American Travel: You can't help but know the 19 secrets of the United States.2018-05-04 20:00:15 309 ℃
The holiday partners estimated that they were stuck on the road. If they are still guarding their mobile phones today, they will come to appreciate the American style.
Visa Will take you to the United States to explore the secrets of 19, let you enjoy the stunning scenery created by nature's uncanny workmanship. Take advantage of the summer vacation, pack your bags and start your exploration journey in Wonderland!
Prism Prismatic Hot Spring in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
Since nearly 200 years ago, this "Boiling Lake" was accidentally discovered by hunters.
Summer is the best time to visit Yellowstone National Park. Every year in August and September, the waterfall is magnificent and the mountains are green. It is also the most lively period for animals.
Huangshi Park Travel Tips:
1. It is necessary to obey the tour guides when entering the Yellowstone Park with the tour group. You are not free to travel on your own. Huangshi Park covers an area of 8,889 square kilometers. If you drive by yourself, many roads are narrow and some are steep. Be cautious when driving, beware of wild animals on the road, especially in the darkness.
2. There are some dead trees in Yellowstone Park that were left behind in the 1988 fire. Some branches will fall to the visitors, so be careful when walking on the road.
3. Some of the roads in the park are between 5300 and 8860 inches above sea level. It is advisable to take physical examinations before playing. Visitors with coronary heart disease and respiratory diseases should pay special attention. Pay attention to your physical condition while playing, make up for food and moisture in time, and always rest.
4. There are many accommodations in and around Yellowstone Park. Early booking can get a higher price/performance ratio.
5. It's best to bring your own food and water. It's not easy to find inside.
6. Visitors to this trip need to watch hot springs in a safe area.
7. It is not possible to swim in hot springs. Some hot springs contain substances that may scratch the skin or cause infection., Some hot spring water temperature exceeds the jubilation temperature, if the rash is near the skin will form a serious injury.
8. Do not feed wild animals, photograph wild animals, or keep close to wild animals. Keep in line with wild animals in accordance with the request of the park.
Kilawee, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Volcanoes and Thurston Lava
Since 1983 Kilauea has been spewing lava since it was one of the oldest ever erupting volcanoes.
The Lava River formed a complex 500 years ago Cave network.
Portland Lighthouse in Cape Elizabeth, Maine
George Washington personally supervised the construction of this lighthouse. The fuel that was used to turn on the lights was whale oil.
Torgey Village in the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge
In the immediate vicinity of the Alaska Iceberg, this area of the Arctic is filled with reindeer, raptors, wolverines, etc... Of course, the most important thing is the Aurora.
Fairbanks has a population of 100,000 The second largest city in Alaska is a transportation hub deep into Alaska’s inland and arctic expeditions.heart.
Fairbanks is the world’s most watched northern lights In the beautiful resort, there is clear night sky over 243 days of the year to view the northern lights. Since only the distance from the Arctic Circle is 310 kilometers and the mountains’ barriers are in place, Fairbanks can avoid bad weather and therefore Northern Lights. The followers will gather in this city that is most likely to observe the northern lights.
There are also many newly-married couples who chose this place as a destination for their honeymoon holiday due to the old legend of “Seeing the Aurora be happy for a lifetime”.
Salt Lake Temple in Salt Lake City, Utah
As with other later built temples of the saints, before entering this temple you must first be baptized and meet with the bishop. Once that is done, you can explore the first church of the 100-acre Brigham Young Church.
The Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, Colorado
The mysterious mural found on the red rock wall of this park may belong to the indigenous Utopian tribe. People can also see the carefully constructed fire ring 3000 years ago.
The Gila Cliff Home in Catron, New Mexico
Scientists can be sure that these intricate caves belong to American Indians 700 years ago. Mummy babies unearthed from this tribe were called Zeko by researchers.
Palus Falls in Franklin/Whitman County, Washington
In 2009, Taylor Blatter rushed to his kayak - it was - to slide to the 180-foot-deep valley.
Windsor Site in Clay County, Mississippi
< Around 1800, a rich man sent slaves to build this vast plantation. He moved in and died a few weeks later. A strange fire destroyed the building, leaving only 23 shabby columns left.< /p>
Colored Hills in Wheeler County, Oregon
The ribbons of different colors represent more than 30 million years of change in the hills where archaeologists discovered the remains of primitive camels and rhinos.
New Mexico Alamogor's White Sands National Memorial
The place is incredible and very rare, because it is made of gypsum and usually gypsum will be dissolved by precipitation.
Horse near Page, Arizona Hoof Bends
Explorers to the Grand Canyon I forgot to look for the Horseshoe Bend (located in Arizona, "close" to) the Colorado River.
Castle Rocks in Gough County, Kansas
< Img src="//i1.go2yd.com/image.php?url=0IxfzncOVd" />
The Midwest was once the oldest ocean hundreds of millions of years ago.Distance away from the highway 11 miles, let us remember deeply.
Mount Hood National Forest, Oregon
The real Oregon landscape home.
Skagit Valley Tulip Garden in Mount Vernon, Washington
You don't have to go to distant Amsterdam and you can see blooms at the Tulip Festival in the Skagit Valley - but it makes people feel more peaceful with large tulips. The time is every year four month.
Mesquite Dunes in Death Valley, California
You may have been arguing that the location of "Star Wars" was on a very distant planet. This is not the case.
Gillette Castle in East Haddam, Connecticut
The building belongs to the famous actor William Gillette, who was famous for his appearance in Sherlock Holmes in 1900. Gillette called his cobblestone castle seven sisters and installed a series of hidden mirrors that could be used to monitor guests at any time.
National Memorial at Shea Valley in Apache County, Arizona Parks
In accordance with Navajo Tradition, Spider Rock The second spire is the home of Spiderwoman, the creator of the free world.
- In the previous：China and more diplomatic establishments allow North American passports with ultra-low global tax rates to become popular with 110 countries and regions.
- The next article：Chinese tourists in Thailand were threatened by tour guides to escape overnight. Why did Chinese tourists love to travel to Thailand?
Guess you like
- 2017-12-27What places do Americans like to travel in their own homes? Losangeles is second popular.
- 2017-12-26American health tourism information is 1 billion 600 million of the most expensive manor in American history, which is indescribable by "trenches"
- 2017-12-21In the 2018 plus tourism year, the mission launched a Canadian quality leisure trip
- 2017-12-07Tourism: the decline of the West and the rise of the East
- 2017-09-11Zhengzhou people are blessed, ID card 410 start, do not have to travel abroad!
- 2017-09-08Travel to the United States, pin sign is what mean? The consequences of not signing? Which countries need to sign sales contracts?
- 2017-09-07Shame! Our Chinese meal has become a good friend of Hawaii people
- 2017-08-05Travel | thrills us cry, driving the world's eight most of the features of the road, you dare to come?
- 2017-07-18The most beautiful in the summer, the most beautiful beach | roaming
- 2017-07-15Enchanted Canadian province - a little-known North American high-end tourist destination!
- Inventory Ranking 丨 Top Ten Expensive Tourist Cities in the World Only ornamental river views are free!
- "Travel" does not go out for travel, how could you have a chance to take a trip alone?
- The most unmissable thing to travel to the United States is...
- Take a trip to spend 600 thousand, why more and more Chinese people like to go to this unbarren tour?
- The ten most popular tourist cities in Thailand in 2017! 10 pictures show the beauty of Thailand
- Come back from the United States, talk about which American tourism insurance is good
- Why is it called the coldest part of the winter in the United States, why do you harvest the most tourists in the winter in the year?
- American travel notes - all you want to know is here
- The ten most popular tourist city of Chinese people, New York, Paris
- Travel to the United States in 36 hours and Seattle weekend travel strongest taste!