by many countries in history. In 1795, the colony belonged to France, returned to Spain in 1809, and was annexed by Haiti in 2121 for 21 years. February 27, 1844 independence, the establishment of the Dominican Republic.
At present, the President of the Dominican Republic is Danilo Medina from the Liberation Party. He was elected in 2012 and re-elected successfully in 2016.
One of the hottest places in the Caribbean< p> The Dominican Republic is the most visited tourist destination in the entire Caribbean. Santo Domingo is the capital of Dominica and one of the oldest cities in the Americas. It was the first place that Columbus landed in North America in the 16th century. The Old Town is not very big. It has Latin America's first Catholic church, castles, and monasteries. It is a stroll through history that attracts a large number of tourists each year.
Dominica has a diverse landscape and ecological environment. It has the highest peak in the Caribbean, the Duarte Peak, and the largest lake in the region and the lowest point of the lake, Enríkio Lake, where ecotourism is located. The country is developing rapidly.
Dominica and Dominica need to distinguish clearly
1. Both countries are Caribbean island states, but they are not adjacent.
Dominica Located in the eastern part of Hispaniola in the Caribbean island of Dae An, facing east across the Straits of Mona and Puerto Rico, bordering Haiti on the west, the Caribbean on the south and the Atlantic Ocean on the north, tropical rainforests in the north and east. Southwest has a tropical grassland climate with an average temperature of 25°C.
Multimeter Nick is located in the northeast of the Lesser Antilles in the Eastern Caribbean. It faces the Atlantic Ocean to the east, the Caribbean Sea to the west, the Martinique and Martinique to the south, and the Dominique Strait and Guadeloupe to the north.
2. A long way from establishing diplomatic relations with China
Dominica established diplomatic relations with China in March 2004, and there have been more than 10 Years of friendly exchange history.
Dominica May 1st, 2018, China The establishment of diplomatic relations is currently in friendly development.
3. Official Different languages
Dominica’s official language is English, and the Dominican official language is Spanish.
4. Is it a member of the Commonwealth?
Dominica is a Commonwealth Member States, Dominica is not a member of the Commonwealth.
5. Disapproved to China
Dominica is exempt from China, holding a valid Chinese passport, return ticket, hotel reservation or proofPersons who are able to pay for travel by economic means are exempt from entry and stay for a maximum of 21 days.
At present, visas are required to enter Dominica.
Dominica is a tax haven compared to Dominica.
Tax avoidance advantage: Dominica has no consumption tax, no estate tax, no gift tax, no Property tax, no capital gains tax and other taxes. Importantly, Dominica is a non-global tax country and does not impose taxes on citizens’ overseas income.
Many parents want to get their children to a prestigious international school. It is a good idea to run a Dominican passport.
It is easier to apply for Dominica, a British Commonwealth member passport, to apply for the top universities in the UK.
So it seems that although the land area of Dominica is smaller than that of Dominican Republic, Dominica is more suitable for nationals to travel and vacation, start a company, study abroad, and so on.
Power of Dominica
Interested to welcome @ Prudential to go abroad to learn more about the latest information on studying abroad, investment and immigration!
Guess you like
- 2017-12-27What places do Americans like to travel in their own homes? Losangeles is second popular.
- 2017-12-26American health tourism information is 1 billion 600 million of the most expensive manor in American history, which is indescribable by "trenches"
- 2017-12-21In the 2018 plus tourism year, the mission launched a Canadian quality leisure trip
- 2017-12-07Tourism: the decline of the West and the rise of the East
- 2017-09-11Zhengzhou people are blessed, ID card 410 start, do not have to travel abroad!
- 2017-09-08Travel to the United States, pin sign is what mean? The consequences of not signing? Which countries need to sign sales contracts?
- 2017-09-07Shame! Our Chinese meal has become a good friend of Hawaii people
- 2017-08-05Travel | thrills us cry, driving the world's eight most of the features of the road, you dare to come?
- 2017-07-18The most beautiful in the summer, the most beautiful beach | roaming
- 2017-07-15Enchanted Canadian province - a little-known North American high-end tourist destination!
- Inventory Ranking 丨 Top Ten Expensive Tourist Cities in the World Only ornamental river views are free!
- "Travel" does not go out for travel, how could you have a chance to take a trip alone?
- The most unmissable thing to travel to the United States is...
- Take a trip to spend 600 thousand, why more and more Chinese people like to go to this unbarren tour?
- The ten most popular tourist cities in Thailand in 2017! 10 pictures show the beauty of Thailand
- Come back from the United States, talk about which American tourism insurance is good
- Why is it called the coldest part of the winter in the United States, why do you harvest the most tourists in the winter in the year?
- American travel notes - all you want to know is here
- The ten most popular tourist city of Chinese people, New York, Paris
- Travel to the United States in 36 hours and Seattle weekend travel strongest taste!