Chinese female tourists are being tossed in deserted gas stations in the United States: Are tourists guilty or tour guides unscrupulous?2018-05-16 02:00:13 353 ℃
Spend 10,000 yuan on a China travel site, including flights, including Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, and Horseshoe Bay. San Diego, etc. Let you play to cry!
Miss Yang went to the United States to experience her free time, cry...
Ms. Yang paid RMB 9607 to participate in this 11-day tour of the United States and the West through a domestic travel website, and said that the travel site was good when signing the contract. The Self-Pay Tour program can choose to participate. After arriving in Los Angeles, it was set off by several travel agencies that made 32-member tour groups and was boarded by buses to hotels near Bastow in St. Bernardine County.
She pointed out that in the trip group's itinerary, the two days of the 9th and the 10th are free, which means that the members can choose whether or not to go to the Grand Canyon on the 9th. ) Play with the Antelope Valley on the 10th. Did not expect the tour guide to inform you on the 8th, to participate in the next two days free exercise$520 requiredtours. Since he had just returned to the United States just fever and healed, the two days were burning and she suddenly had work to complete, she told the tour leader from China and the United States to accompany the surnamed Zou, and said that he did not want to participate in the two days. Travel items.
Guided by the tour guide at the time,"If you do not participate in self-paid tours The company should not have agreed to enter the group "," "to report with the company" and so on.
According to Ms. Yang, there are a total of nine members including her on the first day and I do not want to participate in the next day. However, the travel group that traveled on schedule early even stayed on the road to leave nine of them on the highway.At a gas station next to it, there are no taxis or public transportation. From 11:30 in the morning to 8 in the evening, they wait until the bus picks them up.
Ms. Yang said that with the unpleasant experience of the first day, the remaining eight members did not participate in the free-agent team on the first day, and the next day, they paid $260 to participate in the travel fee. She still insisted on not attending the next day because of physical discomfort and adjusting jet lag. At 9 o'clock in the morning on the 10th, Young Ms. was left alone at a gas station next to a motel on the way. No choice but to go to the hotel to borrow a wireless network to keep in touch with friends.
Mrs. Yang cries, this two-day experience Let She was very disappointed with the first trip to the United States. The actual reception environment is also completely different from that described before the United States. Itinerary Arrangement Originally written to stay at the hotel was a three-star hotel. Fortunately, it is said that good voluntary paid tourism becomes mandatory. If you do not want to participate, you must sit alone for a whole day and waste time.
The United States is sparsely populated. You don't have to flee and throw your desert directly...
Then the facts are really what tourists say?
Many mainland travel websites or travel agencies concealed a lot of information during advertising campaigns. For example, this kind of free travel within the group will be reminded by U.S. travel companies. For the "must play project", there are several options, but it is stipulated that one should be selected, not that he can all not choose, which may also have caused mainland tourists and the United States to travel The real cause of disputes between companies is actually caused by false propaganda during the time when the mainland travel agencies sell their tours.
Some media reports have said that in order to cater to consumers' low prices Qualities for overseas travel, ChineseThe price war caused by the US travel market has become more intense. Recently, many travel agencies in mainland China made a trip "Zero fares" and "negative fares" ads attract customers Strong>, and these customers have been reselled to the U.S. tourism companies. This has resulted in severely reduced or even unprofitable costs for local US tour guides, ground access, and bus drivers. Many U.S. businesses have had to seek various ways to sell products and extra trips to tourists, causing the industry to suffer and tourists confusing.
Mr. Tseng, a senior tourism company in the United States, said that in recent years, with the opening of visas for ten years, the United States has relaxed its tourist visas for mainland China, and more and more Chinese tourists have come to see the other side of the ocean, but Most tourists are greedy for cheap and want to use the lowest price and enjoy the best service, so Chinese businesses like “1999 RMB American Weekly Tour” promotion are numerous.
How can this kind of fare, which is obviously not even enough for airline tickets, enable ground picking, tour guides and bus drivers in the United States to obtain reasonable pay? But consumers never think about these issues. Therefore, many tour guides and bus drivers have to find ways to sell products or increase “free travel” projects to protect their capital and make more money. Therefore, they have several times higher ticket prices and receive rebates through merchants. And so on.
Senior Chinese tour guide Andy said that today's network is well developed and many tourists come Before the United States got a lot of tickets, hotels, travel routes information. Therefore, some tourists pay a small fare to get the ticket. Once they are on the ground, they will be picked up directly by friends and relatives. Even some people will withdraw directly from the United States and register to join the local tour company. As a result, the tour guides and drivers with low profit margins could not survive, so many travel companiesbooked hotels to remote areasRong>, There is no Chinese newspaper, Traffic is inconvenient, blocking the possibility of many people withdrawing from the group and changing the group.
He pointed out that now that the environment originates in mainland China, it has affected the United States to make it difficult to maintain their livelihood. However, consumers consider themselves to be the biggest “cheap”, so some tourists are open to the United States when they open their mouths,they are still stingy Through the past ten years, the wages of tourism employees have not risen. In the current chaos of tourism, consumers and businesses should think deeply.
Guess you like
- 2017-12-27What places do Americans like to travel in their own homes? Losangeles is second popular.
- 2017-12-26American health tourism information is 1 billion 600 million of the most expensive manor in American history, which is indescribable by "trenches"
- 2017-12-21In the 2018 plus tourism year, the mission launched a Canadian quality leisure trip
- 2017-12-07Tourism: the decline of the West and the rise of the East
- 2017-09-11Zhengzhou people are blessed, ID card 410 start, do not have to travel abroad!
- 2017-09-08Travel to the United States, pin sign is what mean? The consequences of not signing? Which countries need to sign sales contracts?
- 2017-09-07Shame! Our Chinese meal has become a good friend of Hawaii people
- 2017-08-05Travel | thrills us cry, driving the world's eight most of the features of the road, you dare to come?
- 2017-07-18The most beautiful in the summer, the most beautiful beach | roaming
- 2017-07-15Enchanted Canadian province - a little-known North American high-end tourist destination!
- Inventory Ranking 丨 Top Ten Expensive Tourist Cities in the World Only ornamental river views are free!
- "Travel" does not go out for travel, how could you have a chance to take a trip alone?
- The most unmissable thing to travel to the United States is...
- Take a trip to spend 600 thousand, why more and more Chinese people like to go to this unbarren tour?
- The ten most popular tourist cities in Thailand in 2017! 10 pictures show the beauty of Thailand
- Come back from the United States, talk about which American tourism insurance is good
- Why is it called the coldest part of the winter in the United States, why do you harvest the most tourists in the winter in the year?
- American travel notes - all you want to know is here
- The ten most popular tourist city of Chinese people, New York, Paris
- Travel to the United States in 36 hours and Seattle weekend travel strongest taste!